OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Franchise State Governments Exposed – part 1

Posted on December 6, 2014

cafr-in-depth/

• Franchise State Governments Exposed – part 1
  • Franchise State Governments Exposed – part 2
  • Franchise State Governments Exposed – part 3
  • Franchise State Governments Exposed – part 4

• The Corporation Nation

Regionalism:
Private Corporations set and collect fees
Instruction manual for city administrators
http://www.mtcounties.org/
http://www.mtcounties.org/maco-information/about-maco/maco-articles-incorporation

Fraud in state government:
Rod Class: 11 CVS 1559 in Judge Ridgeway’s ruling

Rod Class Exposes State Governments are franchise branches of federal corporation posing as government of the American People. 
Rod Class DC Gun Case Master Index

Franchise State Governments Exposed – part 2

Posted on December 6, 2014 by arnierosner
Franchise State Governments Exposed – part 2

The Corporation Nation

Franchise State Governments Exposed – part 3

Franchise State Governments Exposed – part 3

The Corporation Nation

Franchise State Governments Exposed – part 4

Franchise State Governments Exposed – part 4

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

1ness

1ness

Hope all Brothers and Sisters are doing well!!  THIS IS A MUST WATCH.

Happy to see this here Skyz!!! Google block this on me today!! As always thanks for all the Hard work you put forth!!!

lovelightblessings
juanjose

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Wonderful! I am glad you can view it now then. Save it before they gut the videos. LOL

And you are very welcome! My honor to do so.

Hope you and yours are well also juanjose!

Franchise State Governments Exposed – parts 1 - 4 304767837

1ness

1ness

all is well. i just posted on the google+ account i use, using OOM2 as the source.

THANK YOU!!!!

aestheticmedic

I sent these to my family (I am related to BIG RICH CPA auditors of cities) and friends, a local Tea Party president, and other local tea party leaders I have been involved with in the past along with a local Congressman, lets see how they respond!!!!

this is so funny to watch the scammed turn the tables on the scammers.

1ness

1ness

aestheticmedic wrote:I sent these to my family (I am related to BIG RICH CPA auditors of cities) and friends, a local Tea Party president, and other local tea party leaders I have been involved with in the past along with a local Congressman, lets see how they respond!!!!

this is so funny to watch the scammed turn the tables on the scammers.

TAHNK YOU aestheticmedic

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What I like is that the source of this info is actually being brought to us, the alternative media outlets for dissemination, are actually a part of the system and are working to change things to the state that it is supposed to be. So HAT TIP to Arnie and Judge Anna at: http://scannedretina.com for spreading the truth for ALL to learn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum