OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds  Empty DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

1ness

1ness

2009 One experience  DMT and for one everything was alive, even the paint on the wall. It was amazing. It was the 1st time one experienced no body. energy was all around me.when i look at the hands they were not part of me. I then knew for sure we are more then what we see in the mirror. It happen so fast but seem so long. No sound either and i had the music going. one has done mushrooms and smoke some very potent weed  but the DMT was something completely mind blowing.

lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

the drugs in the late 60's were very pure and well that says it all. mind expanding. you think there is a correlation to the first wavers and our early drug use? bet that would make for an interesting poll if we could get folks to actually vote eh? LOL

1ness

1ness

That may be a poll that brothers and sisters would do.  vv 

lovelightblessings
1ness

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

1ness

1ness

Anyone interested in this, i suggest reading Spirit Molecule. This is not a recreational drug by any means.

lovelightblessing
1ness

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

I agree, they say DMT brings your feelings of life to reality, so a bad person will have a negative trip..Scary

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A batch of DMT that circulated by me in the late 60's was cut with Asmadora which was an opiate type asthma med back in the old days. It was green and looked gross and also many had bad trips on... so the process of these drugs that are on the street is very important. Gotta know what you are taking and trust the ones giving it to you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum