OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

`this behind the Black Pope .....getting closer to one world Govt...Pray!!

The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/05/04/the-rise-of-the-new-holy-roman-empire-eu-technocrats-plot-to-create-powerful-eu-president/

May 4, 2012 – EUROPE - Senior Eurocrats are secretly plotting to create a super-powerful EU president to realize their dream of abolishing Britain, we can reveal. A covert group of EU foreign ministers has drawn up plans for merging the jobs currently done by Herman Van Rompuy, president of the European Council, and Jose Manuel Barroso, president of the European Commission. The new bureaucrat, who would not be directly elected by voters, is set to get sweeping control over the entire EU and force member countries into ever-greater political and economic union. Tellingly, the UK has been excluded from the confidential discussions within the shady “Berlin Group” of Europhile politicians, spearheaded by German foreign minister Guido Westerwelle. Opponents fear the plan could create a modern-day equivalent of the European emperor envisaged by Napoleon Bonaparte or a return to the Holy Roman Empire of Charlemagne that dominated Europe in the Dark Ages. They are concerned that David Cameron’s coalition Government is doing nothing to prevent the sinister plot. The secret talks were uncovered by Independent Labour peer Lord Stoddart of Swindon. “This is a plot by people who want to abolish nation states and create a United States of Europe,” he said. “The whole thing is barmy. These people are determined to achieve their final objective. The only hope for Britain is to leave the EU and become an independent nation.” The move will give further momentum to the Daily Express’s hugely popular crusade for Britain’s withdrawal from the EU. -Express

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

The good news is - the BLK pope has been removed from the planet and there will be NO one world order. These writings again are Illuminati last throws of controlling news through the media.

Only Peace and harmony will manifest in this precious Earth's future now.

Cosmic cheer to all,
Za'Raya

godsfool713

godsfool713

I dont believe that..... where do you get information..???

.i find this Spaceship and the Aliens are FALLEN ANGELS THAT ARE DEMONS

are government are playing with these fallen angels

there was a shoot out .....with the C.I.A. and bothsides lost...

St Micheal and St.Germaine ...and Sananda .....are false

The Coming Beasts of Revelation 13

The rise of the new Holy Roman Empire? EU technocrats plot to create powerful EU president Beasts-group2

i have said this before ... and we christains KNOW the Truth......

Anonymous

You cannot help a religious fanatics mind!! !

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

You can believe the doom and gloom if you want to GF.

I only report what I know and now that you have heard it, you will not be so shocked when you find out what I speak of is information based on fact.

I refuse to debate this subject with you.

The Facts will be revealed to you very soon via FREE media and True knowledge sources.

godsfool713

godsfool713

iAM asking where are you getting your facts ??

i provide a link ALWAYS

We in REALITY as a country ......and obama has placed PEACETIME MARSHALL LAW...(THIS INCLUDES YOU TWO ALSO)

AND JUST LAST WEEK ....YOU TWO ARE OWNED ....LOCK STOCK AND BARREL....TO THE U.N.

AND aGENDA 21 IS TAKING FINELY ...ITS ALIVE AND REAL !!!

REMEMBER NO= CARS , PRIVATE PROPERTY , AND THEY ARE DRIVING US OUT OF THE RURAL AREAS ....EVERYTHING GREEN.....THIS IS GLOBAL!!! ITS NOT ONLY HERE IN THE U.S.A.

THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR US TO WAKE-UP... IAM NOT FIGHTING WITH YOU...THIS IS VERY REAL....

Anonymous

g'fool go listen to the latest Drake call...answers many questions for you. it's posted...go look & listen. Info from Pentagon.

godsfool713

godsfool713

do you have a link??

is this it??

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/

i dont know who Drake is .... :shock:

Anonymous

here is the post with the link...link was posted a couple times & is same one...

http://www.oom2.com/t2095-drake-distinguishes-fake-from-real-nesara

godsfool713

godsfool713

MY COMING BACK .....WAS A LONG WAIT...FIRST....AND YOU KNOW WHY

YOU NEED TO STOP THE NAME CALLING....

MY BELIEF ON RELIGION IS NOT THE SAME AS OTHER S

I BELIEVE THAT "ALL RELIGION S ARE A SIN"

BUT MY PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR LORD ...OUR GOD = YAH

AND HIS BELOVED SON....YESHUA WILL NOT TAKEN OR SWITCH OUT BECAUSE OF ALIENS

YOUR BELIEF IS YOURS ...AND PLS STOP RIGHT NOW WITH YOUR NAME CALLING

LadyInRed wrote:You cannot help a religious fanatics mind!! !

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OK you 3

How about we all respect each other for our varied points of view (light)?

I don't think name calling and telling each other what can and can not be posted is very constructive do you?

I hope we can keep this side a place where we can learn at our OWN pace in our OWN way.

Why don't you just not read each others material since you find each other so offensive?

Leaves bad vibes with all of us. Maybe keep your arguing in the PM's if you have to huh?

Anonymous

g'fool here is another link to Bill Wood's new information ...

http://www.oom2.com/t2110-new-information-on-the-mass-arrests-vids-6-may-2012

It does not surprise me that you have no idea who the good guys are to listen to, but we can point them out for you here. It's up to you to go listen to them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum