OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Veterans Today Radio (12-3-14) Stew Webb, Leo Wanta, Lon Gibby

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aestheticmedic

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks!

I agree Alex Jones is totally a cabal plant.

aestheticmedic

What do you think of Karen Hudes? Neil Keenan says she lied about something to do with the Global Acconts, and then what about Niel? what a lot of stories going around. Today I heard there probably won't be a group of good guys, swooping in and arresting the PTB, but just the same ole, same ole.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well... I was told by a certain Judge that we feature here that Karen Hudes is not one that knows what she is talking about or is to be trusted and when she was called upon to help and validate info she did not want to.
Also there are several groups going after Keenan, Fulford and Wilcock also featured here.
Keenan saying Hudes lied is the pot calling the kettle black in my opinion.
I have come to the point that I do not trust any of them. They are in it for the money.

topspin2

Ahh Purps, you are on to something again........The misinformation has reached an unprecedented level...They own All levels.....Their agents are our neighbors, our accountants, and our friends, some best friends.....This is where we are folks......A LIE TOLD 99 TIMES IS EASIER TO BELIEVE THAN THE TRUTH TOLD ONCE.....Sooooooooo, 99 percent of what you hear is lies........or at least according to topspin math....lol

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

FOR SURE topspin!

Even the Judge that contacted me to post her info I had reservations about. After all what Judge does that? But in covering Judge Anna's work I have come to respect what she is doing and why. It helps in a small way to know that there truly are those working on the inside to right some of the wrongs in government.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum