OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Gifting Peace This Year EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Gifting Peace This Year EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Gifting Peace This Year EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Gifting Peace This Year EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Gifting Peace This Year EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Gifting Peace This Year EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Gifting Peace This Year EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Gifting Peace This Year EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Gifting Peace This Year EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Gifting Peace This Year EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Gifting Peace This Year EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Gifting Peace This Year EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Gifting Peace This Year EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Gifting Peace This Year EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Gifting Peace This Year EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Gifting Peace This Year EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Gifting Peace This Year EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Gifting Peace This Year EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Gifting Peace This Year EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Gifting Peace This Year EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Gifting Peace This Year EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Gifting Peace This Year EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gifting Peace This Year

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gifting Peace This Year Empty Gifting Peace This Year Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:36 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Gifting Peace This Year

Posted on September 4, 2014

When you read passion in my writings it’s because the mornings affect me that way. When you see thoughtfulness and deep analysis it’s evening and my brain works the best. Coffee leads me, and often doesn’t give me time to think through everything before putting it down in writing. 
Such a privilege to have isn’t it? To wake up whenever you want in the morning because you have created your own life that way? To not have to work for anyone, but to create a business at home that creates a steady tax free income it’s a wonderful way  of living, but one can say that I’m lucky. Nope, luck didn’t create my reality, I did. I think that most of us just wake up and do it, without thought about what we really want and where we really want to be. It’s easier to just do what we are told and not have to use our brains. 
Look where that got you. The people of the world that are currently suffering through man made wars don’t even have the luck to wake up in the morning with a nice thought let alone a cup of fresh coffee or whatever it is they have for breakfast. They go to sleep worried if a bomb will drop on them or wake up outside in the morning cold because the roof has been torn off. 
It is impossible almost to be able to live my life and enjoy it knowing that others around me suffer. Such is the injustice of this planet where Mother Earth provides for all of us in abundance yet only a few can pay for it. No other planetary civilization in the multiverse pays for living on it except us. Not only do we pay for it, only a chosen few have access to it, children dying of hunger everyday while we sit in restaurants and take doggy bags home for our pets. 
Have you given any thought to the holidays coming? Are you still thinking about shopping for your loved ones, does that stress you out each year? Why do you do it? What is the pleasure of waiting for one “special” day in the year to give someone a gift? Should we not be gifting all year long? There is no tradition that is worth borrowing money or using a credit card to pay for gifts. You know that Santa Claus is not real. The marketing has done a great job of making you feel obligated to buy a gift, they use smart psychology and smart ads that make you want to rush out the door right now and get whatever it is they are advertising. 
We are not making a difference. The wars are still raging. It’s been weeks since Palestine and Israel agreed to a long term ceasefire, but nothing has changed. It was all a lie, a big performance, a stall tactic, nothing has changed. The borders are still not open, humanitarian aide is trickling in but not fast enough. Your dollars are feeding this war, your dollars are feeding every war on this planet in one way or another and it has to stop before we self destruct. 
Go back to the list of things you can do to starve this war machine. Better yet, don’t shop for gifts this year, you will save a bundle of money and that will be a gift to a Palestinian child. Gifting Peace to the war torn countries is much more noble and justifiable then waiting in line to buy the next new trinket. 
When I first started this movement, I did some research and found out that there are at least 150 anti-war organizations in North America. To test their wakefulness I sent emails to the first 10 that showed up in the search engine with an invitation to join our cause. NOT ONE responded. NOT ONE responded. NOT ONE acknowledged the email I sent.  These are organizations that have been around for a while. Sure, the make sure the “donation” button is very well seen, but I don’t see how they have made an impact on stopping wars. Talking about it doesn’t change a damn thing, we have corrupt governments and a Small world of controllers that needs wars to keep us in a fearful state, never mind the money being made when funding both sides of the wars. 
Come on people, I don’t want to beg, but it’s shameful that I am even thinking about having to do that, for PEACE. Do your part and spread the message far and wide, this year we are gifting PEACE to all those caught up in stupid, unnecessary, made up, fake wars to suck our bank accounts dry through low wages and massive taxes. Come on people, don’t you feel that others on this planet deserve to live in peace as well? Don’t you understand that it is coming your way? I’m asking you nicely, in the name of your children, you can buy them gifts any time of the year, but this year talk to them about other children in the world and how they can do something for them. Find a way to deal with the changes this year, but stop feeding the war machine. Money talks, that’s the only language our controllers speak, MONEY. To cut off the money supply is doing yourself a favor, you will have a less stressful holiday season, perhaps even save money or wait and use it until Boxing Day when you can get 2 items for the same price of 1 before the holidays.
This is the busiest time of year, retailers depend on the next 3 months to make it or break it. Let’s break it and show how powerful we are, let’s show our controllers/masters how quickly we can change the paradigm, let’s show them who is in charge, let’s shock and awe them by bankrupting them this season because they are already on the brink of it, we can do this.
We can gift Palestinians PEACE, we can gift Ukrainians PEACE, we can gift Syrians PEACE, we can gift Nigerians PEACE, we can gift Iraqi’s PEACE, we can gift SIerra Leone PEACE, we can gift Somalians PEACE, DO YOU GET THE PICTURE???? There are currently 35 active wars going on, in the African continent alone.
We can do something about it, it’s up to you and me to make the world a better place. What better timing than the holidays when they are depending on US to spend our money? Stop using your debit cards, I know it’s difficult to close your bank accounts, but you can stop using your cards and think each time you want to use it if you really need what you are about to purchase. Remind yourself that you are gifting PEACE this year.  5
You see, as perfect as my life is, I can’t sit here with my cup of coffee knowing that I am priveledged to have this opportunity. Everyone should have the same opportunity, the same choice, the same option. I don’t enjoy knowing that I am feeling PEACE alone in this space I occupy. What is the point to it all if I can’t celebrate life with everyone? 
I haven’t celebrated or fallen for the holiday madness for over 30 years now. I don’t use my bank cards ever, the account is there because sometimes I need to have one for deposits from other sources. I haven’t been feeding the machine for 30 years and I could not imagine starting to do it now either. The Warrior in me is alive again and I will not enjoy a cup of coffee until I know that you are doing something about it. Each of us can contribute in their own way, but most important of all, share this movement with others, get the word out, let’s make headlines in the news this year when retailers start questioning why nobody is shopping. Let that be our goal this holiday season, let the movement be known in starving the war machine, gifting peace this year. 
Share with everyone you know, let them know PEACE in the world is far more valuable and important than a wrapped gift with an expiry date. 
I love you all my human family.

Thanks to Ines at: http://starvingwarmachine.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum