OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

KCMana Response to Dinar Rumours Posted on EXOGEN’s Web-Site

Posted on Tuesday, December 9, 2014 by Light Worker 29501

I’ll do a follow-up piece to this article… The so-called RV has caused unbelievable chaos in my own family, this year. Thankfully, no suicides, like Studley, of the Generals64 group, back in February. Face it: dinar holders could have been financing the war in Iraq.
In any event, I won’t be posting any more stuff from ZAP, Fulford, Wilcock, Keenan, the Ambassador, or any other RV-related nonsense. It’s time we all got over our 2012 madness and got back to the real world.

RUMOR POSTED:
(From EXOGEN’s web-site)
R.V. / GCR December 8, 2014 at 9:58pm… fYI just so you know Xxxxxx Xx and Xxxxxxx Xx in Atlanta did receive their funding …they got their money from China so the General64 Group (WF Group) can start now ..also to trustees in Canada …did get their release of funds and the Admiral’s group that everyone here is waiting for should get their start in the morning
They’ve been cleared for the go
As far as the rest… your historical bonds …1 cashed out Friday night … TRNs to go live in Atlanta only as of this day the TR into our lives nationwide… you can ask your bank for the new money if you pay for it …they cost the same as it normally would… in the meantime bonds will start paying on Thursday and the groups have started
There still are some that still need to get started and of course as you know privates have been moving for a while now… buy-sell agreements… the bottom line is that the 12 the days the government is supposed to shut down is also probably your announcement of your Republic
Marc > R.V. / GCR December 8, 2014 at 10:02pm I haven’t hear a peep from general 64 … YET
R.V. / GCR > Marc December 8, 2014 at 10:10pm Thats entertainment sir…they did receive funds keep watch
RA > R.V. / GCR December 8, 2014 at 10:16pm I can’t say much right now due to my agreement with my client RV/ GCR but we have received ours as well. I have one week left before I am set to leave the country to begin work.
R.V. / GCR > RA Thank you for what you’re about to do… i wish for you safety and security and awesome for humanity…ROCKSTEADY
RA > Thanks everyone, if I can get to a point where i can divulge more, I will, or I will leave hints along the way if I can. It is happening though. There is a lot of hype that occurs with things like this but the initial facts are correct.
KCMana RESPONSE:
To whom it may concern:
Myself as well as other members of our leadership group received phone calls this morning because of posts that have been put out, yet again, lying about the status of the group. Unfortunately, people still read your drivel and since you are aware of that it is your responsibility to make sure information that you put out has credibility, you should be ashamed of your self… But instead of checking facts, you do what all gurus do and post lies, Nothing that any goo Roo has posted has been true!!! No one from our leadership group has been called in. If we had our group would’ve been notified via email. Also if we had and you’re posting the whereabouts of our location you could be putting us in jeopardy, I would personally like to put my hands around your throat. I’m going to tell you what I’ve told people over and over and over, it hasn’t happened until you’re in the bank. It’s not going to happen by any date that’s given out in advance. I don’t understand why it’s so difficult to grasp that small concept, no one…. I mean no one!!!!’ will ever know when this is going to happen. As far as I’m concerned we don’t know that it will happen in our lifetime, it’s supposed to have happened over and over for the last 5, 6, 7, 8 nearly 10 years and it hasn’t so it could continue on for the next 10 years or so. Yes, why not. I said it “might” not happen for another 10 years, why? look at the unrest that is occurring over there on a daily basis. They are being attacked, and they’re constantly and war there is no stability. With the lack of stability I don’t see a chance for this to occur soon. That’s just an observation and an opinion it is not a prediction in anyway shape or form.
I blame the gurus for putting out false information on a daily basis, you are destroying lives, people have committed suicide over your predictions, and even more people have spent more money than they can afford buying up a currency that may or may not ever revalue.
I also blame the population for listening to these people. At some point you people will have to grow up and start thinking for yourself. We all bought into a speculative investment, speculative! remember that word. Understand that no one is going to be able to tell you when this is going to happen and if you continue to listen to these people you deserve to be duped.
Our group doesn’t put out post anymore, because there’s really nothing to say… we told you over and over and over when we are notified we will make sure that an email is sent out to our group. There’s really nothing else to talk about. We can hash over the same things over and over but to what end? nothing changes. Everyone needs to get back to real life. Go do something with your life stop reading dinar updates they will not help you.
I truly hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas and a happy new year. know that all of it will be happier if you stop listening to the insanity.
All my best,
KCMana
Source.

Thanks to: http://lightworker29501.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum