OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥…

December 19, 2014
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… Banking-fraud
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… Fraud
The simple secret that the banksters don’t want you to know is this… That the System is a Flawed & FRAUD….neither they or we Owe each-other… But we as innocent public have been lied too & fooled BIGTIME… its a pretty disorientating blow which leaves the normal public  weak in the knees. Even we-are -to -be -blamed for the mess, In other words, while the banker or bank clerk plays a critical risk assessment role in the ‘creation of money out of thin air’, and while the state plays an equally critical role in transforming that private loan into public fiat money, it is the myriad numbers of  Loan  borrowers who are the real spur for the creation of money. When entrepreneurs and other borrowers apply for loans, they help create money (deposits) ‘out of thin air’.
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… Louis_mcfadden_1929_stock_market_crash
I had a Debate with a Close Friend of mine, were-in he states what i speak off is Deep-Rubbish since according to him, bank does give me money and i can see its value by using it for so & so purpose, and its the public money-i-use and shld be returned?? And Money does Follow Gold Standard!!!!…..
Hmm.. Well i could convince him and win the debate anyhow.. i would Quote saying All that is required for evil to take hold and grow is to: close your eyes, block your ears, shut your mouth – and do nothing. Just like the 3 gandhian monkeys” Unquote The fact is Gold standard was withdrawn in 1971 and America was the first country to withdrew,  likewise led other countries to follow suit.. For eg : INDIA…. At present INDIA does not follow any Gold standard, and like other economies of the world it follows the Fake FIAT MONEY SYSTEM…  So the question arises in this Case below
What is a Fiat money System from an indian point of view???
Well Fiat or Fake money is the currency that Our government deems or rather regard or consider as Legal Tender which is backed not by Gold Standard!! Since we hav allready withdrew from Gold STD… and is not backed by a physical commodity either. But By FAITH..Hmm Governmental FAITH!! My-Goodness.The value of fiat money is derived from the relationship between supply and demand rather than the value of the material that the money is made of ( PAPER WORTHLESS-USELESS TOILET PAPER ). Historically, most currencies were based on physical commodities such as gold or silver, but like i said , fiat money is based solely on faith. Fiat is the Latin word for “it shall be”. Hence the promissory notes ( That is Visible in every INDIAN NOTE Printed on paper )  i.e. the RBI promises to pay x amount to the bearer of the currency, ( I PROMISE TO PAY THE BEARER THE SUN OF X RUPEES …. Governor ) the value of which goes down every time they print more. Just Imagine the INDIAN-MONEY in Swiss banks unaccounted for due to FIAT… Print more Fuckers…..Hmmm
Because fiat money is not linked to physical reserves, it risks becoming worthless due to hyperinflation. If people lose faith in a nation’s paper currency, the money will no longer hold any value.
And, this is the ultimate problem. In our banking system someone’s liability is also someone’s asset, or in order to make their lending appear secured, they need to engage in accounting fraud.
~ Galactic human ~
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… Thomas-jeff-on-banks
Pls Check this link for Specific details
Growth And Debt: Is There A Trade-Off?
Kill the Banker
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… Bank

• 1. Banks create money out of thin air based on your signature on the loan documents.

• 2. When you pay your loan, you pay the bank the principal which was created out of thin air, plus interest. The bank never had any money at risk.

• 3. The laws are written for the banks, making it legal for them to foreclose and sue for more, even though the bank never had anything at risk.

• 4. The Federal Reserve is not Federal, but a privately owned corporation.

• 5. The US Dollar is fiat, meaning backed by nothing except the users gullibility.

• 6. The National Debt is never paid, only interest on the debt is paid.

• 7. The National debt is owed to the international banksters, and secured by every citizen, all Federal property, and protected by bought off politicians.

• 8. The banksters (via the Federal Reserve) control the economy.

• 9. The stock market is rigged and manipulated by the banksters.

• 10. All wars are created and managed by and for the banksters.

The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… Josiah_stampon_bankers_n_slavery
Don’t forget about the fact that you pay income taxes on your labor/time for being paid in bank credit.
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… Henry-ford
As Henry Ford said:
“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
 The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… Charles_lindberg_on_fedres
Uploaded on Feb 15, 2012
Essential viewing on money and the banking system. Money As Debt is a fast-paced and highly entertaining animated feature by artist & videographer, Paul Grignon. It explains today’s magically perverse DEBT-MONEY SYSTEM in terms that are easy to understand.
“When banks extend loans to their customers, they CREATE money by crediting their customers’ accounts.” – Sir Mervyn King, Speech to the South Wales Chamber of Commerce at The Millennium Centre, Cardiff on 23rd October 2012
The BIG BANK LIE’s :::10 things Banksters don’t want you to know.…♥♥♥… Big-banks-arrest
For further evidence of this in the UK please visit the Bank of England website, who also in a “brief history of banknotes”, explain this.
http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/bankno…
As quoted from this history:
“Britain finally left the gold standard in 1931 and the note issue became entirely fiduciary, that is wholly backed by securities instead of gold.“.
Question is, WHAT securities?

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum