OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View
I’m thinking maybe my lightbody had a precog response to the solar storm the other day when I was ‘spinning’ – ha!  Following is a “charged” report from an empath named Angel – 
ox W

Geomagnetic Storms – What’s Happening to My Light Body? An Empath View  Lb115a_thumbnailby Angel Ackrivo
Solar Winds of Change Are Upon Us!
Wow The Sun is really stepping up its game to Assist Mother Earth with Her latest Alignment with the Cosmos: The Triple Super Moon Dance!
Given that my last Incarnation was a “Solar One” (read final paragraph on About Angel Tab)  I can Sense the Solar Winds of Change upon Us, deeply. I also Sense an overall Human misunderstanding of the AHmazing benefits of Solar Energy to ANY species. This misconception seems to have been fueled from Human studies of a Dying Energetic System. So the NEW studies would need to focus on Breathing New Life into Our Personal Energy Fields and ACTIVATING Our Empath Bodies in an ElectroMagnetic Field Atmosphere that can support ALL Life.
This New Solar Activity is showing itself to have an unprecedented affect on Our Light Bodies (aka Our Empath Bodies) and the Side Effects will be nothing short of LEGENDARY!
In this article I want to cover what is occurring within Your Energetic System as Gaia Aligns Herself with Authentic Alchemical Nature in the coming months.
These choreographed Cosmic Dance Moves will REcharge our Empath Bodies to a level that begins to Boost Your Energetic Immune System! Which means DisEase as we know it, is on its way out the door! Forever. 

This transformation IS a process and lets start NOW to begin to Understand this Electromagnetic Phenomenon we ARE Living IN the Vessel!
‘Tis true – You Incarnated onto an Energetically Dying Planet. Mother Earth (Gaia) called Your Soul here to Volunteer to act as a Divine Conduit between the Sun, the Moon and the Stars to RESTORE pure Energetic Power to every fiber of Gaia’s BEing. Up until now, You have not had an Intuitive Empathic Sense that You could go into Your Light Chrysallis and Creatively Emerge as a Cosmic Empath to Safely Offer your body as a Divine Conduit to Anchor in these Light Vibrations (frequencies) for Mother Earth.
OH YES We *whole heartedly* intend to STAY
IN THE VESSEL for This Shift in Human Consciousness to a Frequency of PURE Alchemical Manifestation.
WHY were We needed to Inhabit a Physical Body to Assist in the Transformation? Because Mother Earth was too weak to Sustain the Ethereal Flow – so We FELL ALL OVER OURSELVES to GET INTO A VESSEL to HELP HER MAKE THIS EMF Shift the hugest success The Cosmos has EVER seen! Meaning, we are literally offering up our physical bodies to create a “soft handoff” between The Galaxy and Gaia.
In other words, We are the Divine Conduits to a Pure Flow of Ethereal Energy – when We Allow Energetic Change. When We

• relax Our Body’s Electric System (our Central Nervous System)
  • and stay as hydrated as possible (because WATER is the absolute BEST conduit for electrical currents!)
  • We can simply BE HERE *now* for Gaia and understand that there are going to be a few GeoMagnetic Storms needed to stir things up on this here planet!

So what is a GeoMagnetic Storm?
according to sciencedaily.com:

• A geomagnetic storm is a temporary disturbance of the Earth’s magnetosphere. Associated with solar coronal mass ejections, coronal holes, or solar flares, a geomagnetic storm is caused by a solar wind shock wave which typically strikes the Earth’s magnetic field 24 to 36 hours after the event

What is Solar Wind?

• the continuous flow of charged particles from the sun that permeates the solar system.

Now would be a great opportunity to UNlearn what We have been taught about the “dangerous” effects of The Sun, and to Embrace ANY “continuous flow of charged particles” as a SIGN OF ENERGETIC LIFE being breathed into this Stunning Planet!
Put Simply: What is happening to Your Empath Body as We receive these Life Affirming Charged Particles is a “reincarnation” of Existence as Humans *know* it. An Epic Transformation from Human Caterpillar to Ascended Beings in a Vess
el here to facilitate, support and Operate as the Physical and Energetic MidWives for the Mother of this Galaxy: Gaia.
Relax, Align and enJOY!
p.s. also please see the article on the importance of Himalayan Crystal Salt to an Empath, as this Assists Your Physical Body to create an “Electrolyte Balance” that can handle VERY LARGE CURRENTS OF ENERGY for Gaia!!!
September 12, 2014 in Empath Health |

Thanks to: http://wingingwithwhitehawk.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum