OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?

I have been reading the Oakie Oilman RV predictions and proclamations with great amusement.

HE HAS NOT BEEN RIGHT YET! And how many times has he called the RV? I ran out of fingers ---- LOL! Some people just want the attention, ego maniacs with a strong wish of adulation.

But why is HE REALLY DOING THIS?

We have known for some time that the Real Oakie Oil Man is allegedly a direct cousin to Cheney. He receives most of his intel and direction allegedly from the Bush/Cheney's camp. And we all Know For A Fact that the Bush/Cheney camp biggest purpose is serve Disinfo To The People.

Why?

To get us frustrated and disheartened. We is being led like donkeys by tidbits of carrots - but they never give us the carrot. Good intel crap as we say!

The Dinar RV is tied in with the Global Settlements, Prosperity Programs and the GOLD backed Treasury. This WILL bankrupt the Federal Reserve bankers and that is why Bush/Cheney camp are throwing in all these road blocks and disinfo.

Now remember when Oakie Oilman was given the authority to announce the RV. Now where did that authority come from? Then he disappears --- yea right! Give us a break!!!!

Per the rumors on the street.

It is alleged that the lastest coup for him is the revealing of Wells Fargo status and RV Rate on the internet. THIS IS ILLEGAL INSIDER TRADING INFO and a normal citizen would be arrested on this. Fortunately Oakie Oilman has 'connections'!

It is also alleged the Chinese (Who control WF) were livid. And they paused the RV process because of this.

It is also alleged that Oakie Oilman's actions caused a delay in the Currency RV process, ---- Geeee he is doing what the Bush/Cheney camp assigned him to do!

Oakie - wonder how many silver doubloons you have been paid by Bush/Cheney Camp for all this?

I am disappointed that the other Dinar Intel Gurus are allowing this character to play his game!

John MacHaffie ---- HIS humble servant
Telling it like it is!
Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:18 AM

Shipngold

Shipngold

I call BS, could be wrong, yes he is friends with Cheney but I still call BS.

topspin2

The only thing we know for sure is that Okie is always incorrect.....Well, he is.......

Shipngold

Shipngold

topspin2, thank you, you have your opinion and I have my opinion, I do not think he is incorrect but only giving us the information that he gets at the time, please understand that what he post is only what he has tried to decipher at the given time and with conformation given to him at that time. All information has it's merits, a nugget here and a puzzle piece there, put it together and you may come up with the truth.

topspin2

You may be correct Ship, but all information leads me to believe that this dinar is a scam. But we shall see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum