OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25, 2014

http://www.paoweb.com/sn112514.htm

2 Kan, 3 Yaxk’in, 11 Ik

Dratzo! We come with some news about what is happening on your world. At present, the dark cabal is using the coming of banker’s holidays to create a temporary delay in bringing forth your globe’s new financial system. To us, this delay is totally unnecessary. Rather, it is quite vital that these shenanigans be thrown aside and this new system’s first part revealed to all. We have submitted our protest to those now involved in these most serious negotiations. It is important that the people of this realm see at least a small sign that great changes are indeed happening. Our liaisons are telling our earthly representatives to stand strong and reverse the current debacle. It is essential that each aspect of this process be done correctly; nevertheless, it is quite important that even a small first step occur. Many on your world do not fully understand the breadth of what needs to be done. Nonetheless, some degree of movement is truly required. Thus, we intend to press forward with what we deeply feel is truly necessary. Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens.

Our position has always been to find ways to hasten an end to the cover-up, and encourage a formal global disclosure. The present delays only lengthen the time for these possibilities to manifest. We are quite serious in our strategies to bring this realm to disclosure. The dark cabal fully realizes that once we become a more open player in these “discussions,” the chances for any delays greatly lessen. Heaven gave us some strong decrees. These are still short of a more profound role for us. Despite these minor restrictions, we continue to instruct our liaisons to implore our earthly counterparts to take stronger positions on the implementations of a new financial system for your world. The Agarthans join us in asking for a quick first means to implore the beginnings of a new currency system. This system can swiftly expose the large banks and their gross arrogance. This single point can permit many nations to come together, and force the breakup of these malicious giants of your banking world.

As to new governance, once the global “psych-net” long maintained by the dark is broken, the hope for new reform grows. Currently, most large governments are run by individuals who are daily soaked in energies that render them pawns for the dark. We have lowered some of the intensity of this mind-control network. These efforts are tempered by decrees given us by Heaven. We fully understand that Heaven is running a grand divine plan. This operation is something which we dearly respect. Yet, we remain fully cognizant of your great frustrations. You are being asked to take on a lot, and we very much wish to lessen this burden as soon as possible. Our liaisons are therefore insisting on a simple item to be manifested. These times are thus both the grandest and most discouraging for you. It is our great desire to force a point of assurance from the forces of the Light. After all, it is the start of a holiday season, which limits what your global financial system can produce.

We are therefore intending to stay firm on this. Be prepared for something to happen. Those involved in these negotiations understand what we desire from them. We are sure that a small part of this process is indeed to manifest. Like you, we wish you to enjoy prosperity, as well as personal sovereignty. This is not just said in passing. There are things which can easily permit you to acknowledge that what is now happening is not only real, but quite capable of putting these minions of the dark in their place. We have cut them off from key underground facilities and thus denied them any temporary form of safe haven. In addition, we have posted numerous defense ships as guards, in order to make our position quite clear to them. We dearly wish to hasten disclosure in some way. Once this is mutually behind us, we can come together and begin to swiftly clear the path to full consciousness. It is at this point that we can all relax and rejoice in these special moments.

Blessings! We are your Ascended Masters! We come on this day to greet and bless you! Much is happening on this world, which most of you know very little about. Right now a quiet revolution is happening. This event is presently confined to organizations and individuals who are dedicated to creating a more humane financial system, which harbors within its blessed corridors a new global currency.  This currency is to be real; not a fiat one prone to the whims and wishes of a most avaricious and contentious lot, the dark cabal. This new money is to be blessed with value and a fair trade rate governed by central banks under the ultimate management of a new international development bank. This system is to bring our realm prosperity and a global technology that is to end poverty and give everyone the opportunity to be truly learned about the wonders that make up Mother Earth’s surface and inner realms.

It is this promise which we gladly bless and intend for all. See these coming holidays as a time to reflect upon what is now shaping up around you. Be ever ready to accept both the blessings and healings to which you are entitled. Feel deep within your heart the new energies that are to transform you. Visualize how these wonders are to manifest. Be ready to accept all that is coming, and all that is shortly to come before you. You are changing every day. You are being healed by the joys of this most magnificent set of moments. All of us daily come together and send the gracious energies of Heaven to you. Even the grand Seraphim of AEON bless you and decree for your success in all things. These words of grace are permitting this realm to both heal and transform. You are on the edge of a most wondrous set of divine events.

Be proud of Heaven and ever thankful for those things now happening. A new realm is being born in which you are to change sorrow and want into joy and abundance. Heaven has sent you a grand fleet of your fellows, dedicated to seeing that this magnificent transformation occurs as Heaven so envisioned. You are to move beyond the base emotions of hate and frustration, and change them gladly into love and accomplishment. Think of what you are becoming. You are rising up in cosmic consciousness and being readied to heal yourself, as well as others. Very quickly, you are to sing in unison with the heavenly choirs and use this sacred sound to change this reality into something new and wondrous. We join together with you and graciously we now sing: Hosanna! Hosanna! Hosanna!

Today, we have carried on with a grand message of joy! We ask all to lift up their inner voices in unison and proclaim that this time is when a new epoch for humanity can begin. See this time as one filled with the Blessings of Heaven. It is a time to ask Heaven for deliverance and know that you are indeed heard! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:27 PM

Enyiah

Enyiah

A small sign?!!  Humanity deserves so much better than that.  I can hardly take it anymore.  I'm fed up with the lies, deception, the corruption, the domination by our political people. And these messages sound like a dangling carrot on a stick to me.  They don't inspire hope in me anymore.  We are being held hostage by a group of filthy rich criminals and their minions and to think the galactics are in discussion with them?! Nothing seems to be adding up.  Nothing is making any sense to me these days.  It's going to take more than a 'small sign'.  I want to see and witness the END of the cabal, nothing less than that will do.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

YES!!!

These messages did serve a purpose but we as a collective are way past this and this is why they grate so on our nerves I think.

I will not be making a channeling section in 2015. Time to move on.

It is nice to see that some others agree!

ymoilman2

Enyiah wrote:A small sign?!!  Humanity deserves so much better than that.  I can hardly take it anymore.  I'm fed up with the lies, deception, the corruption, the domination by our political people. And these messages sound like a dangling carrot on a stick to me.  They don't inspire hope in me anymore.  We are being held hostage by a group of filthy rich criminals and their minions and to think the galactics are in discussion with them?! Nothing seems to be adding up.  Nothing is making any sense to me these days.  It's going to take more than a 'small sign'.  I want to see and witness the END of the cabal, nothing less than that will do.

Please Listen:

Nov. 26th, The Process to Fund Projects is Underway

VIDEO/AUDION LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckhFVYwVGB0&feature=youtu.be&utm_source=Nov.+26th%2C+First+Steps+in+Projects+Beng+Funded&utm_campaign=Sep.+3rd&utm_medium=email

Dave Schmidt
301+ views
Published on Nov 25, 2014
The Family's Desire to Use You and Me to Help Humanity is Just Beginning
• Category
o Nonprofits & Activism
• License
o Standard YouTube License

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I wonder why the Dragon family would chose Schmidt to be their mouthpiece???

and whatever happened to the Prosperity Programs we were told to sign up for and then never heard back?

So hey Dave!!! I am a 60 year old woman that busted her ass raising 4 kids basically alone, lost my job of 14 years 6 months ago, can not find a new one and am going to lose my home and everything I have worked for my whole life! What about people like me??? There are millions of us out here.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhhhhh FFS Yman stop being so delusional for frigs sake and stop posting this shit. You are really starting to sound unintelligent, for want of a better word, for believing this crap, and that is sad for you.  It actually hurts my eyes reading all this so called 'Joy'!

Enyiah

Enyiah

To me this video just sounds like more blah blah blah. They should be announcing this when it is setup and ready to go in realtime.  Many nice intentions but just hot air without a tangible manifestation of the idea behind it.  Until then, I do not hold my breath anymore.

ymoilman2

Enyiah wrote:To me this video just sounds like more blah blah blah. They should be announcing this when it is setup and ready to go in realtime.  Many nice intentions but just hot air without a tangible manifestation of the idea behind it.  Until then, I do not hold my breath anymore.

YOU ARE "WRONG".

Stage3Alpha:
11/25/2014

Condor November 25, 2014 at 7:15pm IMO  Everything will come together in Iraq on Thursday and announcements made. We should receive 800#'s on Friday and have bank appointments on Monday and Tuesday (Dec 1st) thru Christmas.

More Guesses to NEW Picture Clues/Intel by Exogen.

Vinman November 25, 2014 at 6:06pm

Watch for Chinese gold to be added by the BIS as the next world currency reserve.

G T November 25, 2014 at 6:46pm Afternoon CLUES.......

Looking For China To Make an Announcement their Assets Basel 3 Compliant (Via Gold)

NEXT Their Currency (Reminbi) will be ADDED to the World Currency Reserve
R.V. / GCR November 25, 2014 at 6:50pm Hearing about a blizzard that just started to get out of control...Happy Timberdays

MrT > R.V. / GCR November 25, 2014 at 6:53pm Is it time to dig out our snow boots?
R.V. / GCR > MrT November 25, 2014 at 6:54pm Yes dear, Timber
oso_mama November 25, 2014 at 10:24pm I have a question? If the currency is supposed to be payed out in TRNs which it is, and the money is wired to your bank, when you pull cash out do they earmark so you receive TRNs or or can they give FRNs?
nd
Texas Rose > oso_mama November 25, 2014 at 10:34pm Both are suppose to co-exist until all the FRNs are pulled from circulation. Until that is completed it doesn't matter what you have in your ha in the US. Both are suppose to be of equal value in the US.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yman...

but this is just more guru postings isn't it?

and have they EVER been correct?

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yman YOU are the one who is wrong and have been every single WEEK I have been a part of OOM! You need to stop embarassing yourself now, none of us are listening anymore. 

And ps it's the 27th here, so where is it??

ymoilman2

PurpleSkyz wrote:yman...

but this is just more guru postings isn't it?

and have they EVER been correct?

I DO NOT KNOW IF HE IS A GURU.

BUT I HAVE CONFIRMATION FROM MY OWN SOURCES THAT WHAT HE IS POSTING ARE REALLY HAPPENING.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I sure HOPE this is true yman!

Please keep us posted. Do you have a definitive date or is that speculative still?

ymoilman2

PurpleSkyz wrote:Well I sure HOPE this is true yman!

Please keep us posted. Do you have a definitive date or is that speculative still?

I CONCUR With This POST:
                             ------------------------------------
Backdoc From KTFA: "Hiding in Plain Sight!"
11/26/2014
backdoc » November 26th, 2014, 3:23 pm  IMO   HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT !

ON NOVEMBER 5 TH, I DISCOVERED THIS ON THE MAIN WEBSITE FOR THE KUWAIT NATIONAL BANK. THIS IS THE BANK THAT WILL HANDLE ALL THE CLEARING OF STOCK TRADES FOR THE ISX (IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE).

"Alert: Dear Customers, To better serve our clients, a system maintenance will take place on Friday November 7th 2014 between 6:00am and 10:00am (Kuwait Time). You may experience some difficulties, during this limited time period, when using the following channels and services: ATM, Point of Sale facilities, NBK Online Banking, Mobile Banking and NBK.com. If you face difficulty using our electronic channels, kindly contact 1801801. Thank you for your understanding."

AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT MAY BE DOWN IN PREP FOR THE IR,(International Rate)  BUT WHAT WE NOW KNOW IS THAT IT WAS THE PREP FOR THE X-STREAM SOFTWARE FOR THE SCREEN TECHNOLOGY.
SINCE THAT TIME, I HAVE BEEN RACKING MY BRAIN AS TO WHAT WOULD QUALIFY IRAQ TO HAVE THE IR?

MANY OF THE GURUS HAVE STATED THAT ONCE HCL WAS DONE IT’S OVER!

WELL, WE HAVE KNOWN FOR SOME TIME NOW THAT HCL, AS WELL AS, OTHER IMPORTANT LAWS APPEAR TO BE DONE AND WAITING IN THE WINGS FOR A RUBBER STAMP VOTE OR AT LEAST PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE!

WAITING FOR WHAT IS THE QUESTION?

HASN’T THIS NEW AND AMAZING GOVT. SINCE SEPT. 8 TH @ 8:00 (NEW BEGINNING) SHOWN THAT THEY ARE INCLUSIVE? YES!

AND HAVEN’T THEY SHOWN THAT THEY ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL? YES!

SO WHAT IS THE KEY OR THE ANSWER TO THE DINAR TAKING VALUE?

SORRY I DIDN’T CATCH THIS EARLIER, BUT I SAW THAT THE BANKING ACT WAS NOT COMPLETE YET! DAAAA SOMETIMES I GET MAD AT MYSELF FOR BEING SO DENSE!

WHO IS IN CONTROL? RIGHT, OZ!! YOU ALL KNEW THAT I’M SURE, BUT IT MUST REMAIN THAT WAY!

(Oz=IMF, WORLD BANK, U.S.TREASURY, AND CBI)

THE BANKING ACT WILL INSURE THAT THE CBI WILL REMAIN INDEPENDENT WITH NO!, AND I MEAN NO! INTERFERENCE FROM THE FINANCE COMMITTEE OF THE PARLIAMENT!!!

THE CBI HAS DRAWN A LINE IN THE SAND, HEE HEE, AND SAID, DON’T CROSS THAT LINE!!!

WELL, MALIKI AND HIS GOONS BREECHED THAT RED LINE MANY TIMES IN THE PAST!!!!

WELL, IN YOUR FACE MALIKI, AND ANYONE ELSE THAT DARES TO CHALLENGE OZ,

LOOK AT THE NEWS!! DR. SHABIBI, (THE FORMER CBI GOVERNOR) AND DR. ALLAWI (THE FORMER FINANCE MINISTER) WERE ACQUITTED!!!!

GUYS, IT HIT ME LIKE A TON OF NEWLY MINTED GOLD COINS FROM THE CBI, LOL.

A RATE WILL NEVER HAPPEN UNTIL THAT RELATIONSHIP IS PROPERLY ESTABLISHED!!

MY GUESS IS IT WILL BE DONE THIS WEEKEND!!

OZ WILL TELL PARLIAMENT WHEN TO OFFICIALLY PASS THOSE IMPORTANT LAWS.

UNTIL THEY TELL THEM WE WILL CONTINUE TO SEE CONFUSION AND DRAMA IN THE ARTICLES!!

YOU SEE IT ALMOST WORKED. THEY GOT US TO LOOKIE, LOOKIE, OVER HERE AT THE LAWS (ESPECIALLY HCL) WHEN IN PLAIN SIGHT THEY REALLY WANTED THE PARLIAMENT TO SUBMIT AND PASS THE BANKING REFORM LAW!!! BINGO!!!

THE ANSWER TO WHEN THIS HAPPENS NOW LIES IN SEEING THE PROPER SEPARATION AND CONTROL THAT OZ REQUIRES!!!

BASED ON THE PROGRESS WE HAVE SEEN EVEN AS LATE AS THIS WEEK, WE KNOW LAWS ARE NOT THE ISSUE EXCEPT FOR THE BANKING ACT AS I MENTIONED!!!

THIS IS THE KEY AND THE ONLY KEY AT THIS POINT!

THE TIMING OF THE RATE LIES WITH OZ AND ONLY OZ!  IMO

WHEN HE IS COMFORTABLE WITH HIS RELATIONSHIP AND CONTROL,  THIS WILL FLY MY FRIENDS!!

I’M EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT THE NEAR TERM CONCERNING THIS MATTER.

I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED TO SEE THIS ADDRESSED THIS WEEKEND! IF SO, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE AT ANY TIME!

ONCE OZ IS COMFORTABLE WITH HIS CONTROL HE WILL PULL BACK THE CURTAIN FOR ALL TO SEE AND BY MAGIC ALL THOSE LAWS WITH DRAMA WILL BE DONE WITH AN IMMEDIATE VOTE!!

IRAQ WILL THEN BE ON IT’S WAY TO BEING THE LONELIEST CURRENCY IN THE WORLD, NUMBER 1!!!!!

NOW LET’S TALK BUDGET FOR A MOMENT. AS I’VE MENTIONED, WE WILL SEE IRAQ CUT EXPENSES, RAISE PRODUCTION OUTPUT, AND DIVERSIFY ITS’ ECONOMY AND WILL DO IT QUICKLY!

AS I SAID, OIL WILL BE UNDER PRESSURE AND THEY WILL HAVE TO FIGURE A NEW LOWER PRICE IN THEIR BUDGET. TODAY WE ARE GETTING MORE ARTICLES STATING JUST THAT!! 65/BARREL TO 70/BARREL ARE WHAT THEY ARE TALKING! MMMM!

THEIR PRODUCTION INCREASES AND DIVERSIFICATION ALONG WITH ANY LOANS FROM THE IMF WILL SOLVE ANY IMMEDIATE PROBLEMS.

BY THE WAY, THEY ALSO MENTIONED THEY WOULD DIVERSIFY AND AGRICULTURE WAS MENTIONED! AFTER THE IR WE WILL SEE THEM OWN UP TO GOLD, PHOSPHORUS, AND LITHIUM!

EXPECT GREAT THINGS TO HAPPEN THE MOMENT THE BANKING ACT IS DONE AND OZ HAS COMPLETE AND UNCHALLENGED CONTROL!!!!!

IT’S TIME TO GET LONELY! DOC        IMO

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Sheldan Nidle - Update for November 25:"Movement is now being detected and we intend to be assured that something quite positive happens" Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy8G2TQsL43nRTDS1oDp9h46RoGfGySi7n5phcJCDJ6UIGbcoSWg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum