OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

After GCR will Credit Score be reset or not?????

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

Just thought this would be an Interesting question? Our Credit was Ruined for many, so a Fresh Start should be Offered. That is my opinion anyway???? Thanks

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ironically, when I bought my house in 2007 my credit score went down over 400 points from the debt to income ratio. When I went into a foreclosure and said to hell with paying the small amount (under 5k) of credit card debt I had my credit score skyrocketed. That should indicate how f'ed up the entire "scoring" process is.

A total revamp from top to bottom needs to occur to release this unworkable crisis situation.

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

Almost the same here. Lets all hope the future is better.

1ness

1ness

Vaughn Carey wrote:Just thought this would be an Interesting question? Our Credit was Ruined for many, so a Fresh Start should be Offered. That is my opinion anyway???? Thanks

I would say yes VC. It is all base on a fraud because FRNs are private debt notes, they were never public money. Every_Body will start anew in public TRNs.

lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

Nice. I will be glad when I ask a bank teller if they have treasury notes, they won't say they don't sell them, they look at me like I'm stupid... Can't wait to remind all them when they are put in play. Lol

MartyM

MartyM

Credit Score' needs to vanish just like the FRN. It's nothing more than a tool used to control you and keep you subservient. 

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

Thanks Marty, I also wonder when we should stop paying our current bills, credit card and house payment?

MartyM

MartyM

Well though I'm Not a professional anything, You can stop paying them anytime you want the agrivation of beating your head against the wall of the IN-justice System. Creditcard stuff is relatively easy to deal with, compared to mortgage issues.
   I fought the Banksters and the Courts for 5 years before I got tossed to the curb just prior to Turkey Day last year. I don't recomend the journey, it's not for the faint of heart.
   The bitter resentment to todays realities... and then I'm supposed to 'Love' everyone.  I'm hoping that's after I drag them through the streets and string them up by the balls. I may be able to muster some love after that...hahahaha

1ness

1ness

"I don't recommend the journey, it's not for the faint of heart."
this is soooooo true brother!!

lovelightblessings
1ness

1ness

1ness

Vaughn Carey wrote:Thanks Marty, I also wonder when we should stop paying our current bills, credit card and house payment?

That is very tricky if you do not know THE ART OF WAR brother. As Marty as said many times here " Not for the faint of heart" Every time a member found a REMEDY TPTB found a run around. We have many brothers and sisters seeking REMEDY for every issue you mention. Some have done it, most have not.

lovelightblessings
1ness

P.S. VC BE-ing that you are a married man be very careful. Many members are now Divorced after yrs at WAR. When the Gas, Eletric and Water go off then you see how much they really love you.

Last edited by 1ness on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bad grammar :))

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

I want to thank all of you.These days in this world, honest info has became hard to get. I always check out this blog and Stage3alpha, befoeitsnews.com use to be one of my favorites, but has alot of negative knowitalls now... Really nice to be able to ask questions and get honest answers to help.. Keep up the good work everyone..

1ness

1ness

I posted lots of info at http://www.dinardaily.net/ last night about the IRS and some youtubes...under post title... Over 1,100 IRS employees received bonuses after not paying taxes. That may help you to get a better understanding.

lovelightblessings
1ness

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

I will check it out, Thanks Again

1ness

1ness

Vaughn Carey wrote:I will check it out, Thanks Again

MY PLEASURE!! After GCR will  Credit Score be reset or not????? 3019145770 :love-125: :athuup: peace and love 

lovelightblessings
1ness

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum