OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:20 pm

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

LadyInRed wrote:
spirit144, I'm not speaking for GoldPeg9 by no means...But you should never be made to feel as those you never belonged. Although I have to admit, my whole life I was always different and never felt like I belonged much of anywhere. But I guess I'm independent enough in my mind to blow the world off so to say. Be assured that you are free here to be your TRUE self!! ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 2859867778 :bounce:

Right LadyInRed. Spirit144 - Soon, not only will those who bashed you change their minds about you, they will be coming to you for advice and asking many questions. You will have the answers instantly and will surprise them ALL. :)

32ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:26 pm

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

purpleskyz wrote:Oh yeah.... I now have lightbulbs on my weekly list. I have tried the florescent bulbs thinking they might last longer but nope. I blow those just as easily.

Florescent lighting is the Worst for depleting energy and unbalancing a body.

I cannot be under industrial florescent lighting. When I've worked under them at a job, they've had to turn them out above me it was so bad, or I couldn't work.

I very rarely go to 3D Doctors, but at that time I had to. The Doctor TOLD the managers - in writing - at the place I worked, that I would have to quit if they didn't turn the Lights out above me. Too damaging on my eyes too.

This type of lighting is damaging to everyone! Yet so many are forced to work under these conditions.

33ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:51 pm

spirit144

spirit144

Hi Everyone, I pray you all had a good day. [GoldPeg09] if you'd please post it again for me. I 'd appreciate it. I'ii pop in later. LOVE AND LIGHT!!! ❤

34ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:12 pm

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

spirit144 wrote:Hi Everyone, I pray you all had a good day. [GoldPeg09] if you'd please post it again for me. I 'd appreciate it. I'ii pop in later. LOVE AND LIGHT!!! ❤

Here it is:

ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 MightBeIndigo

ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Glitter2

These are excerpts from the book
"Living in an Indigo House, the Heartaches & Victories of First Wave Indigos"
by Laura Lee Mistycah

It all started one crazy evening in my Knights' Chat Room on "Indigo Night" when we were sitting around chatting about how "odd" we all were and how other people just didn't have a clue as to who we really were and how we thought. One thing led to another and one joke lead to the next, and then I got the bright idea.....Hey, lets do a spoof on Jeff Foxworthy's "You might be a Redneck if".....

It turned out to be one of the most enjoyable and humorous evenings I've had in a long time. Here is a sample of what came out of the chat room that night! I have given credit to these creative authors by using their chat room handles. You don't have to be a psychic to figure out that these all have validity and most likely actually happened!

< Frank S>You might be an Indigo ...If you try to explain what you are thinking to someone, and they look at you like a dog being shown a card trick.

You might be a Indigo if... you're arguing with yourself and someone answers.

< Frank S>If you get in more trouble for being right than for being wrong, YOU MIGHT BE AN INDIGO!

You might be an Indigo... if you really think you can fly.

You might be an indigo if... you bring back an imaginary friend and he reprograms your VCR.

You might be an indigo if ...you get sudden urges to hug trees in the middle of Central Park and people stare at you like you are crazy.

You might be an Indigo if ...your teacher calls your mom to have conference with her at school because you were talking to a man in the window that the teacher could not see.

< Frank S>If you're the one who the teacher says "Anyone else can answer the question but you", YOU MIGHT BE AN INDIGO!

If u can see colors on people's head and can see things breathe even after hitting your head against the wall to make it stop... you might be an Indigo.

If the most common phrase people say to you is, "You're weird", YOU MIGHT BE AN INDIGO!

If you take Prozac so often that you collect the dispensers because you think they will fetch you a profit on eBay, ...you might be an Indigo.

If authority figures refer to you as a "walking disruption", YOU MIGHT BE AN INDIGO!

You might be an Indigo if ...you're caught hitting the table for ants to leave it before you clean it so you won't kill them all.

You might be an indigo if ...you end up being a street sweeper tidying up after messy people.

Hahahaaaa, just one more job for "The Cosmic Clean Up Crew"

If you go to a party, and you'd rather talk to the pets than the people there... YOU MIGHT BE AN INDIGO.

If you lay in bed at night trying to switch the light off by mental powers... you might be an Indigo.

You might be an indigo ...if you end up having your wedding in a barn instead of a church.

You might be an indigo... if you talk to your vegetables before you eat them.

If your unity candle goes out mysteriously at your own wedding... You might be an Indigo.

(... that's info you can all learn from)

You might be an indigo if ...a bird calls you outside at night to talk.

You might be indigo if...The rest of your family wonders if you were adopted.

You might be an Indigo ...if your MOTHER wonders if you were adopted!

You might be an Indigo ...if you can confuse a cop after being pulled over to get out of a ticket...

You might be an indigo... if you cheer and clap when the Ents from lord of the rings stick up for them self.

U might be an indigo... if you taught ur parents how to raise u.

If you collect books of "forbidden knowledge" like some people collect "Beanie Babies", YOU MIGHT BE AN INDIGO!

If you have ever wished to manifest a fire ball and then change your mind because you may not be able to turn it off... You might be an Indigo.

You might be an Indigo... when you bring home big rocks, and say "but mom, it followed me home."

If you find yourself arguing with your spirit guide because you didn't like what they had to say...You might be an Indigo.

You might be an indigo ...if you eat Aurauralite.

You might be an Indigo if you no longer go by your birth name...

You might be an indigo... if your friends ask you how you did something and you say, "I manifested it."

You might be an indigo if ...for Christmas you asked your mother and father for a book on Physics and got a book on wrestling instead.

You might be an indigo... if you can actually see the elves from the Lords of the Rings novel all around you when you walk alone in the forest.

If you listen to microtonal music and "The Residents", and can't understand why others don't like it, YOU MIGHT BE AN INDIGO!

You might be and Indigo if ...Your family is glad when you go home to your own house.

U might be an indigo if ...u have complete conversations with fairies and unicorns, and say it out loud with "normal" people around.

If you compose songs in the key of D++, YOU MIGHT BE AN INDIGO!

You might be an indigo if ...you think you maybe could have been Paul in the "Dune" novel from Frank Herbert.

You might be an Indigo if u leave a cafe because the "energy was making u feel Uncomfortable."

If teletubbys scare the hell out of you... you might be an Indigo.

Heck, if television scares the heck out of you, you might be an Indigo!

If you haven¹t watched TV in over two years, you might be an Indigo.

If you can remember the cabin # of your room on the titanic... you might be an indigo.

If you walk into a cafe, and find yourself listening to five different conversations simultaneously, YOU MIGHT BE AN INDIGO!

You might be if you have as many lives as your cat.

If you were fixing household appliances when you were five years old, YOU MIGHT BE AN INDIGO!

You might be an Indigo if... you see the royal family as other than human.

If u look at the stars and talk to them sending messages to your "other family" ....you might be an Indigo.

You might be an indigo if ...you spent the last 10 years in anger management.

If you can tell the exact time you got mad because your battery fried...you might be an Indigo.

If the "powers that be" keep trying to destroy you.....you might be an Indigo.

You might be an Indigo if....you scare your Medical Dr.

You may be a red-necked indigo if you think the bottoms of broken beer bottles have crystal-like qualities.

You may be a red-necked indigo if ...you try to rewire the refrigerator on the front lawn into a Tesla transformer.

You might be an indigo... if you say "But captain, we don't have enough power!!"

If you're addicted to Star Trek you might be a nerd. If you are building a Star Trek warp drive core in you basement... you might be an indigo.

and the list goes on. If you could really relate to this.....then you are most likely a "True Blue" FW-Indigo! :o)

(This book can also be purchased as an e-book.)

If You Would Like To Be On Our Email List

Send an email to news@mistychouse.com withSUBSCRIBE or UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Glitter2

Back To The UV Realm Portals

ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Vortex1

ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 MightBeIndigoIf.html&t=You%20Might%20Be%20Indigo%20If.....&java=1&security=41792a57&sc_random=0

35ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:06 am

Anonymous

ROTFLOLOLOLOLOL....

If you go to a party, and you'd rather talk to the pets than the people there... YOU MIGHT BE AN INDIGO.

< Frank S>You might be an Indigo ...If you try to explain what you are thinking to someone, and they look at you like a dog being shown a card trick.

You might be and Indigo if ...Your family is glad when you go home to your own house.

That was always me LOLOLOLOL :lol:

Thanks for that GoldPeg9

36ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:32 am

spirit144

spirit144

Thanks [GoldPeg09] RAOTF LOLOL!!!

37ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:12 am

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

LadyInRed wrote:
ROTFLOLOLOLOLOL....

That was always me LOLOLOLOL :lol:

Thanks for that GoldPeg9

LOL. Yes, I really relate to the talking to the animals too. Also these:

You might be an Indigo if... you see the royal family as other than human. (They are NOT. They are shape-shifting reptilian Luminoids) (Except for William.... Not sure about his red-head brother...)

You might be an Indigo if you no longer go by your birth name... (I did not resonate to the name I was given. I changed it legally - when I turned 30 in this life. Nearly 30 years ago now) I've been 39 for 20 years! LOL

You might be indigo if...The rest of your family wonders if you were adopted. (I get that dog in the mirror look a LOT.)

You might be an Indigo ...if your MOTHER wonders if you were adopted. ( Of late though, my Earth Mom is actually waking up! At 85, I see her rejuvenating and getting younger now)

38ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Anonymous

I never liked my name my either, but learned to use it to my benefit later.

So this begs the question....what did you change your name to? A Galactic name or just another human earth name? I know you may not want to put the 'actual name' out here, but give a hint.

I knew about the royal family & I think the deal with William & Harry has to do with their mother Princess Diana. That woman went through alot!

39ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Alchemist

Does this fit here?
www.transferencehealing.com/channellings/index/821/6/channellings/our-transition-to-the-5th-dimension

40ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Anonymous

Cool Alchemist! Great site info. But I would have given it it's own thread.

Did you do this site? Helpful to many with these questions, I'm sure. :?:

Can I add it to my soon to be thread on Q & A's?? :?: :bounce:

41ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:58 pm

Alchemist

No, just crossed my path! :) Feel free to do as you wish.

42ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Anonymous

I have moved everything I had over to new thread = NESARA & Ascension Q & A's.

Hope this helps keep things of Q & A's in one place for everyone.

43ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:46 pm

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

LadyInRed wrote:

I never liked my name my either, but learned to use it to my benefit later.

So this begs the question....what did you change your name to? A Galactic name or just another human earth name? I know you may not want to put the 'actual name' out here, but give a hint.

I knew about the royal family & I think the deal with William & Harry has to do with their mother Princess Diana. That woman went through alot!

Amazingly - When I chose the 3D name I changed to legally (and I used Numerology to balance it with my birthpath) - it turned out to be very similar to my Galactic Name. Subconsciously, I had changed it to a name that I could resonate with and also I needed a name that was a 33. There is much more involved than this in the reason I no longer resonated to my given at birth name, but if I were to write it down here - I'd be writing another book! :study: :queen:

My Galactic name is - phonetically - Za'Raya Bin Kole Chex Na - with emphisis on the Chex in the pronunciation.

44ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:17 pm

Anonymous

Begs another question....

Explain what is a person's Birthpath?

45ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:07 am

Alchemist

When i am being correct, i say, "I am called..." Or "You may call me..."

46ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:26 am

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

LadyInRed wrote:

single number your birth date, month, year add up to.

i.e. If you were born on January 8, 1935 - (like Elvis)LOL - your birth path would be 1+8+1935=27 then 2+7=9. Your birth path would be a 9.

47ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:44 am

Alchemist

GoldPeg9 wrote:
LadyInRed wrote:

i.e. If you were born on January 8, 1935 - (like Elvis)LOL - your birth path would be 1+8+1935=27 then 2+7=9. Your birth path would be a 9.

Forgot to add a one to the year. 2012 is completed, we are past two weeks into and toward completing 2013. The first century was from 0 - 99 years. The year 101 was one year into the second century. Make sense?

48ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:55 am

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

Alchemist wrote:
GoldPeg9 wrote:
LadyInRed wrote:

Forgot to add a one to the year. 2012 is completed, we are past two weeks into and toward completing 2013. The first century was from 0 - 99 years. The year 101 was one year into the second century. Make sense?

Don't know what you mean. What's that got to do with a person's birthpath number?

49ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ASCENSION: THE EFFECTS Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Anonymous

Alchemist wrote:
GoldPeg9 wrote:
LadyInRed wrote:

I don't get how 1+8+1935 = 27?? If I add 1+8 = 9. 9+9 =18. 9+19=28 & so on. What am I missing here, as none of the number add up? :roll:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum