OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)

+4
DavidJ
PurpleSkyz
Vaughn Carey
ymoilman2
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ymoilman2

Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)

Better make POSITIVE STUFF VIRAL !!!!

´May 9, 2014

St. Germain via Goldenlight
5-8-14 on the RV and GCR:

You are All One and Manifesting this Positive Reality and Global Prosperity in the NOW

Good morning St. Germain, I’m picking up on something you are saying….

St. Germain speaks

Yes I was explaining how this RV and GCR is a collective manifestation being created by all who are participating in it. You have the greed coalition who want to delay it and is making interest on the money loaded into the banks by the C****** D***** families to pay for the RV…and who want to keep the fiat currency FRN in circulation as it furthers their agendas…

Then you have the WHITE HATS who are in charge of getting this asset-backed TRN loaded and ready for rollout, and who are making sure everything is signed off on and in place for the RV of the IQD/IQN and the RV of the VND/VNN, as well as supporting all the other components of the GCR which will create a more prosperous world for everyone.

Then there are the people who are in charge of the final rollout of this RV who are straddling the fence and trying to appease both sides and this is a challenging proposition to say the least.

The tipping point comes from the mass consciousness of the now ELEVEN MILLION Iraqi Dinar holders who have invested in this and who are going to be benefiting from this RV substantially. Mass consciousness is like a wave that can turn the tide… And can influence history and key events. If the consciousness of these millions of people are focused on this prosperity being released, then they will sway reality so to speak to bring about the reality they are focusing upon. THOUGHTS CREATE REALITY. And even though this happens more slowly here in the third dimension, than in the higher dimensions, it STILL OCCURS.Whatever you focus on grows. Whatever you think about eventually manifests in your reality. This is also tied into FEELINGS.. So if you are feeling wonderful while thinking about something strongly, it is more likely to manifest. Or, if you are focusing on something negative happening, like the RV being delayed, and feeling very upset and discouraged about it, then that reality will begin to manifest. If you are vacillating between the two thoughts, then a kind of intermediate reality will occur wherein nothing really ever manifests, you just get the vacillating emotions alternating between the two realities.

This is currently where the majority of the millions of investors are finding themselves, in this in-between reality wherein the positive reality desired is not manifesting due to the vacillating between the two thoughts of it happening/not happening. Millions are stuck in this mindset. There are parallel realities too where each of the options have occurred (RV has happened and RV has never happened), but this is an advanced concept which we won’t go into right now.

The way out this vacillating reality and the key here is to KNOW IN YOUR HEARTS that this RV has manifested and that youare all taking part in it. It is also important to focus on the prosperity this will bring to help humanity as a whole rather than service to self as this entire RV and GCR is a part of the paradigm change for your planet. It is an integral part of the world-wide shift away from financial and emotional slavery and towards a financially abundant and prosperous GLOBAL SOCIETY wherein the beings on your planet are in tune with the Law of One which states that you are all one large part of the All, the One, the Source Creator. The belief in separation is a part of the old paradigm of greed, slavery, war, service to self, poverty and the like. The belief in the All or the One is that you are each a part of the whole, working together for group harmony, prosperity, abundance, equality, and joy.

So you see the two factions fighting for this RV to happen are really the two factions that can exist within each person. As within, so without. (***As above, so below) This entire process is a reflection of the process within each person, the process wherein we choose to believe inseparation and service to self, or in oneness and unity and service to all.

As soon as the majority of mass consciousness begins to focus exclusively and in a sustained unwavering manner on oneness, unity, harmony, abundance, and prosperity, this RV will manifest. The PTB (***Dark Hats) know this, which iswhy they plant misinfo on many of the blog sites to discourage people from believing in this, to discourage them and cause doubt, to bring forth negative information that this will never happen. So then as people begin to read this they stop manifesting its positive creation and the process stops manifesting.

YOU are in charge of this positive manifestation of abundance and wealth. YOU are the ones who can begin to create a world based on unity harmony and the principles of Oneness. YOU are in charge of whether this RV manifests or not.Turn away from false information, turn within and begin to manifest this collectively in a strong way. ELEVEN MILLION PEOPLE FOCUSING ON THE MANIFESTATION OF THIS GLOBAL PROSPERITY WILL BRING IT FORTH INTO YOUR REALITY IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE. Take the rest of this week and whenever you have a moment to think about it, see it all happening in your minds eye and feel the joy and love being created as hundreds of millions of people are released from financial slavery, as the eleven million dinar holders will multiply their prosperity outwards in turn each helping hundreds of people; and the group humanitarian programs will begin to manifest as everyone focuses on helping the world via this prosperity. You have the strength and power to manifest this all in the NOW time. You were bestowed with all the creationary powers of Source Creator. You are an Emanation of Source Creator. You ARE Source Creator expressing itself! We all are! Use these creationary powers wisely. Use them now to create the reality you want. Focus on the good feelings of having this occur for ALL now. Focus on EVERYONE being happy and abundant. This is what the song “HAPPY”, and all the spinoff videos people are creating, is about. It’s about everyone joining together and being happy! You are not powerless victims of others actions or inactions. You are powerful Creator Beings totally unaware of the scope of your power. Use this power NOW to create this reality of the RV happening NOW by focusing on this reality only. Let all the other conversation and talk drop away and fade into nothingness. Bring this reality into focus now for everyone on the planet. Focus on the good of the Whole, the All, the One. Let self serving thoughts drop away and know that another’s joy is your joy, and another’s happiness is your happiness. Then enjoy this new reality that you are creating in the NOW!

--Your loving St. Germain

http://thegoldenlightchannel.com/st-germain-via-goldenlight-5-8-14-you-are-all-one-and-manifesting-rv-now/

Message transcribed by Goldenlight, www.thegoldenlightchannel.com. © The Golden Light Channel. Please include this copyright and credit, original title, the full message unaltered, and a link to the source message when re-posing this message.

Yes I took a big risk posting this and even though it may be taken off, just think how badly do we want this to be over. No one is asking you to hurt anyone or take on someone's belief system. JUST BELIEVE, HAVE FAITH, AND PUSH ASIDE THE ANY DOUBT. THAT'S ALL. DON'T JUST HOPE, SAY IT IS DONE!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:56 AM

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

Sounds like the Global Prosperity Accounts are a thing of the past. Now unless you have Dinar, your not going to get any help. Who knows, I guess Kennedy was killed over Dinar.. Very Confusing for a regular person with no Dinar that could use help.. Sorry but this is hard to keep up with and keeps me wondering.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Vaughn, if this helps....

I think the above is total bullshit. 

Think about it.... why would a SAINT of any nature put any work into pushing people to "believe and it shall be so" for an issue regarding paper currency that we ALL know has no value. And I don't mean just the IQD. The PTB are getting ready to pull another insane piece of work on the masses. Lucky for us we are going to be able to attempt to put out inside info to all here to spread near and far very soon with the hopes that in some small way we can elicit change.  

As for any Prosperity Program or World Global Trust that St. Germain is said to be in charge of..... I say put up or shut up. If You have trillions sitting in a Rothschild bank somewhere then disperse it if that is what you are supposed to do or STFU! Get the money out to the needy! We have been reading this stuff for YEARS and it is the same stuff printed over and over with a different date as with the dinar so called gurus. You can manifest your ass off from here until the cows come home and it will have NO impact on the financial ruin this planet is now in.

I was going to delete this post but settled on just editing it a bit, but nice try yman. I left it up hoping someone would comment and I thank you Vaughn for doing so. This post is a perfect example of an exercise in discernment.

DavidJ

DavidJ

Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  Not-germane

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

Thanks.. They have seen all kinds of videos and post on all the media sites and blogs getting our hopes up. Things are changing for sure and I think there are many different groups saying they are the ones that are going to take credit for helping us. Who do we believe and/or trust? I just hope that when the GCR & RV go public, all the things needed to be completed for funds to be released will be done. I also thought the Vatican was done, looks like Francis is still in the picture along with the Queen. I pray that we all will soon live in peace,prosperity, love and lite forever without dealing with a world full of greedy ass governments robbing us by the minute (Gas,Electric,Food, Water,Meds,ect) Another thing posted was that President O was forced to roll out after the signing at Hague and Bo would be filling in, nothing has happened with that either. My wife thinks I'm insane when telling her this stuff. Lol, LETS PRAY ANYWAY

ymoilman2

Vaughn Carey wrote:Sounds like the Global Prosperity Accounts are a thing of the past. Now unless you have Dinar, your not going to get any help. Who knows, I guess Kennedy was killed over Dinar..  Very Confusing for a regular person with no Dinar that could use help.. Sorry but this is hard to keep up with and keeps me wondering.

Quote and Unquote:

the Global Prosperity Accounts are a thing of the past

Under the NESARA LAW under the control of St. Germain, the release of all the funds including PP must be started only after the restoration of the gold standard currency system.The RV of Iragi Dinar is set to trigger the GCR,without which no PP funds could be paid. That is why the Dinar RV is a "Blessing" and very important first step needed to bring the so called "The Golden Age" to the humanity.The Dinar RV is, therefore, Not just for the Dinar holders only. This is my understanding.

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

Thanks ymoilman2. Any info helps the mind...

MartyM

MartyM

WOW... I can't say as I would have expected all this in this thread... Interesting.
I somewhat agree with Purps (as I often do), that the original post was a lesson in descernment. Certainly much of it was BS, but mot necessarily the concept as a whole.   BTW Vaughn, for what it's worth, Kennedy was kiled because he was going to do away with the Fed.Res. and fiat currency. He had the balls, but apparently not the backing to protect him.
   I'm not big on Ascended Masters, ArchAngels or Saints, not saying they don't exist because I have no first hand knowledge of it either way. My problem with them (or maybe it's just those speaking For them), is they come as being superior or at least elevated in some sense higher than WE are, yet tell us we are all part of the One. To me that is a conflicting perspective... And if they are as far advanced as purported, then why the need to be channeled through someone ?  Just doesn't seem that superior to me.
   Well just a few thoughts on this without going on a rant... lol 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I BELIEVE in the power of the collective mind set. Every day it grows. But if I am going to join in a collective cause it is going to be something a bit bigger than the importance that some put on an illegal piece of paper or yet another manipulation in the gold market.

I know! How about we put our minds together and find a way to remove those that are part of the Satanic Peodophile Cults that run the churches and governments? Now there is a cause for you!

1ness

1ness

GEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ...............Which St Germain is this?

NOTHING ever said by any of these St's has come true NOTHING. Also you found yourself a new St. Germain because Dr. Kay's B/S St Germain posts are no longer allowed at OOM2. That says a lot to me. Any St. Germain will do that has AWESOME NEWS.

i agree with Everything Skyz said and i believe because the  name has ST before it we are all suppose to look at this so call ST. with reverence. i have said so many times how is that  ST Germain has SO many channelers. Yman why do you  allow your self to be dupe by this B/S after so many falsehoods.

i do feel until THE UNITED STATES Corporation is crushed, the people of the plant will not see a thing. So in the mean time i feel we all need to focus own are choices for happiness. Help brothers and sisters when we can and use discernment on any news that is put out there positive or negative.

Oh also when you look up any made up history on this immortal man he never claimed he was a ST and only gave himself the name.....how nice for him.

Last edited by 1ness on Fri May 09, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wow sorry for bad grammar and spelling installing new floor for mom and dad and had to toss my hat in quickly.)

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

bs4ever

bs4ever

We keep hearing about this Saint or that Saint, ascended master this and ascended master that....AND ....whatever message they have is always soon or near. As someone removed from America by quite some distance I have observed a change in tone of the messages

Not so long ago a good proportion of "messages" were aimed at bringing joy and happiness to Americans, as if the rest of the world who might just be equally interested was outside sharing a kennel with the dogs. Now they have expanded this to being the bringers of Nirvana to.....Dinarians....to the exclusion of anyone who may have invested in other currencies.

This smacks of those people who forty or fifty years ago used to gather in small groups in awe of some halfwit who claimed to have eaten shrimp with Jesus in the gardens on Venus, or attended a galactic counsel no less with all sorts of divinities and extraterrestrial benefactors with webbed feet....Adamski anyone?

This is a Swami looking for an audience, someone inventing something to make themselves feel important. Do real Saints exist?, it would be great if they did, I just don't believe anything that stinks of someones mental illness being given a platform by the internet is real.

There are many things that need disinfecting on this planet, on all continents, trying to lead the gullible and vulnerable away from whats important and towards dreams of riches "soon" sounds to me like the fingerprints of the "bad guys"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

well said bs4ever and 1ness!

the light bringers have been systematically and purposefully lead off track with this stuff. time to change that.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

What a lot of friggin bullshit!! St Germaine does not exist, he is a figament of some very deluded souls imagination that crave attention and profit for their own gain. Anyone who follows or believes this shit is as deluded as the lying bastards that 'channel' this rubbish.  Yman be thankful that purps spotted this post first because me I would have binned it straight up. You are trying to deceive people but guess what NOT ON MY FRIGGIN WATCH!

1ness

1ness

OH SNAP..........LOL you go girl

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

1ness I think you're the best!!

Vaughn I am loving that Avatar!!

1ness

1ness

aaaaaaah shit The Sheriff is on patrol.........much love back at you Nannee, I put a post up for you on pop bottle gardens

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yep the Sheriff is back in town no more Mr Nice Guy LOL! Thanks 1ness I'll go look for it!!

1ness

1ness

Yeah I don't take no lip with this cannon on my hip
Let me tell you boy it ain't no toy
I wear a hat just like a mounty I'm the sheriff of Boone County
Be careful boy cause you're in a heap of a trouble boy
If you're tryin' to push your Caddy from Nashville to Cincinnati
You have to come across Boone County line
As you're drivin' through you better mind your P's and Q's
Cause this here stretch if interstate boy is mine
Now you might outrun my old Chevrolet but you can't outrun my own two way
Lion's awaitin' at the station to hear from me
Now you're gonna be a wishin' I believed in extradition
Cause I'll chase you all the way back to Tennesee
Yeah I don't take no lip...
[ steel ]
So far I guess you been lucky but now you're in Boone County Kentucky
And I don't know how things are in Tennessee
I'm the roughest you ever saw around here I'm the law
And it's been that way since back in '43
Yeah I don't take no lip...
(I run the grocery store down there and I pump the gas and I'm the dogcatcher too yeah
The judge that's me put up your bond for you if you like
And if you happen to wreck your car on the way to the courthouse)

Read more: Kenny Price - Sheriff Of Boone County Lyrics | MetroLyrics

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahahaha

bigclap  :jumping:  vv

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL on your new avatar also 1ness. I might have to make you a deputy....

1ness

1ness

that lady (Nannee) just cracks me up Skyz......I needed it after the day i had!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahahahahaahahahaha 1ness who's bud are you nipping??

1ness

1ness

LOL     ok wink  :penquin002:  :jumping:  any bud you need me to.....i got your back!!!

ymoilman2

Vaughn Carey wrote:Thanks ymoilman2. Any info helps the mind...

Below is the latest info or may be a Rumor, but worth taking into account in your evaluation of the RV status:

News, Rumors, and Encouragement Friday Afternoon

05/09/2014
TNT:
Hayden: Good morning TNT -- I don't post often, but I am good friends with Adept1, whom you all know, so she can vouch that I am a 'real' member here :). We have the Goat post this morning and I see the excellent thinking it is provoking, and the questions about where are we really??

I have been sending to my personal friends who are likewise invested, these words to steady their thinking process, and I will share them here with you with the same intention:

This RV thing is DONE.
In my view, we’ll see the RV publicly revealed by this Sunday at the latest latest - and even though the Goat said we might be on a June 14 timeline, she also said we are looking great for ‘possibly’ being done between now and Sunday.
We are in perfect position, and -- I believe our journey is at its end. Blessings All!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:46 PM

P.S:
I strongly believe that any serious information on the truth behind the RV of several pending currencies are Kept stricktly Very Secret from the general public and the Media as a whole in order to prevent the Speculative Sources to take advantage. The Competent Authorities Involved are allowed to Keep Denying any RV or Devaluation up to the Last Moment of Implementation. Also any reliable Leak of the last minute Info.on RV usually come from the most unexpected very private sources(Not main stream media or the high level government or banking people so that the Leaked Truth will not be taken very seriously.Remember that Chinese Authorities even made An Announcement in the NY Times Denying Any Revaluation of the Chinese currency and the following day, they implemented the RV.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

always watching ..... hahahaha

1ness

1ness

hahahahahaha.........the man is daf.........its says rumor in the title and still he post it. WTF

ymoilman2

PurpleSkyz wrote:Vaughn, if this helps....

I think the above is total bullshit. 

Think about it.... why would a SAINT of any nature put any work into pushing people to "believe and it shall be so" for an issue regarding paper currency that we ALL know has no value. And I don't mean just the IQD. The PTB are getting ready to pull another insane piece of work on the masses. Lucky for us we are going to be able to attempt to put out inside info to all here to spread near and far very soon with the hopes that in some small way we can elicit change.  

As for any Prosperity Program or World Global Trust that St. Germain is said to be in charge of..... I say put up or shut up. If You have trillions sitting in a Rothschild bank somewhere then disperse it if that is what you are supposed to do or STFU! Get the money out to the needy! We have been reading this stuff for YEARS and it is the same stuff printed over and over with a different date as with the dinar so called gurus. You can manifest your ass off from here until the cows come home and it will have NO impact on the financial ruin this planet is now in.

I was going to delete this post but settled on just editing it a bit, but nice try yman. I left it up hoping someone would comment and I thank you Vaughn for doing so. This post is a perfect example of an exercise in discernment.

QUOTE and UNQUOTE:
As for any Prosperity Program or World Global Trust that St. Germain is said to be in charge of..... I say put up or shut up. If You have trillions sitting in a Rothschild bank somewhere then disperse it if that is what you are supposed to do or STFU! Get the money out to the needy!
            ------------------------------------------------------------
As you might know that the Trillions sitting in a Rothschild banks and also the Vatican Bank as well as in other international banks in Euro, USD and other Major Tradable Currencies Are ALL "Fiat" Paper Currencies. IT IS NO USE EVEN THESE CURRENCIES ARE CONFISCATED AND DISTRIBUTED TO THE REST OF THE WORLD POPULATION.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Poor Poor Yman so deluded by the invisible folk and voices in his head!

MartyM

MartyM

Well if nothing else besides deluded or daf (if that's your feeling), he is Tenacious and I give him credit for that. I really care less that any believe in the RV thingy, it will or it won't and what will be is as it's supposed to be. It's not so much What things we believe in, as it is in how we apply it to everyone around us, without infringement... not always as esy as it may sound.   Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  3471911756  

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

This is more an issue of respect, Yman has been asked on several occassions NOT to post any more St Germaine bullshit, yet he continues to do so. You call it tenacious I call it ignorance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum