OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY Empty YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:16 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

YOU OWE MANY AN APOLOGY KATHRYN E. MAY

Posted on October 29, 2014 by Ines

Before shutting down my laptop last night, my thoughts were “case closed” we move on, regarding Kathryn. All day today something has been nagging at me, I even wrote 2 new posts, moving on and thinking the past was behind me, but as I concentrated on that feeling, the message came: “She didn’t apologize”.
I had thought all this time that I had deleted all the emails I had sent to Kathryn at the time when I got that ugly feeling of darkness when listening to her channel Mother/Father God, but I looked into my boxes and actually found the first email I sent Kathryn dated Aug. 12, 2013. I do remember deleting the rest because she got ugly on me, I got cold shivers through me and I didn’t want them on my computer, but I also remember that I warned her if she hurt anyone it would be the same as hurting me personally.  Here is an excerpt of that email: “I cannot tell you what to do, what to think or how to think. This is a free will planet, but I do have the right to intervene when someone is hurting another soul be it willing or unwillingly. I highly doubt that you are doing this willingly, I want to believe that and I want to believe that you fell into a trap and don’t know how to get out of it. It is up to you Kathryn, just remember this: There are many people who have followed your every word as they listen to the channelling, if you fall, they fall as well. You have a big responsibility and I hope that you will take that into consideration.”
As you can see, it’s not Kathryn that is the issue here, but people that I cared about. I can’t work from Ego and tell you “I told you so”, it would imply I am better or smarter and I certainly am not either one of those.
I accept your resignation if you can guarantee the public that you will never channel these entities again. But you contradict yourself at the end by saying you might channel them again : “Perhaps I will channel again after we have received the blessings I still hope to see manifest, but only after I have been given a clear and reasonable explanation for why we have all been dragged along with endless seemingly empty promises, until everyone is exhausted, fed up and on the verge of losing faith in the proclaimed Gods who profess endless Love.”
You see, I don’t see that you have really resigned, rather, postponed it for a while, therefore I cannot accept your resignation unless you can assure us that you will never do it again.
I finally picked up what I was missing Kathryn and that is that you did not apologize to anyone.
You said yourself that channeling the messages no longer felt right and that it was all handled in such a strange and uncomfortable way.
Do you hear yourself? This is not about YOU, you not only channeled, you passed that information into writings and recordings for many to read and listen.
If you felt misguided, if you no longer felt right, do you not feel your followers may now be feeling the same way?
What about encouraging people to buy health products, dinar and dong, giving advice on whether they should buy, sell or keep dinar and dong? I heard them, there was a period when the subject was only about money and the RV.
If all the information or some of the information you received is in question, don’t you feel that you misguided all the people that followed you?
Do you not feel you owe them an apology? If your Love is your Light and Your Light is Your Truth, do your followers not deserve the truth? I’m having a difficult time with this. Not you personally Kathryn, what is done is done, I wrote in the email to you that I didn’t feel you were purposely harming anyone, but erred in judgement at the least and I think you should at least apologize to your followers/supporters in case the information you passed on to them was erroneous, deceitful and untrue.
This resignation has affected many people and their lives, yet you don’t even mention the impact it may have on them, as if they don’t exist. You don’t need to apologize to me, you have done nothing to me, but I pleaded with you to think about the impact it would have on many people, so here we are, at that moment of truth when you acknowledge this and yet no apologies. On your FB Healing for Ascension tour page, you thank your supporters as you are going through this difficult time but don’t apologize to anyone that may have been affected in a negative way.
Why? Who are you, that you feel after years of channeling potentially erroneous information, you feel you are not responsible for the well being of your followers, especially the ones supporting you financially?
Are you not a Psychologist, are you not aware of the psychological impact/damage of trusting for years only to be told that the information may not have been truth?
I have said enough, it’s now your turn Kathryn. APOLOGIZE to the people that love you, trust you and trusted you.

Thanks to: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

bs4ever

bs4ever

jedan dolje malo više ići mir i ljubav Ines

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum