OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension.

Posted on November 2, 2014 by Ines
Dear Readers, To be honest, I have not read the entire article, albeit a few paragraphs here and there that stuck out at me. I do encourage to read this as I admire the work of Georgi Stankov and his knowledge/experience. Although I can’t verify the authenticity of his claims, they seem to make so much sense to me, so I am going to make an effort to read his book “I have it on my HD”.  It is a deep analysis of the Orion Order, which is the actual system we call the Cabal/Illuminati/Archon Reptilian agenda. Very interesting I must admit and would love to hear your comments/thoughts on this work. Until I wrap my brain around this work, I really don’t have the knowledge yet to write about it. As always, use your judgement and always keep an open mind, anything and everything is possible.

by Georgi Stankov, October 31, 2014
www.stankovuniversallaw.com
This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension.
Here are ten major reasons why the Western, predominantly American New Age movement has intellectually and morally declared a total bankruptcy and why these people have no chance to ascend in the coming days. To this conclusion I would like to refresh your memory and ask you to read one more time this message from the ascended masters, which I published a month and a half ago: “The Day of Days“.
http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2014/10/ten-reasons-why-the-new-age-movement-has-declared-intellectual-and-moral-bankruptcy-full-article/

CONTINUED...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

← This is a requiem of the old “New Age” and a Manifesto of the New Age of the Universal Law of Ascension.

NEW AGE ERA ENDING AS IT NEVER ACCOMPLISHED ITS GOALS

Posted on November 2, 2014 by Ines

This article is in part 10 points of Georgi Stankov’s article : Ten Reasons Why The New Age Movement Has Declared Intellectual And Moral Bankruptcy, you can read the full article here: http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2014/10/ten-reasons-why-the-new-age-movement-has-declared-intellectual-and-moral-bankruptcy-full-article/

I am currently studying and reading his material, although at first, I am feeling a very egotistical human, I can’t help but notice his incredible knowledge and expertise in all scientific/medical/physics fields. Most of the articles I glanced through, I would have to study and study from basics, as it’s beyond my abilities at this time to comprehend.

This article below is interesting though, I have written about this subject and this person Kathryn in the very same context as Georgi. I think that I have been far more gentle on her than he has, but it’s interesting to read his analysis on her and other channelers. I encourage you all to read his work, but honestly, I am struggling with the Ascension part.

For a few years I really believed that it was part of my journey, then things didn’t pan out as many of the new age gurus gave dates that came and went. Am I willing to re-open that chapter and re-consider? Yes of course, if I erred the first time I will admit to it, this is not about me being right or wrong, nor do I feel that I have to prove anything, I want to do what is right for me and for humanity, so if that means going back to the subject and possibility of Ascension then yes, I am willing to change course.

Not ready yet, first need to study this material and really get a better understanding of this man’s work, he’s done the work using science and Universal Laws which he claims are the same.

I’m still on my journey, much has changed in the last year alone in terms of my growth, thanks to you readers as well. I know that things are ending, have been writing about that since the inception of this blog, I have been rushing us into action, intuitively driven to do this, perhaps because there is an EVENT? All I know is that I feel compelled to move and do something because time is running out. I have also called it The End Times and Terminal End Times, same terms that Georgi uses, so let’s see what happens after reading the material. Enjoy!

6. The New Age people deliberately closed their eyes with the “Love and Light” illusion to the fact that a pitiless global war is raging on the earth between the few light warriors in human bodies and countless dark archons on the astral plane for Ascension.
From a cognitive and factual point of view, this deliberate blindness of most light workers caused their infamous downfall – their Fall from Grace.
First, the knowing of this fact was a necessary mental and intellectual prerequisite for all light warriors to open to their divine mission, for which they have come on this small planet from the Source or from much higher dimensions than most human souls, including most old souls,  and take the full responsibility for this global war by entering the LBP (see below) and becoming beacons of light and powerful cleansers of dark human dross. In other words, become members of the Planetary Ascension Team (PAT) and the driving force of planetary ascension.
I hope most of you remember the epic battle we fought against the archons at the astral plane as multidimensional beings and gloriously won last autumn and how depleted most of you were at that time. Actually much more than at present, as this latest portal on October 23rd brings much more refined energies that are not so devastating to the human physical body than a direct merciless battle with the worst dark archons at the astral plane.
And who from the other light workers knows about this battle last year, which paved the way for the creation of Gaia 5 by Carla and myself in November last year and later on the creation and current ascension of the Golden galaxy this year? Nobody! Otherwise they would not continue to repeat the same crap or even worse, which they are digesting since the beginning of this infamous New Age movement.
I do not expect any recognition for the PAT as the egos of these blind light workers hinder them to acknowledge any true achievement of other more evolved and enlightened people. But what actually happened is that these morons not only excluded themselves from the active participation in the ascension process and thus closed their personal portal of ascension for many future eons of time to come.
They also opened wide the door for all dark entities to enter their fields, mind and psyche, after we began to oust them from the numerous lower 4D timelines, which we have been creating as Logos Gods since the summer of last year. What we observe since then is the total infestation and degradation of the New Age movement. You only need to compare the quality of the channeling messages and other esoteric articles that were written and published before 2013 and after that and you will immediately register the significant downfall in quality to extremely dark abysses for most channellers and wishful New Age gurus, the absolute void of any decent human intellectual and moral faculty among these people.
The already discussed Kathryn May is the classical example of this perilous downfall of the New Age. Here is an excerpt from her latest channeling from Lucifer (?!) that illustrates the complete imbecility and total contamination of the New Ager’s mind by dark entities:
Lucifer: I come to you today to talk about something that is dear to my heart. I pinched Kathryn’s toe (on the other foot) to make sure she would make time for me. She laughed when I confessed it was I. We play her toes like a musical instrument so she always knows who it is by the toe we play, but I hadn’t come through for a while. It’s sort of a joke we like to play on her. I gave her quite a jolt when she was driving (hahaha).”
For such people even the clinical term “cretin” is an euphemism. They are veritable imbeciles, and also those that publish such articles. So much about the abysmal downfall of the New Age.
The problem with this is that no aspect of human life is  fully isolated. It is always related to the bigger picture of ascension. As most light workers and warriors turned away from the light and succumbed to various dark entities and forces, the ascension process was in real jeopardy and we, the few light warriors of the first and the last hour, had to quadruple our forces as to compensate for this unexpected failure of most star seeds.
This has been a leitmotif of many channelings from Jahn and articles by myself, which I have published on this website, so that nobody can say, he has not been informed on what is currently going on in the light workers community. It is all there, exhibited for everybody to see and analyze, in case one possesses the faculty of sound intellectual analysis.
This self-induced blindness of the New Age movement to the fact that the earth is a planet of enslavement for all humans by the dark archons, where the propagation of indiscriminate love for everybody and all archons only paves the way to hell, hindered most light workers to properly discern the current political, economic, judicial and financial matrix of the Orion empire on the earth and became an easy prey to all kinds of deliberate psyops of the dark ones. This will be the topic of the next point.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum