OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? Empty Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him? Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:21 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cobra Update, Anyone Seen Him?
Posted on August 4, 2014 by Ines Radman

I was handwriting my daily diary, yes, I still hand write, its a habit I acquired as a child when I was punished and sent to my room. All I had was paper and pencil so I would just write. Imagine an 8 year old, (approx. the age when I started to write) writing down about her feelings and anger? The writing saved me, I believe that because I was able to write down my feelings it never had an opportunity to take root within my being and looking back, I now see that there was no accumulation of blocked emotions.
I still hand write as I am able to express my deepest thoughts and feelings that way, then I transfer them over to the computer, it is a double process, but I don’t think of it that way.
So, as I was writing today about my next post, I thought about Cobra and decided to check out his website. The last I read he was in Taiwan meditating on a Vortex opening. He had said that he would remain in Taiwan for 10 days and probably would not have access to internet. He also said “Don’t worry, the event is not going to happen”.
I went back today to see what is going on, there is nothing going on since then. He leaves some codes for his supposedly secret resistance team, but I don’t see why they would need to use a blog for that, they have cellphones, iPads, laptops and different encryption programs for communicating, so I would think he does this so that people get the impression he’s important.
He must have had a great vacation in Taiwan, with all that money he gets from his followers, but one thought came to me a few moments ago. He’s been travelling to different energy spots all over the world with groups of people supposedly, but I have not read anywhere that anyone has ever seen him. So, I’m curious about that. Is there anyone out there that has actually seen Cobra at one of these events? After each event he claims that they were a great success. Really? How exactly are they a great success and how do you measure it? How would  I know if it was a great success, and what signs would be shown in nature or us to confirm that successful event?

I’m starting to feel much more confident that Cobra is just a very intelligent human being that figured out a way to fool people, given that he’s never been seen yet he’s the leader of all these portal/vortex events around the world and yet I have not read anything from anyone that they actually were at any of these events let alone that they met Cobra.  So, if there is anyone out there that has been to one of these events or has met Cobra in person, I would really like to know, this way I can stop writing about him and stop making a fool out of myself.

It seems that Kathryn E. May has been very busy as well. She’s getting messages everyday now from Hilarion, Sananda, St. Germain, Father God, Mother God and I can’t remember who else. I still get the messages from a subscription that I never cancelled simply because I want to keep up with what is going on, it’s the same crap everyday, teaching us things we already know. It’s very condescending to me when the message states I must be respectful towards everyone even if they have done harm to others, I must learn how to respect laws and God because blah blah. I really don’t need to be told how to behave and these entities just don’t seem to respect our free will either. I stopped posting her stupid messages because they are so childish and I really have no way of responding to them other than “We already know this”.
So let me ask you, you the ones that have been calling for the Event to take place and you that have been talking about Ascension for years now, what happened? There are still folks out there that believe an RV is going to happen, there are those that believe a Global Reset is going to happen. Well, let me repeat here for the 100th time: There will be and cannot be any RV or Global Reset as long as the Cabal is in power and as long as we have fiat currency.  The Patriot Act allows American law enforcement to just “suspect” you are money laundering and they can confiscate all your funds, so there is no way an RV can happen until such time.
For the 100th time, to those that still think something or someone is going to save us somehow, give it up and get over it. Besides, I’m too busy using my energy to send to my fellow humans suffering in the acts of genocide, the Ukrainians, Palestinians, Iraqis, Syrians, and oh so many more. It’s far more important to send them love and peace right now then worry about an RV. What is the point of being rich when the planet is disintegrating? Don’t you feel it’s far more important to work together and removing these evil groups from power? If Ascension was real, I would already be up there, it’s humiliating for an entity to say that we are not ready or that our vibration is not high enough, bullshit, many of us are already vibrating in higher frequencies, many of us are empaths and can feel other’s energies, many of us are more than ready to leave this density, but it’s not possible until Gaia is done with her work.
Nobody is coming to save us, nothing is going to happen to save us, Cobra is full of crap and Kathryn is desperate for attention.  I must ask these two people what they are doing to bring peace in the world, or better yet, why don’t they ask their friends why they can’t just do something to stop the butchering of innocent women and children?
I love you all, at times I can be “urging” to do things, but I would rather be urging than nagging or whining. I want peace on this planet and I am trying to get it done my way, it may not be the right way, but it’s the intent that counts. I hope I have not offended anyone or hurt anyone by saying we are all responsible for what is going on, but I will not take that back.  We are all in this together, I know we will come out of this eventually, I know that we came here to win and overcome, it’s taking too long!

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum