OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Friday, May 18, 2012
Bill Windor's Lawless America --- Movie To Expose The Real Criminals In The Justice System

Hello John: From my understanding, it wouldn't matter if Obama was from the planet Mars, because like all the other so called presidents since the 30's have not been the presidents of this country as we have all been led and deceived to believe. More like the president of the United States Inc. The dog and pony show continues. Am I right or am I deceived as well?

Also, were you aware of Bill Windor's Lawless America, The Movie in the making by Whistle Blowers Productions?
This is starting to pick up speed with over 800 victims of legal abuse across the country scheduled to be interviewed. The horror stores are staggering and they continue to add up.

You can catch one of the Talkshoe calls on Tuesday or Thursday nights at 7PM PST listed under Lawless America 115884#
http://www.talkshoe.com

This awesome project that will expose the real criminals in todays Justus system and begin to wake America up is also in need of more funding and donations as well. Mr. Windsor's 147 day trip across the country begins next month to interview and document the stories that are coming in daily from people across the country concerning the out of control bastards who continue to plunder and destroy anyone they can under the color of law disguised in black robes, suits and ties hiding behind the illusion of respectability. I too & my family have been a victim of this insidious industry called the Justus system. The title of my story will be Judicial Murder. Another story that I mentioned about with Richard Koenig, I sent you one of his write ups will expose the truth behind the department of transportation and the corrupt racketeering operation they really are. The stories are endless and many unbelievable, but true none the less. This project needs as much exposure as possible and is one of many facets in the making leading to the paradigm shift taking place in this country and around the world.

Thanks again for listening and all your time and efforts to post the truth and Intel that you do.

Blessings, XXXXXX
Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:44 AM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum