OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The White Hat Make Believe EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The White Hat Make Believe EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The White Hat Make Believe EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The White Hat Make Believe EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The White Hat Make Believe EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The White Hat Make Believe EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The White Hat Make Believe EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The White Hat Make Believe EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The White Hat Make Believe EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The White Hat Make Believe EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The White Hat Make Believe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The White Hat Make Believe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The White Hat Make Believe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The White Hat Make Believe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The White Hat Make Believe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The White Hat Make Believe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The White Hat Make Believe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The White Hat Make Believe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The White Hat Make Believe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The White Hat Make Believe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The White Hat Make Believe EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The White Hat Make Believe EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The White Hat Make Believe

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The White Hat Make Believe Empty The White Hat Make Believe Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:14 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The White Hat Make Believe
July 7, 2014 JC Collins Leave a comment
By JC Collins
The White Hat Make Believe Three-hats
Usually I don’t care about the BS that is traded around the internet, but today, for my own personal reasons, I feel like ranting and catching some of the BS’ers in the middle of their own BS.
Lets focus in on this whole storyline of the White Hats who are supposedly working to overthrow the banker cabal and free mankind from debt slavery.

First, most of my readers are very aware of my perspective on what is happening in the world and how it is happening.   The contrast between the small organized elite and the large disorganized masses is illusionary as both groups, and all variations in between, share the same characteristics of human greed and mammon.
Those in the bottom aspire to have what those at the top have.  Very few humans do not have these traits in some degree or another.  Those now at the bottom would most likely act in the same fashion as those at the top if their heritage and life afforded them the opportunity to test themselves in such a manner.
Religious tomfoolery and its contradictory proponents are no different or better.  Religious organizations also enrich themselves and invest that money in financial instruments.
These so-called White Hats and other “let’s overthrow the banking cabal” are either counter intelligence operations meant to distract and entertain the disorganized masses or they are outright con artists playing on the hopes and dreams of the lost multitudes who do not understand the complexities of the economic and sociological structure which has evolved within the externalization of man’s inner faults.
Never do these people ever attempt to truly educate and enlighten the masses about the real condition of the human being and the machinations of the structures which hold them contained.  They peddle and sell false hope and spread disinformation and further confusion amongst the already disorganized masses.
Let’s take a brief look at one example from an exchange on a White Hat website from a so-called “insider” and a casual reader in search of truth.
Iceman says:

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/05/28/a-global-currency-reset/comment-page-1/#comment-3127
Tony based on what I read here it seems JC Collins has a time frame that takes us to 2018 for the reset to completely unfold.    What’s your thoughts and your WH contact thought on this.
whitehatauxiliaries says:               Hello, I asked, point blank, about JC Collins’ views a while back.
I was told, quite simply, that Mr. Collins, while an expert writer and analyst, is not “hands on”. He is viewing the matter from his viewpoint in academia, which is not going to be the same as one who is quite literally rubbing elbows with those who are redesigning the systems, that those who authored the textbooks of academia, built.
If we are told it will be 2018 until the revalue, we will post such. No such news has been given to us at this time.  Thank you!
The first thing that comes to mind is the nice “out” they left themselves at the end.  But mainly I’d like to draw attention to the comment about me being a part of academia.  Assumingly his “White Hat” contact is in the know and is viewing the forest from above.  It is assumed that this secret special person knows everything and knows that I’m a part of academia and as such I’m basing my opinions on what I’ve learned from the people who wrote the text books which were provided to academia.
So obviously I couldn’t possibly have the full picture of what is “truly” happening.
Well, all I can say to that is I call bullshit when I see it.  If this was truthful and these people are who they say they are than they would know that I’m nowhere near being a part of academia.  Actually, I’m about as far away from academia as you can get.  I have no formal education outside of high school (thankfully) and everything I’ve learned I learned by approaching from underneath and the side as opposed to direct conditional learning.  Man, I’m nobody special but for some reason I’m able to process and pattern large amounts of information in a surprisingly quick fashion while keeping a strong focus on the real forest.
Sure, they will bemoan this post and attack me for all kinds of drivel and nonsense but never will they attempt to truly share knowledge and human understanding with the disorganized masses.  They purposefully take advantage of the disorganized masses and that pisses me off big time.
Why?  Because I’m a part of the disorganized masses fighting and crawling my way towards true understanding and enlightenment and now I have my own website motherfuckers, from which I can share everything I learn and others can come and participate in the rational and informative exchanges.
With every post I write I inject all of myself into it, the good and bad, sparing nothing in my attempts to share and increase the collective knowledge of the disorganized masses.
And we’re growing.  Every month more and more rational and thinking human beings are finding this site.  The conspiracy BS and misdirection won’t work on everyone.
Hey, maybe I’m wrong, but I seriously doubt it.  If I am wrong I’m sure someone will know how to contact me and set me straight.  And for the record, no one knows who I’m rubbing elbows with, least of all some illusionary super secret insider and website distracter.    – JC

Thanks to: http://philosophyofmetrics.com

2The White Hat Make Believe Empty Re: The White Hat Make Believe Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:48 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Good Rant purps, it really is just another piece of the puzzle, like Fulford, Poof/Zap, the Guru's and all the rest we hear from and about. Many pcs are just a bunch of blue or greys filling in the skys or clouds. Perhaps seemingly unimportant, but necessary as being part of 'the ONE', which is all of us. Certainly times I wish they were not all necessary parts, but they are and have to be delt with...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum