OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed Empty Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed Tue May 27, 2014 11:26 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed

1 Vote

Out of the Darkness, Light is Birthed Dark-light1
Here we are, sliding into home plate as we end this mighty month of may.  That is exactly what this month reminds me of, a great game of baseball.  Running around all the bases, playing the infield and outfield almost simultaneously with some very interesting players showing up on the outfield.
I think the most surprising player that had shown up was Darth Vader.  First of all, I am not a star wars fan, so I had no idea who he was when he showed up across my mans west field, but he was looking familiar.  Black armor from head to toe and a face grate and he moved slowly, if not purposely from deep west to my mans center field.  What the hell??  Heck, who the hell is that?  Instantly I heard back “Darth Vader.”  Alrighty then!!  I had no clue who Darth Vader was, fortunately my man did and even then, it really baffled me as to why he would show up.  A “dark force” who gave birth to two light warriors.
With wild eye curiosity, I watched as Darth Vader took over the show.  My man on the phone explaining to me who Darth Vader was in the Star Wars movies, yet, on this mans field, there was not the first negative thing I could feel.  Suddenly, Darth Vader, having made his way to the two connecting bubbles of May/June, suddenly had this long sword than when raised in the air glowed white.  As he brought it down as if to severe May from June, the energy of white turned to an absolutely beautiful blue.  What the hell is that all about??  All I could think about was Archangel Michael, but wouldn’t that be a huge oxymoron in and of itself??  The sword of truth in the cloak of darkness… hmmmmm…. This needed some serious pondering.  And ponder I did all day long.  I couldn’t get his image nor his “character” out of my mind.  I knew I there was a huge meaning that I just wasn’t grasping.
When I finally stopped pondering and just let it go, did I make room for the truth of his appearance to come in:
“Out of the darkness, Light is birthed.”
OMG the understanding went from my head to my toes.   As does the instance from the field over this past month: to own the fullness of duality.  Darth Vader and Archangel Michael are indeed one and the same, two sides of the same coin.  When the sword of truth is used in its highest form, the greatest elements are revealed and available.
And yet, we don’t dare look, own and USE our own darkness.  We are so programmed to be “light workers” and not “wholeness workers” that we are leaving out half of our strength.  When we get angry, we want to dispel it instead of use it.  When someone grates across our energy field, we want to remove them instead of use them to strengthen us, our understandings of ourselves.
Think about the “dark night of the soul,” a super crucial intersection (that happens more than once) as we make our way Home.  Delving into the depths of our own darkness, the dualistic nature of this earthly incarnation and owning, LOVING every morsel of ourselves and the outer world (which is simply a reflection of our inner world.)
Think about this for a moment… when you turn and say “….(blank) is bad for you, you really are feeling something within yourself, but not owning that piece of darkness that is you and reflecting it as a (superficial) light outwards.
Which really brings me to my man (a different one) from yesterday morning.  He had two glowing golden guides out in his west field, tossing a multicolored beach ball back and forth to each other.  He was positioned up against my back door (east field) sitting on a fully stripped wooden chair, watching them.  The one thing I was sure of, he was going back and forth in his “choices” within life.  Not looking at his own emotions (hence having his back to my door) and not making a firm choice.
Then I seen mid-June, the first time I seen anything within June itself, I was so excited.  From the west to the east was a line of fire, to the west (physical life) the fire was burning clear and beautiful.  Flames about 5 feet tall and all I could think of is kundalini fire… passion of the soul clearly playing on earth.  But the east side (emotional side) was burning dirty, smokey and thick and I knew, depending on his choices (or lack there of) he was walking either into the fires of passion or going to burn himself at the stake (clearing his emotional field.)
Then he really told a story that made his entire reading so clear and understandable in detail.  He was on the fence about quitting smoking and had a plan to stop smoking mid june, maybe end of june.  So I had to ask him the million dollar question (because his voice energy had no real desire to quit and he even mentioned that he had tried many times in the past to quit smoking and “failed.”)  so why??  Why do you think you must quit now?  Ohhh love the way the mind thinks…  he said it was holding him back.  Really.  I glanced down at my cigarettes, they are like 3-4 inches long and not very round, how can something so tiny hold you back from anything??
Ohhhh the power we give to inanimate objects!
The cigarettes simply IS, the refined sugar, simply IS, nothing in this created world is holding you back from fully experiencing Life except your (our) own beLIEf systems about anything.  Even in that case, we have deflected the light to something outside of ourselves.  We do this with people, systems, you name it.
For as long as we see the “darkness” as something less than the “Light” we have given our power over to it and devoid it (ourselves) from the fullness of love, creating more fires to burn thru in our walk Home.
Until we remove every beLIEf system we ever signed up to hold.
Then, and only then, can you (we) love and live in the fullness of Shambhala, Heaven on earth, in all its amazing glory.
I realized too, that Darth Vader was not trying to separate May from June, but infuse it with the wholeness of energy of all that got us to here (truly, our dark side) and all that we will experience as we move deeper into the Real, WHOLENESS from the inside out.
When we fully live like this, in complete wholeness, we have the armor of full protection (as Darth Vader does) and the sword of our (own inner) truth to clear the way.
Reclaim your power, OWN what you choose to do (or not do) and let no one, no-thing stand in your way of SELF LOVE in its fullness!!
My Dark knight and my Light heart are one in the same!!  How about you??
I love you all so much, in fullness!!
((((((HUGZ))))) filled with starry nights and sunny days, and even a few thunder clouds to keep it real!!  Anyone for a good game of vampire baseball?? (think, Twilight lol.)
Lisa Gawlas   www.mysoulcenter.com/energy_readings.html

Thanks to: http://lisagawlas.wordpress.com

1ness

1ness

Actually I have been thinking about the wording lightworker for awhile and this comes today.  I have to ponder it awhile.

Will bring my thinking on this later.

one more thing, who does not know about Darth Vader by now!?? This is an iconic figure that has been around since 79 and been spoof on on many levels. In Movies,Television,Radio and every Halloween. REALLY!!

Last edited by 1ness on Tue May 27, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : damn it bad spelling :( ...... :))

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sorry.. had to LOL

1ness

1ness

hahahahaha

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: