OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ness

1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

MartyM

MartyM

Anyone had time to watch these yet ??  would love to hear some feedback and comments. I will as soon as I can view them.

1ness

1ness

Hello Marty,
I have watch all of them, and have listen to about 6 hrs of this guy. I have to say He hads broken this down to such a level that anybody can come to understand. From past comments I feel you know a lot about the subject. Once you listen to this man you will get it. It is simply this man overstands anything anything goverment can throw at at man. He does it with very few words. I am starting to listen to his past shows and it appears many have stop TPTB in thier tracks with just a few sentences.

1ness

MartyM

MartyM

Well in the past 6 yrs or so I've learned much more than I ever wished I
had to on the subject(s) of our InJustice System... And still learning.
   Certainly the biggest obsticle is the Courts and Judges. There are those few,
that if your points of (so called) Law, are better than the opponants, they wil rule in your favor. But most of them generally rule for the Plaintiff, regardless of correctness. I think my hardest lesson was, that being 'Right', legally and Lawfully, didn't mean anything...
   I will get into these, and thanks for bringing them to us.

1ness

1ness

I have to agree, we go in this, as a defendant, he shows a different way.

I was sadden to read you have lost so much by these parasites.

MartyM

MartyM

Well for just over 5 yrs I was a major thorn in their butts, unfortunately I guess I pissed them off enough that someone must have decided to put an end to it and get rid of me... so finally the Courts screwed us over and thus we lost our home. I had an appeal pending with the NH State Supreme Court, who after agreeing to hear my appeal, all of a sudden just droped it and refused to hear it... now what's up with that??  Anyway it was another lesson along our journey. I don't know if it has made me any stronger, but certainly has made me more Dangerous, at least for them.
   Going to Court is the last thing anyone should do, but if you must, being the plaintiff is a much better position to be in. You do however need to know what your doing and what it is your up against.

1ness

1ness

you know Marty that seem to be the time frame for most.3--5 yrs then the rug is pulled out from under you and others. Drain your money,energy and spirit. :(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum