OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

December 5, 2014 by Starship Earth: The Big Picture

CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!

CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  Editorial-Use-CDC-Centers-for-Disease-Control-and-Prevention-Sign
Oh, an apology, is it? As if an apology makes up for ANYTHING. These criminals have poisoned Humanity for decades with their toxic brews masquerading as preventive medicine and now they think they can just apologise and everything is hunky-dory ?
And will an apology suffice when they come forward with the news they purposely tried to sterilize and fill us with cancers to eliminate millions across the planet?
The gall of these animals never ceases to amaze me. What do they think we’re going to say—it’s okay, there, there, don’t worry about it, everyone makes mistakes, just don’t do it again?
This is just a hint of what goes on within the shadow government, and has, for a very long time.
The research has already proven vaccines do NOT prevent flu or anything else—not this year or ANY year. To believe anything to the contrary is pure foolishness.  
And what if the twelve people in Italy hadn’t died from their flu shots a few days ago? What then? Would this report even have been released? Or would they have continued to mislead people into getting these lethal injections and kept silent?  I think you know the answer to that.
This is damage control, pure and simple.  They should all be locked up, after they’ve been shot and peed on. 
If they had any remorse whatsoever they would tell people to avoid the flu by taking Vitamin C and Vitamin D.  Vaccines kill people. How much longer is the public going to fall for the lies?  ~ BP
CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year’s vaccine doesn’t work!  Infographic-How-Much-Mercury-is-Really-in-a-Flu-Shot-600
(NaturalNews) The following video from Gary Franchi of NextNewsNetwork reveals the shocking admission by the CDC that this year’s flu vaccine doesn’t work.
From the video:
For the first time we can remember, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are going on the record, saying the flu vaccine won’t work this year. The warning comes just before the busiest part of flu season, in January and February. Unfortunately, there won’t be any refund for any of the patients or insurance companies who spent money on flu shots earlier this fall.

But don’t worry. Just when you thought perhaps the CDC could boost their credibility, they found a way to put a sales pitch on the end of their warning. The CDC says if you do come down with the flu, there’s a cure. It’s just going to cost more money. Money that will end up profiting pharmaceutical giants, GlaxoSmithKline and Roche. CDC officials are urging doctors to prescribe two specific antiviral medications for any patients who come in with flu symptoms.

Just last week, the CDC issued a warning, prompting Americans to take the flu vaccine if they haven’t already. Health officials said they had 160 million flu shots on the shelves and ready to go. But just earlier this week, Italy launched an official investigation after about a dozen people died within 48 hours of getting the flu shot. Their national health agency issued an immediate warning, saying DON’T take the vaccine. Here in America, the CDC isn’t going that far. In fact, they found a way of turning this failed vaccine into a promotion for yet another big pharma drug.
Read the rest and see the News Report Video.

Share this:

Thanks to: http://starshipearththebigpicture.com

aestheticmedic

People will not be surprised, and I have heard of several flu like reactions after people took the flu shot this year.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I begged my pregnant daughter to NOT let them talk her into any flu vaccination and they tried! They told her if she gets a fever she could lose the baby. Such obvious fear tactics. She said no thankfully. I was very relieved.

aestheticmedic

GREAT, What a relief!

How do we help people stand up for themselves, I met an 80 year old lady in my work, and going over her med list, same meds everyone is on, cholesterol med, Alzheimer meds, peripheral neuropathy meds, and explaining to her that cholesterol is needed for the brain and mylin of the nerves to be healthy.
And she should not reduce her intake of animal fats or take the cholesterol med, it made her very nervous and she was so hesitant about the idea of not following her doctors orders that it made her completely nervous.  I told her I understand since the health care industry was better in her lifetime and this is a new situation we have with trusting our doctors.  I told her about coconut oil gel caps to keep her nervous system and brain healthy and L-arginine to allow LDL to get through the blood vessel walls and not get stuck there.  Low cholesterol folks still have heart attacks and strokes.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I know! Our populations are so indoctrinated to the doctors and the god complex it is a daunting task.

I am helping out a few folks with a medicinal cannabis coffee product at the moment. I hope to see great results! Clients include those suffering from stage 4 renal cancer to Alzheimer.

aestheticmedic

That is great, I have heard really good things about cannabis, this will really seal the deal.

Enyiah

Enyiah

Tell me more, I am curious.  Are there any effects to your perceptions of reality?  I know that cannabis did not agree with me.  It makes me paranoid, so not good for all people I imagine.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It is not like smoking. The oil ingested has more of a body feeling. But it is not like getting stoned.
So no changes in perceptions that I have noticed. It is truly for medicinal use. Eases pain, inflammation, counter acts the damaging effects of chemo. Kills cancer cells and tumors. 

I have a few friends that get paranoid also. All systems react differently I suppose. But the oil and tinctures are very effective.

If anyone is out in the California area I know someone giving seminars on how to make your own oils and tinctures January 3rd. He was a medic in the Navy and now he has dedicated himself to helping people get cancer free etc. Message me if you want his info.

Enyiah

Enyiah

: thumbs up:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum