OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico Empty Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:43 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Synchronicity and Roswell New Mexico
Posted on July 9, 2014 by Ines Radman

Here we go again, I just had to share this. I don’t look for UFO information, as you can see on my blog, I don’t even write about it because it’s not my area of expertise. That doesn’t mean I don’t believe they exist, they do, and we are not alone. So, by accident yesterday I came across a book called “Alien Interview”. It was written by Lawrence R. Spencer. The book is compiled of letters and interview transcripts from Matilda O’Donnell MacElroy a medic in the military called to the crash site of Roswell, New Mexico.  She released this information 60 years after staying silent that long and gave it the author to share with humanity. She interviewed the only survivor alien called Airl. This crash happened on July 8th, 1947. I found this book on July 8th, 2014.
Since I’m still reading the book, I will be glad to email it to anyone that is interested, or you can find it online, but I had to share this part of where Airl telepathically communicates about our planet and it’s history.
If you are a regular visitor to this blog, you will know that I write about some of the same things she is mentioning, I am sure there is a reason I found this book on the Anniversary of the crash.  Airl comes from a system/home called Domain, they were on a scouting mission to the Earth’s atmosphere because of a nuclear detonation in the New Mexico area when they got struck by lightening and it shorted out there circuitry. Their non-biological bodies are in tune with their ships, so the circuit disconnected one from the other and the reason for the crash.
“Airl: What the Domain learned from the experience of this office is that the “Old Empire” has been using Earth as a “prison planet” for a very long time — exactly how long is unknown — perhaps millions of years.
(Notes: The Old Empire is a name she uses, though I assume that other races have different names. I could estimate that she might be referring to the Annunaki, the Wingmakers call this group “The Incunabula”. They could be the same, their intentions sure are, but please don’t take anything I have to say as correct, I have not yet completed the books.)
Airl: Personally, it is my conviction that all sentient beings are immortal spiritual beings. This includes human beings. For the sake of accuracy and simplicity, I will use a made-up word “IS-BE”. Because the primary nature of an immortal being is that they live in a timeless state of “IS”, and the only reason for their existence is that they decide to “BE”.
So, when the body of the IS-BE dies they depart from the body. They are detected by the force screen, captured and ordered to return to the Light. (This corresponds with the Lords of Karma that I write about who block us from returning to Source).
When Matilda asked how come they never made any attempts to help Earth, this is the response that she got:
Airl: You asked me earlier why the Domain and other space civilizations do not land on Earth or make their presence known. Land on Earth? Do you think we are crazy or want to be crazy? It takes a very brave IS-BE to come down through the atmosphere and land on Earth, because this is a prison planet, with a very uncontrolled, psychotic population. And, so no IS-BE is entirely proof against the risk of entrapment.
No one knows what IS-BEs on Earth are going to do. Earth is a highly unstable planet. No one else would seriously consider living here for a variety of simple and compelling reasons:
1. The continental land masses of Earth are floating on a sea of molten lave beneath the surface which causes the land masses to crack, crumble and drift continually.
2. Because the liquid nature of the core, the planet is largely volcanic and subject to earthquakes and volcanic explosions.
3. The magnetic poles of the planet shift radically about once every 20,000 years. This causes a greater or lesser degree of devastation as a result of tidal waves, and climatic changes.
4. Earth is very distant from the center of the galaxy and from other significant galactic civilization. This isolation makes it unsuitable for use, except as “pit stop” or jumping off point along the way between galaxies.
5. Earth is a very heavy gravity planet, with heavy metallic soil and a dense atmosphere. This makes it treacherous for navigational purposes.
6. There are approximately sixty billion Earth-like planets in the Milky Way galaxy alone, not to mention the vast expanses of the Domain, and the territories we will clear in the future.
7. On Earth most beings are not aware that they are IS-BEs, or that there are spirits of any kind. Many other beings are aware of this, but nearly everyone has a very limited understanding of themselves as an IS-BE.”
Notes: It’s very easy to come to a negative conclusion based on this small fraction of the book, so please don’t make any assumptions because it needs to be put into context of the full book.  If it feels good, once I have read the book, I will put together a synopsis of it, but I am assuming that nobody else has read the book, so for those that have already, I would love to hear your thoughts on them. It is not a coincidence that I found this book on the same date as the Roswell Crash, I hope it will reveal itself soon. 
Before you even decide to read further or not, please note that once you read the introduction and understand how the author got this information, I think that  you will be compelled to believe this story.  It’s no secret about Roswell or the cover-up and I have no idea if this information is out there or not, as I said before, this is not my top interest subject, I found this by accident, just like I found the Wingmakers by accident so there is something in this and maybe we are on something?

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum