OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas

Posted by HATTER on August 27, 2014
Posted in: UFO. Tagged: UFO. 1 Comment
Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfhiChwsp-GzTgUqEg8DpQ6xXqfUTPfoqf9TKD6VsD5U49WACRiA

Statement LAS VEGAS UFO HUNTER

http://www.lasvegasufohunter.com/my-ufo-videos/one-night-multiple-ufos-over-las-vegas/
How do I get this out to the world? Only our group members are seeing this. I stand solidly behind each and every UFO video I have ever shot and I am willing to put my credibility and reputation on the line in order to get the word out. I feel that it would be an important step towards finally getting disclosure that we all long for. I’m a good person for this because I have never been a tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy guy, but I will fight to the finish when it comes to UFO’s. Do I know who might be flying these objects? Absolutely not, and you will never hear me say that it’s aliens because I have no proof and am not willing to guess. That said, whatever they are, and whoever it is that’s flying them, it’s incredible and amazing and in all cases it is something our government has not, and will not acknowledge.
If any of you work in the mass media please message me because the word needs to get out about this. I don’t know of anything exactly like this happening to anybody before. I know there are people who claim to have done something similar but in those cases there is room for real things being combined with fake. What makes this so special is that I detest hoaxers and that all of these are legitimate UFO videos that have been captured in an extremely short period of time. Americans and the world needs to know what’s happening and I’ll invite any actual video and image expert to prove me wrong. Peace out!

One Night – Multiple UFO’s Over Las Vegas

There is no good explanation for what’s been happening here in Las Vegas and to me specifically for the past five weeks. As I write this I have lost track of how many UFO’s I have been able to capture on video. This night was no different. Check out the video below and see what you think. I caught at least three UFO’s in less than about fifteen minutes. To read more about it and to see the visual evidence for it just click Here.

Wandering Las Vegas UFO

Video of a UFO wandering over the North Las Vegas mountains and city captured on August 17, 2014. This is about my 9th UFO video in the past month and they have all come from my backyard which overlooks Las Vegas and much of the northern part of the valley. To read more about it and to see the visual evidence for it just click Here.

Thanks to: http://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum