OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS

Posted on November 12, 2014 by Ines

Comment: I have been in touch with Antoinette for some time now, I am sure that you can also contact Ian Kelly and he will confirm knowledge of what is written below. I have no reason not to believe Antoinette. Please be careful when handing your hard earned money over to questionable characters.
My  name is Antoinette Lyons Glynn and I am the owner of the Flower of Light Centre in Luxor Egypt http://www.flowroflight.com  I am Irish but have been living in Egypt since 2006.  Veronica Keen contacted me in May 2012 via my event organisers in Ireland regarding an event that i was running at Tara Co. Meath Ireland on 30th September 2012 (see link below).
http://www.floweroflight.co.uk/articles/read.html?id=30   The event was the Unification of the Two Lands Egypt & Ireland the focus of which was to reveal the hidden knowledge that connected these two countries in ancient times.  I was in Egypt at the time and was organising everything for the event from there through my event organisers.  Veronica had asked my event organisers to ask me (Antoinette) to email her (Veronica).  My event organisers emailed me with a link to Veronica’s website and when i saw the picture of Monty on the home page i realised that he was a man i had dreamed about in 2008.  The dream was about connecting Egypt and Ireland and was a very profound dream for me.  I emailed Veronica introducting myself and telling her of the dream that i had about her husband Monty.
A couple of days later i recieved a very strange email from a man i had never heard of, his name was Tom Ryan.   Apparently Veronica had been “checking me out” after my first introduction email to her.   Veronica had sent Tom Ryan, who was obviously a friend of  her’s,  an email checking my background as a Hypnotherapist and checking the background of the woman who had trained me,  to which he (Tom Ryan) replied and “mistakenly” cc’d me on the reply??.  His email was nasty and aggressive and it took me by suprise as this was the first ever communication i had with him.  I replied to him asking who he was and why he had emailed me.
He replied saying that Veronica had asked him about my Hypnotherapy teacher Dolores Cannon and it was his reply to Veronica that i had “mistakenly” recieved??.  This all  happened before Veronica herself had even replied to my introduction email.  I discovered later that Tom Ryan is a Hypnotherapist who lives in Ireland.  Veronica then emailed me, which was her first email to me, and apologised for the mix up with Tom and the emails, she  never once mentioned my dream about her husband or ask any questions, in fact she did’nt seem in any way interested in it.  I thought that was strange!   She gave me some excuse as to why the email had been sent to me and even though i had a bad feeling about it i still went ahead and invited her as a guest speaker to my event because of the dream i had of her husband Monty and its connection to Ireland and Egypt.  The whole thing made me feel uneasy and i wondered why Veronica was”checking me out”?  After all according to Veronica,  Monty told her to contact me, so why would she feel the need to check out her own husbands reliable information??
In our first Skype conversation Veronica told me that Monty, had told her that “there was a woman living in Egypt who knew about the connection between Egypt and Ireland and that she (Veronica) was to contact her”.  Veronica told me that the woman was me (Antoinette).  WhatMonty had said resonated with me because of the dream i had and so I invited Veronica to attend the event as a guest speaker.  In the time running up to the event i had asked Veronica to give me details of what she had planned to talk about at my event, i never got these details.
Veronica talked constantly of how Monty was telling her that Ireland was the “Key”… but no details??.   Before Veronica had contacted me my event had already been fully booked up.
There were limited places at the event due to space at the venue.  The few times we talked
before the event over skype, Veronica kept asking  me to change the venue of the event, she said that it was not big enough to hold all the people that wanted to come and see her
(Veronica).  Veronica told me that there was a delegation of people from Iran that were coming to the event to see her, they never turned up….??  She said that there would be raido and t.v. coverage of the event, that never happened??.
The day of the event Veronica arrived with Tom Ryan whom i believe she was staying with while she was in Ireland.  The whole focus of my event was the Unification of Egypt and Ireland and assuch part of my event involved going to the Hill of Tara, it was here that Veronica and Tom asked if they could say something, to which i replied Yes.  Both Veronica and Tom asked the people to  “Renounced their baptismal vows and proclaim their personal sovereignty” (see link to PDF doc) [url=http://www.montaguekeen.com/Take Back Your Power.pdf.%C2%A0]http://www.montaguekeen.com/Take%20Back%20Your%20Power.pdf. [/url] & “Clear all Enslaving Mind Processes and Disengaging from Energetic Attacks” (see link to PDF doc) [url=http://www.montaguekeen.com/Clearing All Enslaving Mind Processes.pdf]http://www.montaguekeen.com/Clearing%20All%20Enslaving%20Mind%20Processes.pdf[/url]
Nothing of this had anything to do with my event.  I was totally shocked at how both Veronicaand Tom had continued to talk about the Catholic Church and how it would “Burn” within weeks of what they were doing that day.  How they (Veronica & Tom) were going to “GET RID OF THE CURSE OF ST. PATRICK”.  Nothing of what they were doing had anything to do with the focus of my event.
When we arrived back from the Hill of Tara to the event venue, i decided that i would let
Veronica give her talk.  I wanted her to give her talk first so that i could continue my event
without interference from her once she had finished.  She proceeded to talk to the group about the ancient history of Ireland and about how the CABAL were controlling all the information. She told the people that UFO’s were watching her from her back garden in her home in London.She talked of how her telephone and home were bugged and how she was under constant attack from the CABAL.  She told the group that on 21st December 2012 that UFO’s would cometo Earth and take all the “Chosen People” to another planet cause this one would be destroyed.
Then she told the people of how the Ark of the Covenant had been taken out of Egypt and
brought to Ireland where it was buried at Tara.  Veronica said that in a past life she was Tea Tephi and that she (Veronica as Tea Tephi) brought the Ark of the Covenant to Ireland.  Veronica said that at a later date the Ark of the Covenant had been dug up and brought to England where it was again buried.
Veronica continued her conversation about the Ark of the Covenant and how Monty had told her where it had been buried in England.  Veronica told the group that, coincidentally, the Ark of the Covenant had been buried on land that a friend of her’s owned.   Veronica told the grouphow Monty had told her that she (Veronica) would have to dig up the Ark of the Covenant. Veronica told the group that it was very expensive for her to do all these things, she was only a widow and didnt have any money.  Veronica told the group how Monty’s family had left her with no money.  Veronica then asked the group if they would DONATE MONEY to her so that she could fund her project to dig up the Ark of the Covenant.??  At this stage i was in total shock and now realised exactly what i had become involved with.  It was like watching a train crash in slow motion and there was nothing i could do about it.  By the end of the evening Veronica was asking Fergus, on of the event organisers,  if he would be “Medium” so that they could channel Monty, she kept insisting that she wanted to hold a séance.  The whole event turned into a nightmare for me as i realised that Veronica had planned it all very carefully.  She had planned eveything that she was going to do and say at my event very carefully, only she didnt tell me.!!
I was informed after my event that Veronica had met someone at Dublin Airport on her way back to UK from my event whom she managed to get donations from in order to “DIG UP THE ARK OF THE COVENANT”  I dont know the exact amount that she managed to extract from this personbut i do know that she got money from him.
After the event,  i was so disgusted that Veronica had manipulated and diverted my work in the way that she did, that i wanted to email everybody that had attended the event in order to BALANCE THE SCALES.  I had sent paper around during the event so that people could write their email addresses, but the paper with email addresses dissapeared.   I never contaced Veronica again after this event nor did she ever contact me either.  After two or three weeks i recieved an email from a person that attended the event that day informing me that Veronica had sent documents around to everyone who had been at the event.  The documents she had sent were [url=http://www.montaguekeen.com/Take Back Your Power.pdf]http://www.montaguekeen.com/Take%20Back%20Your%20Power.pdf[/url] and
[url=http://www.montaguekeen.com/Clearing All Enslaving Mind Processes.pdf%C2%A0]http://www.montaguekeen.com/Clearing%20All%20Enslaving%20Mind%20Processes.pdf [/url] How was Veronica able to email everybody at my event?  I couldn’t even email the people at that event because the paper with all the email addressess dissapeared!!   This person also sent me a link to Veronica’s weekly message from Monty regarding my event http://www.montaguekeen.com/2010-2013/page1321.html the person named Fergus in this message that Veronica talks about as being a druid was the organiser at my event that Veronica originally contacted and the person she wanted to be Medium to channel Monty.
In the years after this event Veronica has never ever once mentioned that the event was mine, she continually refers to it as her event.  Veronica never once mentions me at all, in any of her articles or interviews that she gave about my Tara event.  Veronica claims that it was Monty who told her to go to Ireland and to do what she did at Tara that day, she never mentions that she was only a guest speaker and talks about the event as if it were her and Monty that arranged it all.
Since this encounter with Veronica in 2012 after having seen through her at my event, i decided to have nothing to do with her.  One of the people that attended my event continued to send me links over the next two years, but i never looked at them because i didnt want to know anything about what Veronica was doing.  Mid 2014 i was made aware that Veronica was giving you tube, radio interviews etc. regarding my Tara event and as usual claiming it as her own, i heard talk of how she was being directed by Monty to buy a house in Ireland.  Then in mid October 2014 i was sent a link for a fund raising campaign of Veronica’s in which she was using my article, 2012 event and my website to raise funds for a house that she was buying in Ireland.
Veronica had copied and pasted my article for my 2012 Unification of the two lands event along with a link to my website on her fundraising page http://www.gofundme.com/IrelandCentre
Veronica has made it look like I am connected to her and to her “fundraising”??  She copied and pasted my article for my event on her fundraising page (link above)  and made it look like the information was coming from her (Veronica) in the from of an answer.  Veronica also had a youtube interview embedded in the above go fund me page
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxYYZdAvKj0  the title of which is “Did you ever wonder why Ireland seems to hold the key to an ancient civilization ?”  In this interview she talks again about “Her & Monty’s Tara Event” and talks about how she woke so many people up that day?
Veronica has also advertised my 2012 Unification event on other websites in order to raise
funds for her house in Ireland (see links)
http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/sacred-journeys-workshopcourse-ireland-uk-unification-of-the-two-lands-ireland-egypt/  I have recently noticed that the above go fund me page has been taken down but the exact same information is copied and pasted on this website including the you tube interview http://colleenrich.com/  My work on this website has been copied and pasted from my website.  See below in brackets, it is obvious how Veronica is making it look like this is a journey led by her and Monty?? (Also, here is an invitation to contribute and or participate in the magnificent Journey led by Veronica Keen, her adored husband Monty (now passed to Spirit) and the Montague & Veronica Keen Foundation to Unlocking the Heart Chakra of the Earth around Tara in Ireland.)  My article begins “Unlocking the Heart Chakra of the Earth around Tara in Ireland.” and ends with “The opening of the Hall of Records, the Star Gate portal that is the Third Eye
http://www.floweroflight.co.uk/articles/read.html?id=30″
I was born and lived all my life in Ireland until 2006 when I went to Egypt, along with my
husband and son, to create a Mystery School, http://www.floweroflight.com the focus of which was to bring back the knowledge of the ancient Mystery Schools and of how Ireland and Egypt wereand are connected.  This has been my life’s work and also the work of my father who passed in 2003.  My father told me before he died that he would continue to communicate with me after his death, which he did.  He communicated to me that i should go to Egypt and create a Mystery School so that i could remember the ancient knowledge and communicate it to others.  He told me that i must follow the Path of the Mystery School Initiate and retrace the steps of my ancient ancestors from ancient Ireland to Egypt and back again.  He told me that when i had created my Mystery School in Egypt, i would return to Ireland to reawaken this knowledge.  My Tara event in 2012, 6 years after i had created my Mystery School in Egypt,  was the first event i ran inIreland since i had left in 2006 and the first event i ran to connect Egypt and Ireland.  By using my article, 2012 event and my website, Veronica has made it look like i am backing her project.
I have decided to write this article because after two years of Veronica using my work and
passing it off as her own, and using my work to take money from people under false pretenses,  i feel it is time to BALANCE THE SCALES.  I would like to make it clear here and now that I Antoinette Lyons Glynn have nothing to do with Veronica Keen or any of her projects.  Veronica Keen is not connected to me or my centre in Egypt http://www.floweroflight.com or anything i am involved in,  now or in the past, nor will she be at any time in the future.  I would like to say that meeting Veronica was a lesson that i would rather not repeat ever again!

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Recognize Colleen Rich? She was Lady in Red here before we had to remove her for reasons I won't go into as it is no longer relevant.

No big surprise that she follows these scammers around like a puppy pretending to be important enough to be led to be a big time interviewer. Grating voice fits her unpleasant disposition to a tee.

Life sure is funny!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum