OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Very Uplifting RV Updates by Mnt. Goat found at dinarguru.com

4-18-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   So this news today from Iraq is very special since it coincides with what we are now hearing from the IMF on progress made at the meeting this past week in DC. I am now hearing they have a target end date of April 30 to complete the current phase of the global reset process. They can now move forward. The stalemate between the IMF and the USA is over!  We are so close to the final activation of these currency rate changes at the banks I can hardly stand the excitement. I have watched the contact in the IMF now (once again) notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international.  The RV train is moving once again.   [post 3 of 3]

4-18-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Significant Recent Events:  First I have found out the USA and the IMF have reached a mutual decision on how to handle these reforms, in particular the voting rights issues...I have been assured the issue is no longer a problem for the process to move forward. Secondly, another reason for the delay has been the release of the new UST notes to the general public in USA. These notes are now sitting in the USA banks ready to be disseminated. The plan is now to carryout the original plan with minor change and will more forward. Thirdly I have been told today also the Iraq GOI has reached an agreement with the Kurds on the budget.  [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

4-18-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat    I...just got off the phone with my IMF contact. Today is early Friday morning and the news could not get any better. Let me first remind you...that the passing of the Iraq 2014 budget is dependent on the IQD currency revaluation announcement and not the other way around. In other words. watch for the GCR and you will then see the announcement of passing or the high likelihood of the Iraq budget passing in the near future. The two would coincide nicely. Watch for one and you would see the other.  [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2zDe9STGS

1ness

1ness

At this stage in the game  any Brother or Sister holding dinar knows about and can go to Dinar Guru. They have sister site Dinar Daily if they choose that route also.  I ask again why bring this to OOM2.

You have brought different info that is interesting and i have enjoyed reading and even said so. But this just baffles me Yman.

As you know I go to DG and sometimes bring the meter readings here. I know you could care less about the meter but it never B/Ss the bothers and sisters.

you read my questions, any reply as to why you post this crap.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

the meter says  :cheers: 

Guru "RV" Meters
Last updated:

4/18/2014
Dinar Gurus who feel Dinar will RV within days...
21%

Dinar Gurus who feel the Dinar will NOT "Change" until certain "things" are accomplished...
79%

21 + 79 = 100%

no B/S there

lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

topspin2

This is just more lies and has been the case since the dinar came to light. The purpose of the elite is to REMOVE assets from the American/World public, not increase our assets......

1ness

1ness

topspin2 wrote:This is just more lies and has been the case since the dinar came to light. The purpose of the elite is to REMOVE assets from the American/World public, not increase our assets......
Bingo!! that is their purpose in life. Build up a middle class and then shift it's wealth to the 15% and destroy it!

lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum