OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So Kathryn E. May has decided she can no longer channel.She can no longer spew forth her lies and continue on with her fraudulent messages. Well I say about time!!! !!! She is feeling the noose tighten around her neck. The noose of TRUTH! So congrats to the many that have challenged this shyster and Called her OUT for the fraud that we have been saying she is. People are waking up and beginning to see again!

Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  10338256_10202181049762472_1110748335433771491_n

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST KATHRYN E. MAY FINALLY ADMITS TO BEING CONNED

Posted on October 28, 2014 by Ines
Just for the record, I’m not laughing, perhaps only because Kathryn is questioning the reasons why and yes, I too believe that we all have to go through our lessons in order to learn them, even though I have been saying from the start that WE are the ones WE are waiting for and there is nothing better or more divine than we are. Glad to see that Kathryn finally saw the “light”. I also believe she is not being completely honest with herself let alone the reader, she’s now excusing this as a lesson and using words “perhaps”as if she never learned anything from these entities. She should be more truthful since she can feel their energies that they were  never of the light, and that after ONE wrong prediction she needed to question them, after all, Creator doesn’t make mistakes.  She needs to mention EGO as a huge part of her attachment to these entities, and as a Psychologist I’m surprised she didn’t use it, I guess we can all figure that one out. No matter, I always say it’s better late than never!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=804137739632694&id=631766556869814
Dear Friends,
I have decided today to resign from my position as “The Voice of Mother/Father God” and “The Voice of Sananda.” I will not be channeling messages from the Ascended Masters for the foreseeable future. I will explain why.
For several years, I have kept my promise to channel the voices of the Company of Heaven with absolute fidelity. I have changed not a word, not an inflection, not a bit of what they have given to me. I add nothing and leave out nothing. And so, the messages stand as they were given. I do not take credit or blame, except perhaps for having been the messenger for a program that evolved, little by little, into a series of cheerleading, encouraging and repetitive messages which have turned out to be, finally, a carrot without a prize.
I was told unequivocally that it would happen this past weekend, with details, times and specific instructions. I was assured repeatedly that they would never again promise me something that was not to be. I reminded them not to give me details if they are not fact. Once again, after enormous build-up, their date came and went, with more explanations and promises. The same ones, again.
The whole RV build-up was a way to help people envision helping one another to build a new world. I was delighted to represent the promise of hope, peace, and prosperity which could raise all of us out of the dark control of the cabal and discover our own power to change the world. But ultimately, it has been all about money.
The explanation was that we would beat them at their own game, take back control of our institutions, our structures of governance and our own lives, to live no longer under the yoke of the overlord, Money. We were to do this by having more money than God, as we joked. Perhaps this makes sense from a certain perspective – that there are some who can be entrusted with great wealth, who can buy back our freedom and our dignity.
Is this what we really need? This promise of material riches to set us free of the brain-washing, the poverty, the misery and want that was created to keep us divided against one another and against our God?
It has been my life’s work to help people search within themselves for the anchor to their true Center – the heart and soul connection that can free us from the brain-centered selfishness that co-opted all of us into believing we are not good enough, worthy enough unless we have great wealth. I still believe this is the real work we need to do, to be true to the body and soul we were born with, to live a life of integrity and Love regardless of what propaganda and mind-control our brains may have been subjected to along the way.
I will continue this work, the Visual Centering that has proven so effective in helping so many to find their center, to free themselves from childhood pain and childhood programming. This is what matters to me – to see people reach deeply into their hearts, beyond religious beliefs, beyond any teachings or philosophical arguments, to find peace with the beauty they came here to express.
I have given notice to my beloved friends in Higher Dimensions. I will no longer channel any messages from them because they broke their promise to me to activate the revaluation of currencies, the flood of blessings we were promised by this weekend, or I would refuse to channel anything more. I commanded that it be done, and they accepted my declaration that this was enough, enough cheerleading, enough promises, enough explanations and seeming apologies.
We have done our work in good faith. We have searched within to connect with our highest good, and it makes it impossible now to accept anything that is not pure. Pure truth, pure Love and Light does not support manipulation or lies, not for any reason. The end does not justify the means. Not now. Perhaps the months and months of encouraging messages were necessary to help us raise our vibration to accept the energies from the Central Sun. Perhaps you were testing us to see how long we would tolerate any kind of untruth.
I for one will not tolerate it any longer. I have promised to the dear people who have followed me and my messages that a new day is here, and it will be filled with Light and endless Love. I will not be a part of disappointing them again, not for any reason, not for any excuse.
On Earth as it is in Heaven? I do not believe Heaven is a place of tricks and riddles. Only here, in lower dimensions, do we accept half-truths and “well-meaning” white lies. No more. I will not be a part of helping to create a drama, a house of mirrors, a slide down the rabbit hole into upside-down rationalizations, supposedly reasonable sounding explanations and outright lies.
We are aware that God is powerful enough to intervene when the time is right to do so. We have given our vote to request help where we would have faced the threat of assassination if we were to face down the cabal, who feel no restriction against murdering Lightworkers wholesale. Nevertheless, we have taken them on directly before, and I for one have no reluctance about doing so if necessary, if our Friends in High Places refuse to step in as they have promised.
Perhaps that is one of the rules of the game we agreed to before coming here, that we would go it alone, without intervention from outside ourselves. We are told we are Them, we are One, and we have the power to manifest the Paradise on Earth we were taught to envision. If we truly believe that, then we do not need their intervention or their money (Thanks, St. Germain, but are you true to your word?). We are the Light.
I see brilliance all around me – the rising energies of unbelievably talented and powerful individuals who graciously share their blessings, their unconquerable Light, for the benefit of all. Do we really need more than that? When we join with one another to make our world a better place, it does change everything.
Why have we been promised these things that do not materialize? Why have we been asked to believe in the face of endless disappointments? Was it to help us, the small group of Lightworkers who truly trust in God’s good Truth, to finally accept that we need nothing more than our own strong hearts and sturdy souls? We have been forged in the fire of hundreds of lifetimes here. No matter how dense the Veil, we still know we deserve real support, real nourishment for our tired bodies and our souls that really are reaching for the Impossible Dream. We will settle for nothing less.
I pledge my heart and my energy to making our world a better place. Continuing to channel these messages no longer feels right. I am profoundly sad to have to refuse to bring messages from those I love deeply, but I must do so for now, until we are all made aware of why this has been handled in such a strange and uncomfortable way.
Perhaps I will channel again after we have received the blessings I still hope to see manifest, but only after I have been given a clear and reasonable explanation for why we have all been dragged along with endless seemingly empty promises, until everyone is exhausted, fed up and on the verge of losing faith in the proclaimed Gods who profess endless Love. I command that they show us the faithfulness and good will that we have given to them. Nothing less would be fair. Love is Light, and Light is Truth.
I remain, in service to One, Kathryn
Kathryn E. May, October 27, 2014, 10 pm, New York

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:za4: bigclap :msn33: :penquin002: :jumping: :cheers1:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

HA!!! Knew she was a fraud!! What say you now Yman??

1ness

1ness

Finally!! to all her followers you have been jerk around far to long, this was a slap in the face.

NEXT!!!!

Now for the messenger. Back when and even now I read don't shoot the messenger. I say F*#k that. How many times does the message have to be proven wrong for the messenger to stop bringing forth BULLSHIT. I will say it again, it is wrong to string people along with dishonorable misinformation over and over again!!

Yea shoot the messenger as far as i a concern. BLOW their f&%King knee caps off. Tar and Feather their ass. It is the classic story of the Boy who cried wolf.

jmho

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH 1ness have your say old mate LOL! So funny!

1ness

1ness

thank you my sister down-under. hope all is well for you.

Time is growing short to have to put up with this Bullshit.

As Skyz,myself and so many others have said WE ARE THE ONES WE ARE WAITING for, no outside superhero is coming to save us or this planet

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HA! Exactly!!

I must say when this first broke I felt a bit vindicated to be sure.

She has 90% of her followers dishing out the sympathy for her on all the websites. She was channeling archons, she was conned by the TNT group, bla bla bla.

NO!!! She is a con artist, liar and charlatan! 

She will return with a new product placement receiving kickbacks channeling a new made up ASScended master pushing the dumb bunnies that believe her bullshit towards the donation button.

grrrrrrr

1ness

1ness

Hope all is well Skyz

lol........... ASS-e-ended.   OUCH!! so true.

words do have meaning

but seriouly folks does not say anything to those that need something outside them self. YOU will be sucker puch every time you allow yourself to be used for your energy. no matter if that energy is thoughts or money.

wake-up do some deep reflection grow a pair of BALLS and stand up for your self.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

it is nice to have you back 1ness

I missed you

Kathryn May QUITS Channeling! About TIME!!!  304767837

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhhhhhhh I don't think I am keen on growing a set 1ness, I like things the way they are down there LOL!

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

1ness wrote:Finally!! to all her followers you have been jerk around far to long, this was a slap in the face.

NEXT!!!!

Now for the messenger. Back when and even now I read don't shoot the messenger. I say F*#k that. How many times does the message have to be proven wrong for the messenger to stop bringing forth BULLSHIT. I will say it again, it is wrong to string people along with dishonorable misinformation over and over again!!

Yea shoot the messenger as far as i a concern. BLOW their f&%King knee caps off. Tar and Feather their ass. It is the classic story of the Boy who cried wolf.

jmho

Her followers will just move on to the next CON artist .  Those personalities need to be "led".  Love your post 1ness!  The passion just explodes off the screen ! :) And I agree, get the gun.

1ness

1ness

Hey Hey Ponee,
Hope all is well with you and yours.....thank you

bs4ever

bs4ever

1ness wrote:

wake-up do some deep reflection grow a pair of BALLS and stand up for your self.

Nannee beat me to it but.............my own bizarre sense of humour gave an image of various ladies on different continents walking around with wheelbarrows for the comfort of their new appendages

1ness

1ness

lol

1ness

1ness

NanneeRose wrote:Ohhhhhhhhhh I don't think I am keen on growing a set 1ness, I like things the way they are down there LOL!
lol
Yea you don't need them, you have more guts then most "men" i know.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sorry but this is where my head went hahahaha

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Nawwww thanks 1ness!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]