OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago!

Vatic Note:  I know no more than this author, but we have been following anomolies for several  years now and posting them on this blog.  One such anomoly was the resignation of 200 bankers world wide, and a week later the resignation of over 100 sheriffs.

At that time, we were told they resigned because they were on the verge of being arrested for wrong doing and I made the point that I thought it was more than that.   I  believed, given all the other signs we had brought out, that all these people were going underground to prepare for what was coming.

If there will be several million people underground World wide, it takes an enormous amount of time, materials, and preparations that would have to be made for every basic essential need for human life to continue, such as food and water.  How do you ensure enough of both for a long period of time?

Its a storage issue.  That means millions of gallons of water and millions of pounds of food.  At the same time we had Rahm Emmanual make the cryptic statement that we should "...never let a good crisis go to waste".   That means even more preparation for an even longer period of time.  Others thought these bankers had resigned due to impending arrests of bankers.

That might have been the case, except that the 100 sheriffs resigning, ensured us that was not the case.  They would need to set up security for underground living.  That also takes an enormous amount of time.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2014/07/ex-intelligence-officials-have-known-what-is-coming-went-into-hiding-two-years-ago-2464424.html
by Common Sense,  Before It's News, July 31, 2014

Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! Underground-structures-2
With verfiable reports of UN vehicles on American soil, an unparalleled illegal immigration invasion which includes unscreened health risks. 

Criminal gangsters from MS-13, drug runners from the Sinoloa drug cartel streaming across our southern border, allegations of money laundering for the drug cartels in major American banks, the shoot down of MH-17 and the potential for WW III with Russia. 

Then we have billionaires and congressmen publicly discussing the real possiblity of an EMP attack upon our power grid and so much more, it is easy to lose track of one important fact that took place nearly two years ago, namely, many ex-intelligence officials have known what is coming and they began to go into hiding two years ago.  

In my role as a talk show host, I have been approached by individuals who claim to have “insider information” about what is coming, and according to these individuals, what is coming is very bad. Most credible sources demand complete anonymity.

As a result, I have found myself in a position to try and evaluate whether to write about and broadcast some very controversial information. Sometimes, my insider information turns out to be stunningly accurate as evidenced by the Chris Stevens murder story which was spot on. My information on the Aurora Batman shootings  has also proven to be very accurate.

There is a risk in using unnamed sources. Simply, they could be wrong, they could be disinformation agents or they might just be crazy as they are looking for their 15 minutes of fame. It takes a degree of courage to air information derived from confidential sources. 

Therefore, I want to thank Doug Hagmann for daring to publish his dire warnings which come from an inside source at DHS. I have subsequently decided to reveal what I know as well. The decision to air these warnings will undoubtedly encourage others to come forward. 

Hopefully, so many “insiders” will come forward that it will become impossible to hide what it is coming from those who are actively seeking answers. 

To the general public, it does not matter what they are told, for they will still believe that the government will take care of them, CNN truthfully reports the news and Santa Claus exists. As a result, these fools will never know what hit them.

Although the Hagmann warnings did differ somewhat from my sources, there are some common threads. One area that Doug Hagmann’s source did not focus on is the dropping out of sight by ex-federal officials and prominent figures on Wall Street. and that is the remaining focus of this article.

The Marrs Observation

Ex-Intelligence Officials Have Known What Is Coming & Went Into Hiding Two Years Ago! Wall-street-undergroundIn a December 9, 2012 interview on The Common Sense Show, Jim Marrs discussed how approximately 400-500 top level bankers have left their positions and have gone into seclusion. 

Marrs reminded my listening audience of how the elite have developed seed vaults which only they have access to. Marrs was clearly alluding to the fact that some very bad events are coming and the global elite are aware of it and are moving to meet the threat. 

My insider sources inform me that the same thing is happening in various federal organizations who have recently retired from the CIA, DHS, NSA and FEMA. This fact is indisputable.

I have firsthand knowledge of three ex-fed officials and their families who have relocated to safety enclaves when doing so was very disruptive to their respective family’s lives. Increasingly, it is looking like some major event(s) is/are coming and persons with insider information are attempting to remove themselves from harm’s way.

Massive Retirements From the Alphabet Soup Agencies

When government officials, from the various alphabet soup agencies, retire en masse, it is not necessarily a noteworthy event. However, when the same officials retire en masse and then relocate to form their own survivalist enclaves, then this is something that we should all sit up and take notice of, especially when we are seeing the same behavior on the part of Wall Street executives.

Read more »

Thanks to Vatis Master at: http://www.vaticproject.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum