OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today.

Posted on September 11, 2014 by Dean Garrison
I Have No Time to Reflect on the Horrors of 13 Years Ago. I Must Face the Horrors of Today. Obama-laughs-at-911-600x399Good intentions. You know what they say about those.
As much as I wanted to write some big pump up piece about how America has prevailed or will prevail in spite of the terror which was brought to our homeland, thirteen years ago today, I can’t do it.
The truth is that things are serious.
Nothing has been solved and we are in fact laying the red carpet out for terrorists to attack again.
I am a little tired of people talking about Obama’s weak, ignorant and ineffective foreign policies. Barack Hussein Obama is not stupid. The man is brilliant, albeit in a very evil way.
That’s right America.
Barack Hussein Obama is evil.
Anyone who is somewhat awake already understands this. Anyone who is more than slightly awake also understands that the corruption is magnified by a congress who will not oppose him, courts who disregard the constitution and a media which does nothing but regurgitate White House talking points.
America is far worse off than it was 13 years ago and until the people of this nation can admit that, it will only continue to worsen.
Obama’s plan for defeating ISIS is to continue with his plan of arming those who arm ISIS. Only a misinformed fool believes that there is anything moderate about any of the Syrian rebels.
In addition he will be conducting air strikes without the blessing of the Syrian government and thus declaring a de facto war on Syria. Bashar al Assad has made it clear that such interventions will not be tolerated. His strong Russian allies will not be happy about this either. Do you see where this is leading?
How long will it be before one of our air strikes kills some Syrian civilians or some of Assad’s troops?
You know it is likely to happen. Even if it doesn’t, all it takes is one piece of false propaganda from the other side to intensify things in a hurry.
Obama is putting us at extreme risk of World War III.
Again, Obama is not stupid. This is part of his plan.
Whether you believe that this war will be about resources, fought in favor of the banksters’ wishes, or simply because we really are trying to fight back terrorists, does not matter.
The bottom line is that Obama is making moves that will not easily be reversed and making World War III a near inevitability.
Yesterday we learned that Obama lied about MH17 in Ukraine. Big surprise.
We already knew that he, more than likely, lied about the chemical attacks in Syria. He wanted to take more aggressive action a year ago but America said “no.”
Well today America is giving Obama the green light. We have been played. No one is pausing to think about how this administration created this mess to gain exactly what they wanted to gain a year ago. The truth is that they want war in Syria. They want Assad gone. Opposing ISIS is just the latest move on a grand chess board.
Obama wants to do all of this without going through congress but that’s only half of the story.
Last week we learned that Republican Frank Wolf was introducing legislation to not only make it easier for the president to wage war without congressional approval, he is also considering introducing legislation that will repeal the 1973 War Powers Act altogether.
This is a REPUBLICAN and a popular one at that.
For any of you who really believe that we have two political parties in America, you might want to start paying closer attention. They have their grandstanding controversial issues that make them appear to be polar opposites. But whenever the United States needs a war, for whatever reason, they all come together to support the King.
3000 innocent lives were lost thirteen years ago today, and as much as people will not want to hear this, I have to say it.
Those people died in vain. All of them.
They died so that we could hand over this country to tyrants.
You can hype up the ISIS attack plans on America all you want. We made those plans possible.
I am far more concerned with the enemies of the American people that reside in Washington D.C.
I’ve been very emotional for most of the morning and I just have to speak my mind sometimes. I love this country and 9/11 still means something to me. Unfortunately it never meant more than a political opportunity for those who were supposed to represent us.
Turning D.C. red won’t work because BOTH sides are infiltrated by the corrupt, unless you want to consider painting the streets red with the blood of tyrants.
I call for nothing but I do know that my right as an American is to bear arms against those who would oppress me. I don’t need a 2nd Amendment to justify that. I have a God-given right to defend myself.
We all hope that it will not come to that, but it may be the only way. We are running out of options.
By bullet or ballot.

Don't forget to follow the D.C. Clothesline on Facebook and Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Share this:

Thanks to: http://www.dcclothesline.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum