OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’

November 7, 2014
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ Guardian-angel
Published on Nov 4, 2014
 The ‘ghost’ of a woman appeared in a photograph of a dying grandad taken as the vicar read the elderly man his last rites at his hospital bedside.
Ailing Bob Large, 76, had been told by doctors that his bladder cancer and kidney failure were terminal and that he had a matter of days left to live. During a hospital visit, his grandson, Chris Leadbetter, took what he thought would be a last picture of his grandad on his mobile phone.
However, the resulting snap appears to show something much spookier – a ‘guardian angel’ figure watching over the man’s hospital bed in Chester, Cheshire. And Bob is certain the spooky apparition is responsible for his turnaround.
Stunned, Chris showed the image to hospital staff, but they merely shrugged it off, saying: “Oh, her. Lots of patients see her at the end of their beds“.The manager of Ward 44, totally unprompted, then went on to describe the “long haired blonde girl in a white gown” captured in the photo.
And to make the scene even more out of the ordinary, Bob not only made a miraculous recovery but has since been released from hospital.

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum