OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts

Posted on December 11, 2014 by Deus Nexus 2 Comments

The Misunderstood Matrix of Karma, Reincarnation, and Soul Contracts Cameron-gray
“Perhaps the Dreams are of Soulmates” by Cameron Gray
By Deus Nexus | David Nova
In the last few years, a new esoteric paradigm has emerged on the internet, and on several spiritual blogs, that represent a diametrically different view of previously accepted spiritual systems and beliefs. This sea change may have started from the insights of a few select bloggers, but these new ideas quickly spread across the internet like a wildfire. These ideas resonated with many awakened people, particularly when all the hope and hype of the Mayan calendar date (December 21, 2012) passed without incident and turned into spiritual disillusionment.  A case might be made supporting the link between the Mayan calendar disillusionment and these spiritual concepts that emerged shortly afterwards which attempted to explain why conditions on Earth are still perceived to be predominantly negative.

A House Divided

There has been a big split right down the middle of the spiritually awakened community, to the extent that the term “New Age spirituality” and previously accepted ideologies are now perceived as just another constructed religion from the dark forces to manipulate the masses, whether partially or wholly true.
Here is an imperfect description of this division: On one side of the split we have the awakened who believe that we are now living on an emerging 4th Density Earth, who still believe in clearing karma and learning soul lessons. On the other side we have the awakened who believe we’re still being held hostage by dark (and false light) forces and now believe that reincarnation and soul contracts are the tools of our enslavement. Naturally, there is some gray area in the middle.
What If I were to say that both beliefs are perfectly valid and true?
Personally, I fall into this gray area. I hold no personal judgement for either side, because I see and relate to both sides simultaneously, as strange as that may seem. I can hold two contradictory views and see the truth in both sides. This may be an aspect of my attempt to move beyond dualities. I also feel that only when we begin to view the Universe in a holistic way, as one enormous integrated Being, do we begin to come closest to the Truth of these things.
This split seemed to accelerate after the Mayan date, December 21, 2012, when a lot of folks who were rather superficially invested in spiritual awakening became disillusioned. Others who were invested in a paradigm of miraculous transformation or divine intervention felt quite understandably betrayed. Some writers ceased channeling. Others changed their direction, 180 degrees.
What then emerged from the other side of this so-called 2012 portal was an understanding of what has been termed the “False Light.” That is to say, many of the Light Forces and channeled entities who were previously worshiped for giving us the undisputed Truth have now been called into question and relabeled deceivers, or “False Light.”
I do believe there is some legitimate truth to this new understanding, however I would also warn against throwing out “the baby with the bath water” as the expression goes. Don’t mistakenly or accidentally throw out the Real Light with what is perceived as the False Light. “Some Discernment Is Required,” should be a label that you attach to every one of your beliefs, especially the ones that you find are particularly emotional.

The Dark Matrix Within the Cosmic Mind

A recent post by Anna Merkaba describes the prison of a Dark Artificial Matrix built within the construct of the Cosmic Matrix. Much like a Russian Nesting Doll, our world is made up of a series of inter-nested realities.
There is a matrix that the earth is on, which really is a system of encodings. What has happened is that another matrix was created within a matrix  by the “dark side”, human ego, reptilians, archons, etc, etc, all those who wanted to take advantage of the amnesia that humans are under in order to harness the energy from this planet.  Source
The original film “The Matrix” was instrumental in representing this holographic reality, as both a positive and a negative concept.  The Dark Matrix is one that is artificially created by parasites to enslave souls and farm their energy.  The Neutral or Cosmic Matrix is the foundation of the manifested physical Universe, it is the playground by which spirit can enter the material realms and exist as individualized, self-actualized entities. It’s creation and intent is neither evil nor good. It simply is. It’s one giant Holodeck for consciousness and spirit.  Some refer to it as a classroom.  All of it exists within the mind of God/Source.
The Dark Artificial Matrix was built within it and upon the same basic principles of the Cosmic Matrix, taking it hostage, twisting it to a dark agenda, basically creating a very dark basement inside of a bright and beautiful house. Our world is basically trapped in the basement of God’s house.
I resonate with this model, as it reflects a concept of the Universe that I’ve come to understand very well.  I’ve described this particular cosmology in great detail in my metaphysical series, “Season of the Serpent.”  In it, the warring realms of Duality, the angelic order of Yang’Ash and the demonic chaos of Yin’Dru, are part of the Dark Matrix that exists to control Earth and the Astral Plane.  However, there is a greater reality of Light beyond this dark artificial illusion. There are subtle levels of the Cosmic Matrix that allow greater freedom and consciousness, yet still allow individualization.  Without this larger Cosmic Matrix, there would be no creation and no expression of physical life… period.
However, I tend to think some people are over-generalizing, confusing, and misunderstanding the differences between these two very distinct systems. They are lumping them together into one mish-mash of misunderstanding.
The ultimate difference is that behind the Dark Matrix there is a parasitic force pretending to be God; behind the Cosmic Matrix there is only you forgetting that you are an aspect of God. Both systems use similar rules of engagement, these rules are just used for very different purposes. One pulls you down and puts you to sleep. The other helps to wake and raise you up to your true self.
By focusing upon the negative matrix, we’re focusing upon resistance and ignoring potential assistance.
It should also be noted that there is a huge difference between (1) saying you’re awake – knowing you’re an aspect of God, and (2) feeling it within every molecule of your entire Being – stretching beyond time and space. The first awakening can happen overnight. The second could take many different lifetimes to complete. It is the temporal human ego that does not comprehend this – the human ego, much like a child, much like the Illuminati, wants to be God now in this flawed, limited mortal body and mind, within this Dark Matrix. But it never will, because the world “as it is” (fallen, 3rd Density) was never designed for that expression. The frequency of our world and our DNA will need to change first.

This Confusion Over Karma, Soul Contracts, etc.

Let’s examine some of these spiritual concepts and beliefs that have been turned upside down recently.  They fall into the category of what I would call “Pre-Birth Terms and Conditions.”
Soul Lessons
Soul Contracts
I’m not going to break down each one of these topics; there are plenty of  articles that explain these subjects in greater detail. Rather, I’m going to paint a general overview of the topic.
The common variable these four conditions have in common is the spiritual amnesia we are born with. Because we are born inside the Dark Matrix we are burdened from way more spiritual amnesia than we rightly should be.  We should be aware of our connection to spirit, but we’ve been robbed of that connection. Yet even under the natural laws of the Cosmic or Natural Matrix we would be born into our human bodies with some form of amnesia because we simply couldn’t handle the full memory of our multidimensional selves in this existence.  The experience would probably be like taking LSD all day, every day. We wouldn’t be able to function in this material world or appreciate the limitations of the experience. Just like when you play a video game, there are rules in place to make the experience more fulfilling – like uncertainty – you don’t know what’s going to happen.  However, the Dark Matrix took over the game and rewrote the rules to enslave our incarnations, to trap us in the game.
So this new paradigm would have us believe that all of these Pre-Birth Terms and Conditions were put in place by the parasites of the Dark Matrix. There is some of truth to this, but there is also a whole lot of fear-based distortion behind this belief as well.
Now, I’m not particularly fond of the concepts of Karma or Reincarnation. It doesn’t sit well with my ego.  The idea of signing a Soul Contract has always sounded a little silly to me.  And of course, attempting to learn a Soul Lesson is always a bitch.  But we need to ask ourselves if our objections to these concepts are perhaps emotional or ego based. Are we simply being children who refuse to clean up our own room?  Or are these beliefs really designed to keep us tied down on the energy farm? What if both situations were equally true?  It’s a strange contradictory Universe we’re living in, isn’t it.
The more you expand your understanding, the more you begin to realize that both the Light (Service-to-Others) side and the Dark (Service-to-Self) side are playing the same game, with the same rules, on the same field, but for entirely different outcomes. This is not the same as the false duality paradigm of Good vs. Evil and Order vs. Chaos which is manipulated by the Dark (Service-to-Self) side.
Our beliefs tend to keep us enslaved, whether here on Earth or on some lower plane of the after-life still controlled by some Demiurge.  We need to move beyond the belief systems and religions that keep us limited in our understanding of the Universe and our true selves, whether that be Christianity or some New Age mumbo-jumbo.  Only when we question our long-held beliefs do we experience spiritual growth.  And that’s why we are here in this incarnation, to grow beyond our limiting beliefs.
Did you know that the word religion means to bind or limit an adversary? It comes from the Latin word and verb “religare”, which means “to bind”, “to hold back”, and “to bind fast”. In magic, it is a “class of spells intended to thwart and hold back the progress of an opposing force or practitioner.”  Source
On the other hand, just because We are aspects of God doesn’t mean that we get to do whatever we damn well want any time we damn well want.  It doesn’t mean that we get to make poor decisions without consequence.  It doesn’t mean that we are free from the responsibility of our actions and creations.  It doesn’t mean that we get to hurt other aspects of God and not have to make amends for being a jerk.  This is what small children expect. This is not what responsible adults or fully conscious aspects of God expect. Thus we have burdened ourselves with the laws of Karma and Soul Contracts.
It may help to no longer think of these Pre-Birth Terms and Conditions as religious belief systems. Instead, focus on the concept of energy exchange. The negative energy that has been put into a closed system has to be balanced somehow.  You are God.  You are responsible for all of your negative energy, just as you are responsible for the mess that you make, in this lifetime and all of your previous lifetimes.  You have to clean it up  You have to balance it.  Jesus (or some extraterrestrial race) isn’t going to clean it up for you.  Jesus didn’t come down to Earth to get you out of the mess you created.  He came down to teach you to forgive yourself for making it. The only person who is going to let you off the hook is you, your inner-Christ, your real authentic self, the God within you.
Believing these contracts to be a Devil’s trap only strengthens the grip of the trap.  You’re evading   responsibility for your own creation, bottling up the negative energy of unconscious pain and shame, giving it to the darkness when it simply needs to be released to the Light.
So when I read some blogger’s dark essay obsessing about the Archons trapping souls with binding Soul Contracts and Soul Lessons, convincing them to reincarnate and work off Karma, I have to say, “So what.”  Obsessing about these things isn’t going to change it.  Exposing it is only telling half the story – a fearful story. I would remind them that, “We’ve already got an ace card in our pocket.”  Maybe it’s just too Christian for some people to accept these days, but it really is this simple.  Just forgive yourself.  Forgive others who have wronged you.  That’s how you clear Karma.  That’s how you get off the wheel of Reincarnation.  That’s how you avoid more Soul Contracts and painful Soul Lessons.  That’s how you move beyond duality. These dark entities don’t want you to forgive anything.  They want you trapped in repetitive cycles of shame and ego so they can feed off your negativity. You can’t be both fearful and forgiving – these are of opposite polarity, very different vibrations. Stop obsessing about all the darkness and just forgive. It’s not easy, but it is simple.
OK, end of sermon.

The Continued War Against Darkness

I can already hear the protests: “it’s all well and good to forgive, but more love and light wont stop the Illuminati or the Archons from taking over the planet.” Actually, I beg to differ.  Cleaning up and creating a more positive vibration will help drive the demons away. They will have nothing to feed upon.  They will at least leave you alone.  What, you thought you were immune from these parasites?  And it will also lessen the off-world inter-dimensional power of the cabal.
But yes, of course, Love and Light is not enough.  We need to keep exposing the Truth.  We need to keep fighting for healthy food, water, and skies.  We need to keep working on alternative energies.  We need to stand up to tyranny.  We need to do all of these things, and we will accomplish them with greater ease and effect when we transition from our isolated frightened ego selves to our true divine selves.

Pre-Birth Contracts of Service

There is one other type of Pre-Birth Contract that needs to be discussed that probably has a little more relevance to the people reading this post.  It’s the notion that you signed up as a volunteer light-worker (ground crew or wanderer) for this incarnation.  You’ve already cleared most or all of your Karma.  You choose to reincarnate here – you weren’t forced to return.  You signed up to complete a job, like a member of the Peace Corps, working in a foreign land.  Only, you don’t remember volunteering for anything.  You don’t remember what you came here to do.  But you know you have some purpose or some mission to complete.  You feel it deep inside.  Perhaps you are already undertaking it.  Perhaps you got a little lost.  It happens.  You needed to turn around and retrace your steps, find your footing and your confidence.
This is the hardest kind of contract, the one we freely choose as fully conscious aspects of God in our higher state.  The world doesn’t appreciate who we are or what we came to do.  The world works against us because we are unwelcome intruders.  We have come to subvert the system.  We have come to clean up our collective Karma and end the duality game.  We have come to shine our light in a very dark place. We have come to take down the Dark Artificial Matrix. We are often required to operate in faith. We are quiet ordinary heroes working behind the scenes. And sometimes it does not feel like an honor or a privilege to serve. It feels like a terrible burden.  We sometimes forget why we are here, what it’s all about, and where we come from. Raising up a planet from darkness is not easy work. We just need to remember to forgive ourselves.

About the Author

David Nova is the author of the metaphysical fiction series “Season of the Serpent.”  He is is a truth-seeker, a Wanderer, and the blogger Deus Nexus.  For additional information about the author or his novels, visit his website.

Other Posts by Deus Nexus:
Understanding Our Divine Relationship
Spirituality vs. Religion
Breaking Free From The Wheel of Karma

Artwork by Cameron Gray, Melbourne, Australia.
Other works of art by Cameron Gray

Thanks to: deusnexus.wordpress.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum