OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well we don't drink or smoke and I'll bet I am the loudest one there hahahhaahaha!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

nannee.... we are gonna smoke a big phatty together!   yeah 

and of course you must drink some champagne to celebrate.   :cheers1:

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:nannee.... we are gonna smoke a big phatty together!   yeah

In other "ahem cultures" this phrase has a totally different meaning, being the Lady you are what you posted was in all innocence, perhaps you might care to rephrase it....lol

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Noooooooooo I am an addict remember, nicotine addict, after 2 years of smoke free I could easily take up smoking again today if my family would allow it. I hate with a passion that I had to give up lol! Alcohol makes me violently ill, only took me 20 years to work that out LOL!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

bs4ever wrote:
PurpleSkyz wrote:nannee.... we are gonna smoke a big phatty together!   yeah

In other "ahem cultures" this phrase has a totally different meaning, being the Lady you are what you posted was in all innocence, perhaps you might care to rephrase it....lol

What's it mean bs?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OH my.... I can only guess   question 

so to rephrase... nannee we are gonna orally go to work on a big phatty!  ok wink  shy  Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 3162187677  :jumping: 2014-05-30

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:OH my.... I can only guess   question 

so to rephrase... nannee we are gonna orally go to work on a big phatty!  ok wink  shy  Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 3162187677  :jumping: 2014-05-30

Oh dear Ladies, oh dear lol  shy 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

lmao!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

OMG that's worse!!! But I LIKE it hahahahah

bs4ever

bs4ever

Right now I think I had best not encourage any more "cultural misunderstanding" this takes me back a time when I had to deal with American suppliers to industry, I would innocently ask if they would like to join us in a coffee in the rest rooms, to which they readily agreed, when I said I fancied a fag and that I hadn't had a fag since early morning and could do with another.....the older more cosmopolitan American took great delight in the facial expression of his first time out of America colleagues face.....I was of course referring to a cigarette

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahahaha we call them fags over here too! I had to give up the 'fags' no good for my health hahahahhaahaha!

bs4ever

bs4ever

NanneeRose wrote:Hahahahahahaha we call them fags over here too! I had to give up the 'fags' no good for my health hahahahhaahaha!

Depends upon whether one sucks or blows, or ...........simply does Clinton and refuses to inhale :-)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh all of the above hahaahahah!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh my I have not laughed this good and hard for a time now!!

Whew! Thanks

bs4ever

bs4ever

Then a "get together" promises much amusement

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I think we have all the makings for legendary even!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhhhhhh a get together *drools like Homer Simpson I'm looking forward to a get together with you bs *wink wink!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I'll bring the marshmallows!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 2Q==

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/27/2014  - Page 2 9k= This'll be purps hahahahah!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

That is me right now actually! hahahaha

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh no wonder you were missing in action!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahaha yep! Out in my garage enjoying the beautiful day! yeah that's it!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well even if it was a bleak day it would still look beautiful through your eyes now hahahaahahahhaah!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum