OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed
Thursday, April 17, 2014

VIDEO LINK:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUhLCYzuLxQ#t=143

Published on Apr 17, 2014

Michigan just became the 34th state to vote that a Constitutional Convention be called, and no one really noticed. Not Congress, not the media, no one. In Article V of the Constitution, it allows for the Constitution to be amended two ways: through Congressional vote, and through State Legislature vote. We haven't amended the Constitution in decades, and now that the states have voted to do so...no one noticed. The Resident discusses.

MartyM

MartyM

Well so now they have the required votes to call for the convention...  So,  'Whatchya gonna Do' with it ??
   I mean if no one even noticed this, how much do you think the People know about what might be coming in the proposed changes ?
  OR should I ask, is anyone even going to tell 'The People' about what they are doing before they DO it ??
  I have to admit that the prospects of what could come of this, for the benefit of the People in this country, really gets me excited... yet at the same time, knowing Who is still running this show, is Very unsettling to say the least.
  All we can do is Be Aware, be Prepaired to act as necessary.

topspin2

Most of you who have seen my posts through the years know that I think its too late. The PTB are smarter, better funded, and their plan is almost complete....Not good for us.....sorry to say.....

MartyM

MartyM

Certainly on many fronts, I have to agree with you Top. The thing that gives me the most hope, is that Their plan is unsustainable and ultimately self destructive... and also the 'Grand Devine Plan' (what is already written) is what's really in control, and everything Will be Alright (the way it is meant to be). Regardless of whether we agree with it or not. jmho :)

topspin2

You just may be correct my friend.....

bs4ever

bs4ever

The other event that is not been screened at all over here is one that could just as big.....Clive Bundy

Watching this one with Interest, the man defending his ranch, his cattle, his family, joined by people who value their way of life standing up to bullies.

This is the ordinary American many outsiders recognise and remember, not some suited baboon in the Senate, Bundy and the Constitution may well be something those currently in charge may come to regret

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum