OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share
May 8
Posted by silentwindofchange
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share Energy-human-star-bursts
At this time I am guided to explain to you another role you will be taking on if you consider yourself a lighthouse/beacon type in this shift.
I have explained many times before that we are sent energy from various places above, below and from within us to condition and shape in a form most beneficial to the area of society we inhabit.  Something new happened to me the other day and I’m told it will begin happening to others and may actually already be happening to others.
You are not just here to help the overall shift that is occurring.  Once your energy engines have been fired up there are many uses for them in this process.  I will explain the most recent one I experienced now.
I was in a group of about 30 people.  Previously I read how during bad situations it was possible the convert that negative energy onto benevolent energy and feel the benefits of the positive energy.  I was able to experience that two weeks ago and have been working of being mindful of that ability and using it at appropriate moments.
We were all being told of a horrible situation that had occurred.  You could feel the sadness in the group.  I had begun converting the negative to positive and as I was feeling the amazing power of the benevolent energy it felt like some type of internal blast of energy and it was radiated out into the group for their benefit as well as mine.  At the time I was thinking that I needed a way to push this energy out to the group and it happened at that moment like I just explained.
Be mindful of the situations you are in.  We no longer have to just feel the negative effects of this world.  You now have the ability to transmute them into positive energy and send it out to the groups you are in.  I do not think this is something new.  I feel this has always been available to us.  The difference now is that we don’t have to give up our normal life and go live in a cave on a mountain.  We all can do this and more.
You are all amazingly powerful, the only thing limiting you is yourself.

Note: I learned the process from a Ram Dass post and here is the link.
http://www.ramdass.org/transmutation-energy/

Thanks to: http://silentwindsofchange.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum