OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency Empty Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:07 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bookmark the permalink.
Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency

Sep2 by Wes Annac

Steve Beckow: Spiritual Urgency Spiritual-EmergencyWritten by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, September 1, 2014
Apparently various people are going through symptoms that seem to be a step in the enlightenment process.
Would those people permit me a few comments because some people may not know what’s happening to them, as I understand it.
Obviously people going through an enlightenment process at this time are most likely wayshowers.  We all of us will go through this process but they seem to be going through it first.
And you have gone through this process before or you wouldn’t be here. We all have. So … you survived it once (or a dozen times; we don’t know) and you WILL survive it this time as well.
I suspect that what will eventuate from the process is one of three plateaus reached.
The first plateau could be the seeing of a discrete light, the light of your Soul. Or it could be an event in consciousness, such as a realization. Or it could be something I don’t suspect or know about. This is called stream entering or spiritual awakening. But you will emerge with the sense that you now know who you are. You are that Light (Consciousness, etc.).
The second plateau could be the seeing of a transcendental Light, a Light beyond creation or the experience of consciousness reaching well beyond creation. This is called God-Reaization or Brahmajnana. It results in a temporary, not a permanent, heart opening. So don’t feel distressed if the heart opens and closes again. This is normal.
You should emerge from Brahmajnana, if I am correct and I haven’t had the experience in this lifetime, knowing that “I am God.” “I am the One.”
And yet this is not the end.
Imagine you are walking up the stairs of a house to the roof and when you reach the roof you have a realization and exclaim: “I am God. I am One.”
Then you turn and dismount the stairs to the ground and, as you go, you see that everything is God and you exclaim: “God has become everything.”
This second realization is called Sahaja Samadhi and is the enlightenment associated with the deep Fifth Dimension. It’s a permanent heart opening. You are now liberated from the need to be reborn.
The bliss flowing through you will at times seem torrential, but will come under control eventually. You may need some time to acclimatize yourself.
Neither is this the end because enlightenment goes on virtually forever. But it’s the destination we’re commonly headed towards. Some will go higher than the Fifth.
Not many people will understand what’s happened to you. You may not even understand it yourself. You’ve just been through a radical discontinuity in experience. A discontinuity is not like a ride up or down a hill. It’s one minute you’re here and the next minute you’re there and you may or may not know how you covered the distance.
If it happens that you lose your experience, that’s normal. Get it, lose it, get it, lose it. It happens to all of us. It doesn’t mean you flubbed it. It doesn’t mean you did something wrong. All experiences short of Sahaja Samadhi are not lasting. Keep going!
Here’s a story from Sri Ramakrishna:
“Go forward.
“A wood-cutter once entered a forest to gather wood. A brahmachari [senior spiritual aspirant] said to him, ‘Go forward.’ He obeyed the injunction and discovered some sandal-wood trees.
“After a few days he reflected, ‘The holy man asked me to go forward. He didn’t tell me to stop here.’  So he went forward and found a silver-mine. After a few days he went still farther and discovered a gold-mine, and next, mines of diamonds and precious stones. With these he became immensely rich.” (1)
Enlightenment virtually never ends. Whatever you’ve achieved, there’s more. Don’t settle until you can detect the complete stillness of your mind (i.e., a thought does not arise in the mind) and you have no more questions left to be answered.
Remember that the Company of Heaven is here. Use all the tools that have been given you if you need to: Archangel Michael’s blue sword and shield, St. Germaine’s violet flame, the Divine Mother’s protective cloak of invisibility, etc.  You have the strongest team in the universe behind you, despite what others may think.
If you need assistance, seek out a listener. Perhaps request that no advice be given but that you just be listened to (unless you want advice but it’s hard to know what to advise in this area).
If you’re listening to someone going through a spiritual emergency, heavens to Betsy, just listen. Refrain from advising. Everyone has and knows the answers inside. The only thing that’s missing for the answers to emerge is someone who will listen, uninterruptedly and compassionately. Remain maximum danger: minimum risk. (2)
Footnotes
(1) Paramahansa Ramakrishna in Swami Nikhilananda, trans., The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna. New York: Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Center, 1978; c1942, 109.
(2) That is, let the speaker present whatever issues they want to but without your reacting.  Counselling and advising, to someone who just wants to get their story out, is a form of maximum risk. See “Maximum Danger: Minimum Risk,” Aug. 23, 2014 at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/08/23/maximum-danger-minimum-risk/.
Reading List
“What to Do in a spiritual Emergency,” Sept. 2, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/09/02/what-to-do-in-a-spiritual-emergency/.
“Transformational Moments,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/spiritual-essays/enlightenment/transformational-moments/
“Linda Steiner: Waking Up is Hard to Do,” Sept. 4, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/09/04/linda-steiner-waking-up-is-hard-to-do/
Christina Grof and Stanislav Grof, The stormy search for the self: a guide to personal growth through transformational crisis
1st ed. Los Angeles: Tarcher, 1990.
Stanislav Grof and Christina Grof, eds. Spiritual Emergency: When Personal Transformation Becomes a Crisis. Los Angeles, CA: J. P. Tarcher, 1989.
Stanislav Grof, “Spiritual Emergencies: Understanding and Treatment of Psychospiritual Crises,” Reality Sandwich, 2009, at http://realitysandwich.com/1800/spiritual_emergencies/

Thanks to: http://cultureofawareness.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum