OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio
Date: March 27, 2014 at 1:25:39 PM EDT

Subject: Listen to this

(*) Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio - March 27, 2014    
--------- Report coming in that "good" military are going house to house in areas of Ohio getting names, phone #, and address.  Military personnel said that they would be coming back to give $2,000 vouchers to citizens to use when things start to "it's about to break", "it can come right now". "There's going to be a big change coming" said the military person who was going door to door in rural area of Ohio.  Military are saying that orders came from Washington D.C. Military is saying to stock up on items of importance.  Military personnel mentioned that we "were going back to common law"
 Is this a true story?  You listen and decide.

CALL THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER AND LISTEN..............
(805)-399-1299
PIN: 776046#

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:26 PM

MartyM

MartyM

Really ?  In Ohio of all places... What about the rest of the country?  jus' sayin.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

No boots in kneck of the woods!

MartyM

MartyM

Everyone (almost) here wears Boots and Camo and has a gun in the truck... but No one
offering $2K Vouchers that I've heard of. (hehehe)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well, that's true for this area also, my bad.  Let me correct myself, nobody offering $2K Vouchers here either!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

huh...

I called this number and listened to the call.

Yman... do you know what show this is a recording from? just curious..

If the military is going door to door, doing a census and asking permission to inspect the grounds of these homes than this can NOT be a good thing... just saying.

MartyM

MartyM

Sounds like maybe a 'Weapons' search in sheeps cloths... Hmmmmm ?   just a thought...

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

eew, now there's an ugly thought, let's hope not!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

If vouchers or whatnot being delivered by military was in fact the purpose here.. why not just deliver it? Why the probe and property inspection??? This whole thing makes no sense at all! That anyone would think this is something to cheer about is mind bending to me and I think therefore that the ones putting this out are NOT to be trusted!!! Has everyone lost there minds out there or what??? WOW!!!

Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  3209671710  bat boy  a ok  Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  3162187677

MartyM

MartyM

Likely more (have lost their minds) than either of us would care to know about...  Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  3209671710 

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

No ma'am, I have not lost my mind, was just politely calling - bullshit!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh HL I did not mean you or anyone here... I was referring to those that were on this call that was recorded. I know you are not a few bricks shy of a load!!!

Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  304767837

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

LOL!!!  Well thank you for that confirmation!  I now know that it's the rest of the sheeple!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

oh man really! I did not mean you or Marty at all or anyone here reading this! Forgive me as I should have worded that a bit differently.  If you listen to that call in full you'll get the comment though. YIKES!!!

Which is why I would LOVE to know what radio blog call this was on... who was the lady speaking to the Ohio woman??? What show was this??? 

Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  3043494387  HUGZ HL

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

You're fine sweetie!  Marty and I realize that! I'll forgive you - if you forgive me not making a point that I was joking with you with that last post - but didn't make it very clear either!  Sorry.

Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  3963295600 

I did not listen to the radio thing, after that whole thing with Kathryn May, just couldn't go there!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

aww.. cool :)

so if a military type comes a knocking will we answer the door?

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

um, depends if they are armed with bigger guns than I have.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HA! Yep!!

MartyM

MartyM

No Problem Purps... as for answering the door, I guess it would depend on If it were just one (or several), and If they are armed (like HL says, with more than I have).  I'm not getting on the Fear 'Band Wagon', wont give that my energy. But always cognizant of the possibilities and prepaired...

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

What do they look like? Big guns and a twinkle in their eye? Hell yeah I'll answer LOL!

Intel coming in from Boots on the Ground in Ohio  9k=

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahaha

:athuup:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum