OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Reveal Coming Soon EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Reveal Coming Soon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Reveal Coming Soon Empty The Reveal Coming Soon Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:01 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Reveal Coming Soon
by Patrick · November 22, 2014

What if….the one who figures out this crazy game…..wins it?
I know what happens… The Reveal Coming Soon Icon_smile It’s a good time to start listening and sharing.
The Human Race really needs to dance, together, as One.
I mean this literally, as it will filter throughout all things once it is accomplished.
When can we all dance as one? How can this happen with different time zones, and daytime half of the globe and nighttime the other half? Everyone knows dancing is better at night. What if the scenario is for all of the world to have nighttime for a couple days? Can we all not freak out? Can we dance as One?
I think the main question is, can we agree on the music?

A new music will be present during this event, it will be supplied by the host.
Rhythms that grab at every fiber of your physical being and shake your soul in ways never felt. Open your minds and all will be just a fun ride. Fight it and it will fight you, furiously, just as the story goes. The irony of the Universe, pure truth, face yourself now, and ask, what is real?
The entire globe is about to find out what is truly real, from all different perspectives…about 7 billion of them!
Remember the strange sounds coming from the sky reported and recorded all around the world in December 2011 to February 2012? That was just a sound check folks. The acoustics at this show will be unexplainable at the very least. Every nuance of vibration will be displayed in sound and color.
This is The Reveal. The seats are filling, the stadium of Earth is sold out.
The chosen are being contacted, and moved if necessary for the schedule of events to play out. The main players will be honored at this event. The realization through the choice in harvest will bring clarity to religious texts, and those texts that have been spliced and diced will be restored instantaneously, and those who have kept a legacy of secrecy and slavery over The Human Race will not be able to continue to exist. The only thing holding anyone under this curse, is the belief in it. As soon as you see the truth, as soon as you feel the passion of what truly is, the moment you dive in head first because you are listening to your heart, is the moment the curse is broken, for you. As you share this ability with someone, you multiply the Earth’s awareness capabilities by the power of 2. You square the circle, expanding the circle, expanding awareness, expanding perception, expanding perspective.
Expanding your self
Breathe in rainbow light
Breathe out stars
I’m breaking this fucking curse people of Earth. You are invited to join me.

The Human Race will understand very soon, as I am taking my place with The Ascended Masters. This knowledge does need to be contained, I do see that viewpoint, it’s not for everyone, or the faint of heart. If I remained on Earth in this form, I would and/or will make sure the mass population has a good grasp on what is truly real, and how it was missed for aeons, while being in plain sight the entire time. This is an awesome game. The goal for most is not to win the game, it is to experience the event in whatever was the best choice to put one into a harvestable position as an individual awareness, a soul. All souls desire to move up the ladder, “good or bad”, although it is not looked at like that in the Universe. Positive and Negative, just like the charge of electricity and the foundation of electromagnetic energy, an alternating current creating balance of ebb and flow is always present.
Graduation/harvest is gained depending on your path in the grand scheme of dimensions. Octaves of dimension, meaning levels of each dimension. Each level has 7 levels of experience and awareness, and each of those sub levels have 7 sub sub levels and on into the infinite. We experience and graduate infinite octaves, quietly, every moment of every day. The entire underlying schematic is subtle, and that’s putting it lightly, but when you actually get it? It’s far from subtle. Soon I will post more pictures showing exactly how non-subtle this reality is from my personal perspective, as I am documenting the physical metamorphisis from biochemical to light through a portal other than the death experience. Seeking with a pure heart and faith in what is, will always lead to the truth. The path to this discovery was paved by intuition and vision. The commune with ancient spirits and the acceptance into the Kingdom of Heaven (the galaxy) is a wave that each human being has the opportunity to ride, every moment of everyday. The sparks are flying all around you, all you have to do is catch one, just one, and let it light the burning desire for knowledge, true knowledge, with no speculation involved. The image gallery on my website is enough to send anyone researching this, I would think. How can anyone say this is not real? Once again, CG is not even in my arsenal of many well earned talents.
Large graduations happen at certain moments of position and vibration of the Universe. Certain celestial positioning and maneuvering by The Elementals create backdrop scenarios for ceremonies like this to take place, on the most beautiful planet in this Universe, Earth. The backdrop scenarios could be things like, biblical looking skies, check, extreme weather, check, anomalies in the sky, check, prophecy being fulfilled to the T, check, and an extended time of darkness as the “Sun” travels through the Dark Rift. “Attention Everybody, beings of the galaxy, ladies of Earth (you know Earth females are the hottest chicks in the galaxy The Reveal Coming Soon Icon_smile we would like to announce a few things”, and The Reveal begins.
There are good places and not so good places to be on this globe when it does it’s thing. There are maps available, and you can go on that tangent. Or you can do as you feel, and believe or not believe, and experience as you must, for it is only you who knows your truth, and the core reason you are here on Earth at this momentous time. Follow your heart.
Just as we wash our cars periodically, so does Earth need it’s cleansing. This is natural and would have happened no matter what, although this civilization has broken barriers that need to be dealt with, and dealt with now. Our capability to completely annihilate the entire rain forest without responsibility of the ramifications is hard to even put into words. Our civilizations capability to blow the entire globe to pieces and wipe out every specie ever created for Earth, is a touchy issue in the galaxy, and there are some that want us wiped out for that very reason. We pose a threat to an entire Universe of beings. Why do you think the latest attempts to put things into space have been flicked out of the sky like little toys? It’s looking as though there may be some kind of lock down at this point. Most likely due to the entrance of large ships into the atmosphere, cloaked as blue sky or tucked barely inside of clouds (elementals).
The Reveal Coming Soon Jollyroger1-300x225
The call is being answered. Please continue to pass the word about asking ET to help during this time of shift. Consciousness will raise, along with the possibility of diverting as many souls as possible from clinging on to what’s “comfortable”, and to enter the new phase of Earth, new start, new awareness, a new foundation from which to understand all things, starting with, who WE are and why we are here.
Earth’s maintenance crew (Elemental) is on the scene, although we have passed the Omega Point. the clock is ticking down to the final moment in time, when all is revealed, because it has to be. Be thankful if you are reading this, as you have been pushed to it by your guides who know I am speaking the greatest truths of all time.
I am still not clued in on why The Human Race is so important to me. I do know I have been involved in this project in what we view as a “previous” civilization, during the same phase of the previous cycle. At least I am being given the ability to view and feel the experience from those perspectives, and give those that seek salvation one last chance. Praying to a God one does not know, makes no sense. Asking for a revelation from “what is”, makes perfect sense. If you have asked, you have been given the truth, right here. Once again, follow your heart.
This writing is basically what you call “automatic writing”. My intellect is only present to correct grammar as best as possible for presentation to you, otherwise I am typing from direct thoughts that are coming in the moment. I’m explaining this process to you because it is available to all. Be pure of heart, and all will come.
Love freely. Live as natural as possible. do everything that feels orgasmic, for this energy is the pure vibration of creation. Starting to put everything together? Yes, it’s all true, all of it.
The only conspiracy that is present, was handed to you, and you accepted it.
Be responsible to yourself by acknowledging the shifting reality. The background scenery tells the tale.
~Look closely, and you will find,
what has been hidden from you
for all of time~ Patrick Webster Small

Thanks to: http://visionarytherapy.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum