OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already"

+3
NanneeRose
bs4ever
ymoilman2
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

DrMtnDew

Well you only got to be right once. Zap's the flip side to poofs coin and ya gotta understand it. Is he good is he right maybe maybe not. It seems like from that which I've been seeing he might just be. So let's wait and see rog?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yeah we have nothing better to do then wait I suppose...

I really hope they are right and we are gonna see some progress.... but one look back into the archives and one can see they been saying the exact same thing for years... and years now. They ain't been right yet.

I don't want to be the one to piss in anyone's cornflakes but maybe the lightworker community is being led down the wrong path and is purposely being distracted. Just a hunch...

DrMtnDew

Well I saw that.... I got a thesis. He got fed disinfo he regurgitated it. Naw I say it now cuz the world events seem to rectify it. Everydog has his day Mon chica. So we shall see if he gets his. He is to have a mid week update. So let's see what he's gotta say eh? Now I gtg for a bit so bye.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

bye

Have a wonderful day....  : thumbs up:

Neighbor Dave

Does anyone have a great recipe for biscuits...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 DSC_7170_s4x3.jpg.rend.sni12col.landscape
Southern Biscuits

522 Reviews

Recipe courtesy of Alton Brown

Recipe courtesy Alton Brown

SHOW:
Good Eats
EPISODE:
The Dough Also Rises

Southern Biscuits Southern Biscuits

Total Time:
40 min
Prep:
20 min
Cook:
20 min

Yield:
1 dozen

Level:
Easy

Healthy

Next Recipe
Ingredients

2 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons shortening
1 cup buttermilk, chilled

Directions

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Using your fingertips, rub butter and shortening into dry ingredients until mixture looks like crumbs. (The faster the better, you don't want the fats to melt.) Make a well in the center and pour in the chilled buttermilk. Stir just until the dough comes together. The dough will be very sticky.

Turn dough onto floured surface, dust top with flour and gently fold dough over on itself 5 or 6 times. Press into a 1-inch thick round. Cut out biscuits with a 2-inch cutter, being sure to push straight down through the dough. Place biscuits on baking sheet so that they just touch. Reform scrap dough, working it as little as possible and continue cutting. (Biscuits from the second pass will not be quite as light as those from the first, but hey, that's life.)

Bake until biscuits are tall and light gold on top, 15 to 20 minutes.

Per biscuit: Calories: 121 ;Total Fat: 4.5 grams; Saturated Fat: 2 grams; Protein: 3 grams; Total carbohydrates: 17 grams; Sugar: 1 gram; Fiber: 0.5 gram; Cholesterol: 6 milligrams; Sodium: 331 milligrams

Advice courtesy Mae Skelton

I don't have much use for recipes but the one you get on a bag of White Lily® self-rising flour is hard to beat. And it's a lot easier than the one my crazy grandson dreamed up.

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/southern-biscuits-recipe.html?oc=linkback

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:athuup:        POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" - Page 2 1598226751

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

We call these scones! I make them all the time, my hubby loves them!

DrMtnDew

Uh pardon.bit uh why are we talking about your fab food in a poof thread? It just seems kind of off topic.

P.s keep yur scones I want my fritters!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yeah we tend to go off topic when we feel the post is full of it. Feel free to talk biscuits or whatever delicacies you find yummy! Fritters work! :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ummmmmm because we can!

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Personally, I think Poof/Zap ... is just as full of shit as TNT TONY - Okie -  and all the rest of the blow hard dinar info spouting idiots.

DrMtnDew

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=311994

Hmm well sir or Madame what if a third party corraberates and verifys them?

If its a third party what then?

Lastly I say this you only gotta be right once. Where did Hama's get the new rockets to punch deep into Israel near haifa with? Only one who could stop Iraqi rv is IDF now they are occupied to that end Egypt's massing on both Gaza and israeli to counter Israel and is ready to go to stop Israeli genocide in Gaza.

They might have been wrong before but so it is in things like this. But every dog has his day. Looking at world events there's might be coming. So we shall see. Personally I got a gut feeling the next 4-6 weeks will be interesting real interesting.

DrMtnDew

He "zap" speaks let's see what he says. In his mid wk report

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Drnntdew wrote:
what if a third party corraberates and verifys them?

There hasn't been one yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum