OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  Empty Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3* Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:19 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PLEASE NOTE: THE ORIGINAL VIDEO TITLED NEW MEXICO SEMINAR WAS PULLED BY YOU TUBE OR THE VIDEOS CREATOR. I HAVE RENAMED THIS THREAD.

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

minedandtimedout

Looking for the video entitled New Mexico seminar with Boris and beachouse Jim and your site has it labeled as gathering of the tribes. Why is this the case?

minedandtimedout

I'm already signed in to the site attempting to watch a video but your site claims that I need to sign in

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hi mined..
apparently the first video was pulled from You Tube. It says it is now private. I also can not view it. If you are able to post a comment you are signed in.
But the second one plays.It's title is "Gathering of the Tribes" I do not rename videos, article, etc. So this is the name on the video as it was presented on You Tube.

Thanks for commenting. :) and welcome!

aestheticmedic

If you wish to obtain certified copies of these records, the certification fee is $50.00.  Checks or money orders should be made payable to “Department of State” and mailed with the request above to the address below.  If you would like a certified copy of a passport record, send requests for your passport records directly to Passport’s Office of Legal Affairs and Law Enforcement Liaison, Law Enforcement Liaison Division, at the address below:
U.S. Department of State
Office of Law Enforcement Liaison
44132 Mercure Cir
P.O. Box 1227
Sterling, VA 20166
and I called Boris yesterday as I heard he was in jail for filing UCC's, but he was not in jail and was not in trouble.  He says he may be making 1 more video to finish things up and he wishes everyone could critically think for them selves, he was not sounding like he wanted to teach anymore.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks for the info am!

Much appreciated. Glad he is not in jail!

minedandtimedout

Gathering of the tribes  is not the same as the New Mexico seminar they are two separate and distinct series of videos .
 Anyone can view the gathering of the tribes videos on YouTube

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OK
I renamed this post.
Sorry for your aggravation or confusion mindedandtimedout
But last year when this was posted the original video was posted. Not sure why it was pulled.

Mansur

Peace
Looking for http://www.oom2.com/t23393-gathering-of-the-tribes-day-2-part-3#59891

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum