OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone know about Ondamed for Lymes Disease?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angels77

angels77

I have been reading about the Ondamed Biofeedback Frequency Machine and was told that it was very helpful in eliminating Lymes. I think I may have Lymes as I just cannot get well. It is extremely hard to diagnose.

Has anyone heard of this machine?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have not heard of this machine but my daughter had Lymes and almost lost her hearing in one ear before they finally figured it out.
She was literally sick for years.
there is blood tests to determine if you have Lymes. The reason it is hard to figure is they just don't think to test for it. Especially in women.
She was on antibiotics, strong ones, and though she has slight damage in hearing she is completely recovered otherwise.

I hope that you get a proper diagnosis and get better angel! You will need your strength. :)

angels77

angels77

purpleskyz... I was tested negative for it but according to experts it is hard to test for. It "hides' in the organs and cannot be detected. Once Dr. Soto opens up his practice in my area, I will be going to him as he is a real doctor who practices alternate methods. He does have this Ondamed machine.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

My daughter tested negative at first also.
I hope that this machine works for you. Herb Lady is in that field. Maybe she has some info.
How long have you been ill?

angels77

angels77

Years... I start feeling a little better... then I get a virus or sore throat or acid reflux, fatigue, thyroid, etc. It is ongoing. I have faith and hope that I will overcome it and am excited about the new technologies that are going to be released soon.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Same as my daughter.
She got lucky I guess that she came across a young doctor that kept at it. It was when she started to lose her hearing that she was able to be diagnosed finally. But she almost went deaf at least in one ear. I feel so bad for you angel!
I am also looking forward to these healing chambers I keep hearing about. So hang in there. :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum