OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar!

The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! Screen-shot-2014-03-27-at-5-18-55-pm
The “switching of sides” in the currency war is going red hot, and it’s no longer simply happening on the outer reaches of the Western alliance, but within core countries which the 3rd Wheel Dollar always thought it could count on: like Canada, like Germany, like the U.K. Country after country is beginning to understand that this is a key moment in history…
And they don’t want to be left standing on the wrong side!

• 2010 When It Began -> To All Of Those Who Voted Obama & Bought The Propaganda: China & Russia Quit the Dollar.

The World’s unwanted, bullying 3rd Wheel Dollar [NWO] is being permanently relegated to the “friend zone” or worse, and so is the the U.S.’s leadership by extension!
The U.S. petrodollar, once tolerated, due to its violence and power, is now a sagging, bloated, bankrupt shadow of its former self, and the rest of the neighborhood is now teaming up to take on this bully.
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! Third-wheel

Have you ever had a 3rd wheel along on a date? Fun times!

I mean, there’s balance, there’s harmony, everyone feels wanted and loved, and everyone has the best time they could possibly have under the circumstances! It’s good, clean fun for all!
Right?
Wrong, brother!
Nobody likes a 3rd Wheel!
NWO Third Wheel = Queen Is The Poster Child & Rothschild The Henchman.
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! Royalty-meet-the-parasites
Truth is we’ve probably all known that one person who just couldn’t take a hint, that one guy or gal, who, after all our countless clues stating that we’d like to be alone with our significant other, is still so obtuse, so unaware, that they just insist on coming along no matter how many tactful means we employ to communicate their genuine unwanted’ness!
Many 3rd wheels aren’t bad folks though. Most of them are either simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, or just gloriously oblivious.
That’s one thing.
But what about when the conversation goes like this:
3rd Wheel: Hey guuurl! Whatcha up to!?
Gurl: Oh, hey Wheel! Just headin’ downtown for a dinner and movie night, ya know? Just me and muh boo!
Boo: Yeah, “Revenge of the Arizona Axeman” is already sold out, good thing I got tickets early! You just won’t be able to get a seat by this time.
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! Rothschild-koolaid-2
Rothschild’s Third Wheel Koolaid
3rd Wheel: Oh, cool!………Can I come?
Boo: Really? I mean, didn’t you just hear me? They’re sold out, Wheel! Besides, me and my hunnie have been waiting all week to spend some alone time together. Be a brah, take one for the team!
Gurl: Yeah, we don’t get to see much of each other anymore, but my man would love to go see it with you another time.
Boo: Of course I would! How does Tuesday sound? Would you like to catch it with me Tuesday?
3rd Wheel:….Listen, I get whatcha sayin’ and all, and I respect it, ok? But, lemme run this by you: if you don’t take me along on this date with you, I’ll show up at the theater, and slash your tires. That’s all.

• Bankers’ New Clothes: The Bullet Or The Bribe!

Gurl: You’ll…what?!
3rd Wheel: Yeah, ya know, if you don’t take me with you on your hawt date, I’ll slash your man’s tires.
Boo: Dude, that’s not cool! Don’t even joke around like that!
3rd Wheel: Ohhh hey, that’s nothin’! Alright? When you finally get that sweet car towed off, and those tires replaced, you’ll get to come home to a charred, burned down house, too. Crisp’aaaay!
Gurl: What is wrong with you?!
3rd Wheel: Wrong with me? Nothin’, ya know? I’m just statin’, it’s all totally your choice, and I’ll respect whatever choice you make, however, if you do choose to go it alone without me, I might just hafta cut ya. Know what I’m sayin?
Boo: You’ll have to…..
3rd Wheel: With this switchblade here, pretty kickin’, right?
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! 3rd-wheel-switchblade-300x300-1
Boo: You’re off your meds man! And this is illegal!
3rd Wheel: Come now, you’re making this way more unpleasant than it has to be, friend! I just wanna go along with you, wherever you go, whatever you do, whatever transaction you make, I just wanna be a part of it. And you can say “no” whenever you wish, and I can pour salt in your gas tank whenever I wish. So whaddaya say we all get outta here? The movie’s about to start!

• WARNING => Rothschild G20 Bloodsuckers: On November 16, 2014 Personal Bank Deposits To Be Classified Not As Your Savings But As Paper Investments In Corporate Banks. Get Into Your Local Credit Unions Now!

Boo: You ok with this, darlin’?
Gurl: Boo, he’s got a knife! Let’s just get this evening over with, and don’t do anything to hack this guy off!
3rd Wheel: Oh! And by the way, your gurl sits in the back…I call shotgun! Now let’s have some serious fun!
Sound ridiculous?
Well, that’s because… it is!

• Anyone Threatening Rothschild Kissinger Petrodollar Is U.S. Public Enemy No.1

The whole arrangement is a crudely absurd and dangerous situation. Wouldn’t you just get through it as best you can for the next few hours….and immediately call the authorities right after Mr. Wheel left for home?
Without a doubt, brother!
Here’s a question for you though: what if Mr. Wheel…WAS the authority?!
Then what would you do?
This is exactly what planet Earth is facing right now.

• Corrupt Government Arrested: Entire Illinois County Board Arrested By Sheriff Following Initial Citizens Arrest By 2 Military Veterans.

Because, you see, for several decades now, the rest of the world has been told that no matter what economic relationships they want to establish with one another in the energy world, no matter what trading or logistical agreements in oil they might have, they must allow clunky, Mr. 3rd Wheel (the [Rothschild] U.S. Dollar) to come along for the ride in their shiny car, or face the consequences.
Every time, say, Azerbaijan starts to cozy up with their newest main squeeze, and buy oil from, or sell oil to (and other energy needs) Saudi Arabia, or Russia, or whoever using just its own currency…..just when the lights are down low, the saxophone is playing, and everybody’s feeling alright…
Along comes Mr. 3rd-Wheel “U.S. Dollar”, to whisper in their ears:
Mmmmm, looks like someone’s havin’ a mighty fine time! Yes sir. Just don’t forget to include me here, and give me a piece of this action, child, or I’ll have to sanction ya! Bomb ya! Or Invade ya!
If you think that sounds like a backward, and hopelessly toxic existence, you’re dead-on right!
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! Gates-rothschild-nwo

• Heads Up: Rothschild Bankers Who Screwed Everyone In Ireland Are Finally On Trial: Ireland Joins Iceland, Egypt, Russia, Hungary, China, Qatar, Brazil, South Africa, Crimea, & Iran.

This arrangement is called the “Petrodollar”, which this Watchman has previously written about, and serves as the basis for the U.S. Dollar, and the world’s debt-currency system [Keynesian mafia economics] as we know it.
Geez, Watchman, why does the world put up with it? Why don’t they just refuse to use that [Rothschild] 3rd wheel Dollar, and just do their own thing?
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! Rothschild-waddeson-u-s-capitol
Oh, friend, believe me, that’s been tried!
The world would’ve beat off Mr. 3rd Wheel Dollar with a stick if they could’ve, but the problem has been that up until now, Mr. Wheel was just too strong and domineering to be stopped. In fact the few who tried to tell Mr. Wheel to get lost, have faced some very unfortunate consequences.
These nations haven’t been able to “call the cops”, because unfortunately, Washington D.C. has stepped onto the world scene, with the money-power [military industrial complex] that the Dollar gives them, and inserted themselves as the world’s cop!
Mr. Wheel is No Longer Unopposed
Since the Financial Crisis occurred, the petrodollar is the only thing in our world (other than QE 74!), which has maintained sufficient demand for dollars, and dollar-denominated debt, in which to prop up our false economy.

• Rothschild’s Federal Reserve Printed Fiat Dollars 4Xs The Value Of The Global Gold Supply In 2013 Alone!

While the White House may seem hell-bent on taking the “unemployment number” to -2%, doubtlessly employing hoards of undead from the local cemeteries (hey, if dead people can vote, why can’t dead people work, too? Don’t be hatin’!), and everyone else on the roster (except, of course, the tens of millions of living, breathing U.S. citizens, who’ve dropped from the workforce altogether), it seems the rest of the world doesn’t have time for such nonsense. In fact, it appears to have dawned upon even many Western nations that they have a serious choice to make:
Either choose to go down with the U.S.S. Titanic, or start preparing to live in a post-dollar, post-U.S. Superpower, post-unipolar world.

• Bitcoin Now Doing $200 – $300 Million Dollars Of Transactions Per Day!
  • Bitcoin for Oil: The Latest Middle East Threat To The Rothschild Petrodollar Banking System!

Lulz, Watchman, you’re so full of it! Everyone knows the U.S. petrodollar arrangement is here to stay! King Dollar will always sit on his royal throne!
Interesting thesis!
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! Brics

BRICS ~ Brazil, Russia, India, China, & South Africa: Block Rothschild’s US and EU Computer Generated Ponzi Bailout Scheme Money Issuances.
Try telling that to Russia and China, who just recently finished the preliminary stages of yet another enormous gas deal between their countries.….Without a single U.S. dollar in the mix! We’re talking well over half a trillion dollars without any units of the world’s reserve currency within 1,000 miles!

• China & Russia Have Been Dumping U.S. Dollars Since 2010: Takes Several Years For Impact ~ Its Now 2014.

Try telling that to Canada, a key NATO member, who just green-light a Chinese Yuan currency swap and trading hub! Making it the first such Yuan swap agreement in all of North America, which could potentially triple the amount of trading done between China and Canada….all cutting out the 3rd Wheel [Rothschild] U.S. dollar!

• China Breaking The Back Of The Petrodollar: China Signs Increasing Currency Yuan Swap With Qatar & Canada.

Try telling that to Qatar, D.C.’s natural gas-piping, mini-me in the Middle East, who also just signed a currency swap deal with China!

• India’s Supreme Court Outlaws Sharia Law: Qatar Outlaws Sharia Law ~ Obama Attempts Sharia Law In U.S. & Iraq With NWO ISIS.

Try telling that to Singapore, the posh currency and precious metals trading hub in Asia, who also just signed an agreement making the Singapore dollar and the Chinese Yuan directly tradable and exchangable, all with the seedy, 3rd Wheel U.S. dollar peeking in through the window pane at them!
Try telling that to Hungary, who just told the E.U. and U.S. to take a hike, and that they were going to greenlight Russia’s south stream natural gas pipeline through their country, no matter what threats were brought against them!

• Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán Removed Rothschild & IMF In 2011-2013: Ukrainian Maiden Style Terrorists 2014 Attempt To Unseat!

Try telling that to Saudi Arabia, who has teamed up with China to build a gigantic oil refinery in Yanbu!

• The Crash Heard Round the World: Saudi Arabia Ends Kissinger USD ‘Petro-Dollar’ For Oil Payments.

Try telling that to Austria who just stood up and declared they were opposed to any further sanctions against Russia!

• Germany, Slovakia, Greece, Czech Republic Demand End To Russian Sanctions!

And just to make sure the world’s 3rd Wheel Currency Powers understand that there will be no tire-slashing, no house-burning, no bombing runs, no invasions, and no party crashing of any kind whatsoever…Russia and China are getting very aggressive in showing the world, that they can stand their ground!
In fact, what I call the blossoming “Beijing Bromance”, between Russian President Putin and Chinese President Xi, is beginning to flex some serious muscle, in trade agreements, currency swap agreements, and even in joint military movements and exercises.
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! Russia-china-naval-drill
China to join Russia for largest ever naval drills beginning July 12, 2014 Near Japan.

• Russia Holds Financial Nuclear Bomb To Wipe Out The New World Order!
  • Operation 1776: China & Russia Put Into Ink Rothschild’s NWO Death Sentence
  • Rothschild Too Big To Jail? Russia, Egypt, Iceland, Iran, China, & Hungary Say No!

After all, there’s nothing like flying your jets into NATO airspace for the zillionth time in a calendar year, to make it crystal clear to the world’s [Rothschild] 3rd Wheel Dollar:
“It’s not me, it’s you!”

DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN IN 2008?

The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! Nancy-pelosi-57407

Blackout: Pelosi turns off the lights & microphones as GOP demands action on drilling America’s oil.

The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! Pelosi_cruella
Harry Reid Blackmails U.S. Retirements & Healthcare Needs!
Conclusion
The “switching of sides” in the currency war is going red hot, and it’s no longer simply happening on the outer reaches of the Western alliance, but within core countries which the [Rothschild] 3rd Wheel Dollar always thought it could count on: like Canada, like Germany, like the U.K. Country after country is beginning to understand that this is a key moment in history…
And they don’t want to be left standing on the wrong side!
The World’s unwanted, bullying [Rothschild NWO Cabal] 3rd Wheel Dollar is being permanently relegated to the “friend zone” or worse, and so is the the U.S.’s leadership by extension!
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! Oprah-obamagif
The Choreographed Political Usurpation Of The United States Of America, By The Designs Of The Rothschild CFR Mafia.
The U.S. petrodollar, once tolerated, due to its violence and power, is now a sagging, bloated, bankrupt shadow of its former self, and the rest of the neighborhood is now teaming up to take on this bully.
It behooves every single Shield Brother here, to take these pivots on the battlefield to heart, and understand that the implications of what is being determined right now, will affect the rest of your lives, and the lives of everyone you know.
But don’t just take my word for it, watch for yourselves what happened just days ago in classified “Beijing Bromance” conversations, as they signed yet another gas trade deal, with no [Rothschild] 3rd Wheel Dollars to speak of!
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! 3rd-wheel-drinking-game
China Russia
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! 3rd-wheel-xi-drinking-meme
China Bans Petrodollar
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! 3rd-wheel-putin-drinking-2-1024x512
Russia Bans Petrodollar

Third Wheel Rothschild’s Choice Barry Soetoro

The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! 3rd-wheel-horn-honker
Third Wheel = Barry Soetoro Rothschild’s Choice
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! 3rd-wheel-barry
Russia China Cuts Out The Middle Man
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! 3rd-wheel-all-about-dat-gas
End Of The Rothschild Kissinger Nixon Petrodollar
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! 3rd-wheel-merkel-meme
Germany
Germany: “Russia Is a Super State that Guarantees World Stability”
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! 3rd-wheel-merkel-drinking-meme1
Germany Angela Merkel
Silver Doctors
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! Nixon-gold
The Intended Machinations Of Subordinating The United States Of America To The NWO Banking Cabal. Click To Enlarge.
The World Is Finally Ditching Rothschild: The World’s NWO “3rd Wheel” aka; Petrodollar! 82504860

Thanks to: http://politicalvelcraft.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum