OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR"

+4
Visionkeeper
bs4ever
Herb Lady
ymoilman2
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

DR. HENDERSON SPEAKS:
He Is the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR.

7/11/14 Truth Call with Midwest Replay Link:

http://www.freeconferencing.com/playback.html?n=/storage/sgetFC/RX3Mm/aIQQsv

NOTE: ADVANCE THE TIME MARK TO:16:00 MINUTE

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

So... what happens to the other 868 Billion Dollars?????

Thanks Yman!

bs4ever

bs4ever

875 divided by 7 is 125

Visionkeeper

Oh my goodness...I certainly hope people don't really believe this??? If so we are in worse trouble than I thought. Our saving and salvation will come from us and from hard work, not imaginary money. Just my humble opinion....VK

http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well, our salvation will come from helping others and hard work, this is true too, and it doesn't matter how they figure it, my curiosity still remains - What happens to the rest of the money? We've seen what those with all of the money do to stay in control; so more questions are - How do the higher ups intend to use that money and what is the purpose? Those are my questions.

WTF

WTF

As much as I like to think this could happen, and lets face it there are many trillionares in the world, small drop of the hat for them, 7 billion $$$.
However I think the world would stop!
How many people would go to work the next day for starters.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Maybe that is just exactly what needs to happen?!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I won't go to work the next day as I am currently unemployed. But point taken. I would not work again except in service to others. and maybe this is the whole point. Why I know many that could be retired as they could certainly afford to not work yet they continue as they say they would be bored without that routine. One could say that they are just that well indoctrinated that they could not just sit around and watch the flowers grow. I am not one of them. I am real tired of slaving to the system. 
It would be a wonderful grand experiment wouldn't it?

But I am not pinning any hopes that this is even remotely possible.

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

WTF

WTF

well said purpz!! except the last sentence. It is possible and we should always have hope imo. muah 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yes that might be true WTF... but I think I am to much of a realist these days.

But I really do hope I am wrong so there is my hope part anyway. hahahaha

Neighbor Dave

I'll pass... don't know what I'd do with all that money anyway, give it to those in desperate need first, I feel more comfortable to earn from the sweat of my brow...

I do find these fund release stories amusing, promising opulence, and of great wealth...could you imagine everyone driving around in a Cadillac Escalade.

IMHO...we would be better suited to have free energy devices, black shelved energy technology among many others, released to the public ASAP.

Best Regards to all

ymoilman2

Visionkeeper wrote:Oh my goodness...I certainly hope people don't really believe this??? If so we are in worse trouble than I thought. Our saving and salvation will come from us and from hard work, not imaginary money. Just my humble opinion....VK

QUOTE and UNQUOTE:

Our saving and salvation will come from us and from hard work, not imaginary money.

ALL HUMAN BEINGS NOW LIVING ON THE MOTHER EARTH ARE IN THE PROCESS OF "ASCENDING" TO A HIGHER DIMENSION. MY UNDERSTANDING IS IT IS "THE CONSCIOUSNESS", RATHER THAN HARD WORK WHICH REALLY MATTERS. ALSO, THE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH ON THIS PLANET TO "WE, THE PEOPLE" OR THE 99% IS A NECESSARY STEP IN THIS ASCENSION PROCESS.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

There's more than7 billion people in the world tho? So how do I become one of the 7 billion LOL!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes wouldn't it be nice to be included. But that kind of wealth is ridiculous. Would make way more sense to give every human walking an endowment. And the source of all future human kind would be taken care of from what we could add to as a collective. If properly administered it could sustain ALL into infinity. But that sounds like the plot of an awesome sci-fi series doesn't it?

WTF

WTF

ymoilman2 wrote:
Visionkeeper wrote:Oh my goodness...I certainly hope people don't really believe this??? If so we are in worse trouble than I thought. Our saving and salvation will come from us and from hard work, not imaginary money. Just my humble opinion....VK

QUOTE and UNQUOTE:

Our saving and salvation will come from us and from hard work, not imaginary money.

ALL HUMAN BEINGS NOW LIVING ON THE MOTHER EARTH ARE IN THE PROCESS OF "ASCENDING" TO A HIGHER DIMENSION. MY UNDERSTANDING IS IT IS "THE CONSCIOUSNESS", RATHER THAN HARD WORK WHICH REALLY MATTERS. ALSO, THE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH ON THIS PLANET TO "WE, THE PEOPLE" OR THE 99% IS A NECESSARY STEP IN THIS ASCENSION PROCESS.

Sooner the better, Just wish it would happen sooner than later.
Thanks Oilman peace and love peace and love

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

True that purps!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum