OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks to Zen at: http://www.zengardner.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SATIRE: Cheney Calls for International Ban
on Torture Reports

A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  Borowitz-Cheney-Torture-Report-690

Credit PHOTOGRAPH BY MARK WILSON/GETTY
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/cheney-calls-international-ban-torture-reports

NOTE: THIS IS SATIRE - NOT AN ACTUAL STATEMENT!  -AK

Borowitz Report December 9, 2014
Cheney Calls for International Ban on Torture Reports
By Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Former Vice-President Dick Cheney on Tuesday called upon the nations of the world to “once and for all ban the despicable and heinous practice of publishing torture reports.”

“Like many Americans, I was shocked and disgusted by the Senate Intelligence Committee’s publication of a torture report today,” Cheney said in a prepared statement. “The transparency and honesty found in this report represent a gross violation of our nation’s values.”

“The publication of torture reports is a crime against all of us,” he added. “Not just those of us who have tortured in the past, but every one of us who might want to torture in the future.”

Saying that the Senate’s “horrifying publication” had inspired him to act, he vowed, “As long as I have air to breathe, I will do everything in my power to wipe out the scourge of torture reports from the face of the Earth.”

Cheney concluded his statement by calling for an international conference on the issue of torture reports. “I ask all the great nations of the world to stand up, expose the horrible practice of publishing torture reports, and say, ‘This is not who we are,’ ” Cheney said.
Posted by Obi-Wan Kabuki at 3:06 PM

Thanks to: http://americankabuki.blogspot.com

terbo56

terbo56

First, he just loves it, and now, he's against it- Which is it?

Mrs_Kim

I think he's against it because he's afraid it'll come out that he's been involved and responsible for it. Notice he doesn't deny it's happened, he just doesn't want it published.

terbo56

terbo56

Indeed- They are ALL guilty of crimes against humanity,and Treason It's all part of the Bush/ Sherff clan and it WILL come out sooner or later-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh its all out there in the alternative media!
Now we just have to get the folks to believe and understand it.

Little by little though I see it is actually happening. Every now and then I watch lame stream media news and I see glimpses of the truth coming out.

It is kind of like not seeing your grand kids for a time and then seeing how much they have grown and changed. The people here in the US actually taking to the streets in protest over the insane police that are out of control is the crux. MSM has no choice but to start to report the real news! Baby steps....

terbo56

terbo56

Indeed, Purpleskyz, and it can't come fast enough- Babysteps, indeed!!!! A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  3366453380 A Letter to the New World Order: Dear Torture-Loving Dick Cheney  3043494387

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum