OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS

This is an Awareness Blog to consider the future of your world. Actions are being done now to restore our world. Watch and become AWARE! Send comments/news to johnmachaffie@gmail.com 56 MILLION VIEWS, 3.5 MILLION PER MONTH Use CTRL &

MOUSE WHEEL to widen view BACKUP SITE NOW LIVE http://www.nesaranetwork.com/ -------- STARTING THIS MONTH 56,000,000 VIEWS

TIMBER ---- IT IS DONE!

RV/GCR & OILRAT TIDBIT FROM S3A, 14 OCT

10-14-14 R.V. / GCR:

TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT …. THE ADMIRAL IS IN JUST A LITTLE WHILE AND YOU’RE A RICH KID.

LAST DONATION REQUEST

LAST REQUEST FOR YOUR HELP. Your Donation Support For John’s Family Survival Is URGENTLY REQUIRED! My family Internet going down in a few days! Use the Pay pal button on the upper left or Checks/MOs can be mailed to John MacHaffie, 141 Partridge Circle, Winter Springs, FL 32708

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have a question for whomever may have the answer...

I have a friend on facebook that is in a group and she is always mentioning the Admiral. Who is this guy? Anyone have a name and what group he is affiliated with?

Thanks

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes we are going out cutting timber on the weekend and eating cheese and crackers!!! Nothing to get excited about.....

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:Yes we are going out cutting timber on the weekend and eating cheese and crackers!!! Nothing to get excited about.....

THIS IS AN EXCITING NEWS:

Bits and Pieces, Rumors, and Intel Late Tuesday Night
10/14/2014

Stage3Alpha:

R.V. / GCR > October 14, 2014 at 8:56pm the charter of the organic act of 1871 for the district of Columbia ends at midnight and was repealed in 1874 since that time every U.S. President has secretly kept the charter alive signing it into law each new year …
Its all over tonight…General Ham Is the Boss

Smokey the bear says .2 PM China bankrupted the fed…  6 PM Robert Wan will sign the gold….12 PM eastern this goes and Iraq will offer RI 3.58 USA rate IQD6- 8 bucks and once the dinars are in the rate will drop to an international price…Just reposting this for the night time crew who worked all day

Listen folks we are there… just a little longer I wish I could tell you more …I will when its all good and so will exo and everyone …we have not missed anything..... "Don't Strike a match your Liabel to get BURNED...................Happy Timber DAYS!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Argh just sounds like more guru rabble to me Yman, I have no faith left in this monopoly money. 

Oooooo time for Walking Dead!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Okay, now I'm confused. How does this help this country to be a sovereign country when our US Treasury is signed over to another country????????????

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yman... do you have info on the Admiral?

and thanks for the encouragement here. I for one am in a real tight spot right now and sure do need it. :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

True that Purps! I know all about those real tight financial spots too, and the encouragement does help and is most needed!

MartyM

MartyM

Well even though I'm still encouraged by events happening Globally, and believe we ARE getting closer to the inevitable end of the BS Ride...  even I have to call this BS post, just what it is "Bull Shit".
  I mean who the hell does that make sense to, in any respect. First of all, who would even WANT our treasury with all of its debt. I don't have any idea How you, me or anyone 'Signs' Gold ?  We do know that China has been buying up US assets (Real Estate & businesses, Banks, etc), and it would not supprise me if even indirectly they were buying parts of the Fed.Reserve. IMO, I believe that entity is overdue for a major wakeup and shakeup anyways.
  Basically just disregard this post as nonsense....

Purps, as for the 'Admeral' He is another GROUP, much like the General 64 group. Only the Admerals Group are more of a group of Whales (big shot financial types) and very private as far as WHO, he or they are... another one of those "best kept secrets". It is my understanding he is Legitimate, but as in this case, I believe his name is used by more than just him... 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ah thanks Marty!

so shhhh he is a secret then. :)

and I 100% agree on who in the hell would take on the federal reserve and how could be a different country? But then I remember didn't the Chinese supposedly fork out the funds for the banker bailouts? At the time I wondered about that too. How does another country take on debt of US banks? I have never been able to understand this stuff as it has NO logic at all.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Walking Dead was awesome!! Just as believable as this rubbish only more entertaining!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum