OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love

Aug22 by Wes Annac

Steve Beckow: Personal Responsibility and the Tsunami of Love Tsunami-33
Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, August 21, 2014
The Divine Mother announced recently that, after a pause in the waves, “the Tsunami of Love once again increases in frequency, vibration, and strength.” (1)
For many people, this’ll mean a dramatic increase in their experience of love. It certainly was for me a few days back.
For others, it will mean the surfacing of vasanas (archaic reaction patterns formed from traumatic incidents in the past) and core issues (an issue that a person would die before facing).
We’ve talked many times about how awareness is not neutral, but acts like a solvent to dissolve our old issues. Love does as well.
But what I wanted to talk about today is how personal responsibility is a needed ingredient if we’re to move through the unwanted conditions that are surfacing at this moment.
Personal responsibility for me means acknowledging that I am the source of the matter, that my input is and always has been crucial to what occurs or to how I handle the occurrence, and that what I do will determine that occurs next. This is definitely a higher- rather than a lower-vibrational attitude.
The opposite of personal responsibility is the psychological attitude of victimization.
I didn’t say that there weren’t victims in the world. There are. Millions of them. One has only to look at the acts of cruelty towards women (rape, female genital mutilation, sexual slavery, honor killings) to see that.
Archangel Michael once told me that something very bad that had happened to a friend was not in that person’s soul contract. The person was genuinely victimized. He also told me that the sad events of my childhood were never intended to be as bad as they were.  There was some waking up that needed doing but not to that extent.
So it isn’t that there aren’t victims in events.
It’s more that the more we focus on the victimization, the longer we remain in a position where we can’t do very much about what has arisen from it. The more of what occurred that we can take personal responsibility for, the more we enhance our personal power to do something about the situation as a whole and its aftermath.
As long as we focus on the victimizer or perpetrator, provided we’re not in a position to interact with that person, we rest in a position of relative powerlessness. Taking personal responsibility for whatever we can allows us to be up and doing something about the way we feel, think, remember, etc.
You may ask why I don’t speak about karma. I never discuss karma in terms of what has happened to a person. Yes, karma is real, but it offends a person and repels them and doesn’t allow for a useful discussion of what to do.  The Company of Heaven has said that no one knows the karma of another or the reasons for it and it isn’t a place I’d go.
No matter what the role of karma, we’re left with the circumstances as they are and that’s what must be addressed if things are to improve.
Workshop leader John Enright once demonstrated the value of taking personal responsibility for my actions by inviting our group to look at a situation of victimization and see if we could find a choicepoint when we waded in despite the fact that we could see another way of handling matters that would have warded off us being victimized.
I once waded into an altercation on the street in Toronto where two young men were robbing an elderly man. I ended up with a knife in my back. But John had me see that there was a moment when I spotted a motorcycle policemen down the street and, instead of calling him and avoiding being injured, I decided that I wanted to be a hero and wade in. That was a revelation to me.
Even if I hadn’t spotted the policeman, I probably would have seen other alternatives I rejected to wade in instead.
That allowed me to see my personal responsibility for what happened next and my angry feelings about the situation lifted.
There are choicepoints to any action; we choose the course of action we take.  We’re therefore, to a greater or lesser degree, responsible for it. And the more we can see that and “own” it, the better able we are to emerge from the resulting unwanted conditions or upsets.
We seem never to blame ourselves. The minute see see that “we did it,” anger, resentment, etc., seems to fall away. We’re always the hero in our own eyes. What was it Solomon said?  “Every way of a man is right in his own eyes.”  (Proverbs 21:2.) When we see our responsibility for an action, that brings the end of blaming.
So when we shift to being personally responsible, we can bet that the anger and resentment will diminish or cease.
The mere recognition that one is experiencing a vasana is an act of personal responsibility. It removes the “you did it to me” factor and replaces it with “I’m doing this to myself.”
Let me give another illustration. I was feeling so stressed yesterday that I was almost shaking. I was facing a situation in my life that was stressful. And I had passed from being merely upset to my teeth rattling.
A friend offered me a listening session and, in the course of it, I said, almost in passing, that the situation I was in reminded me of a time in 1986 when I was dating a woman who had two children who were always fighting with each other.
Finally the woman kicked her son out of the house. But then her daughter became suicidal. You’d think the daughter would have been relieved, but, no, she wanted to kill herself.
Dealing with a person who’s suicidal can rattle your teeth. Much of the time the situation was so precarious that I’d find myself shaking. Every minute had 60 hours to it and we were on emergency the whole time. Definitely living on adrenalin.
I mentioned this incident in passing, but immediately felt the impact on my body and knew that this traumatic incident from the past was what was affecting me today. It was the source of my vasana. And when I saw that, the shaking stopped and I became calm again.
Awareness caused the lifting of the vasana, but taking the position that I was causing the shaking by having a vasana in the area was an act of personal responsibility.
So the Tsunami is beginning and our issues are again surfacing. Now is the time to take personal responsibility for our process and “source” or complete the vasanas that arise. Now is not the time to take the first two ways that Jesus talked about in his “Third Way” article – projecting blame onto others (projection) or swallowing our feelings (introjection). (2)
We may now see issues arise that we weren’t even aware of till now. We may find that the issues that arise are more and more powerful or impactful. We’re coming down to the real Earth-shakers now.
The whole aim of the Tsunami is to have these deeply-buried memories surface so that we can release them, be rid of them and fly free.
Nothing negative can accompany us into the higher realms. Not only are we releasing karma, as SaLuSa and Matthew Ward have pointed out often, but we’re also releasing our vasanas and core issues. And taking personal responsibility for our lives, for everything that happened to us, for our feelings and attitudes, is a big step towards working successfully with the energies of the Tsunami.
Footnotes
(1) “My Beloved Angels, Why do You not Choose to Nurture Yourself?” Asks Mother Mary,” Aug. 19, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/08/19/my-beloved-angels-why-do-you-not-choose-to-nurture-yourself-asks-mother-mary/.
(2) “Jeshua: the Third Way,” July 4, 2012, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/spiritual-essays/on-processing-vasanas/jeshua-the-third-way/. I highly recommend this article.
More on processing vasanas can be found here:  “On Processing Vasanas” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/spiritual-essays/on-processing-vasanas/ and here: “Ways of Releasing Vasanas” at http://goldengaiadb.com/Spiritual_Counsel#Ways_of_Releasing_Vasanas.
This is definitely the time to know how to use the Upset Clearing Process. Just enter “Upset Clearing Process” in the blog’s search box and articles will come up.

Thanks to: http://cultureofawareness.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum