OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language”

Posted on December 27, 2014 by arnierosner

Rod Class -
HERE IS AUDIO OF ROD CLASS:
Audio Player
00:00
Use Left/Right Arrow keys to advance one second, Up/Down arrows to advance ten seconds.
Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.
Rod Class has been released on house arrest. He EXPOSED the ENTIRE judicial SYSTEM – and it’s players are committing Treason.

• Rod Class Case – Comments by Judge Anna von Reitz, Alaska
  • New Earth Media Press Relese: War Crimes in Washington D.C. – Rod Class – Political Prisoner. 
  • Rod Class Exposes State Governments are franchise branches of federal corporation posing as government of the American People.
  • Backs up EVERYTHING Rod Class says – The records speak for themselves | Scanned Retina Resource
  • Rod Class: 11 CVS 1559 in Judge Ridgeway’s ruling 
  • Rod Class DC Gun Case Master Index
  • New Earth Media Press Relese: War Crimes in Washington D.C. – Rod Class – Political Prisoner.

His DOCS are all SEALED. They said, 98% of all people incarcerated in America would have to be Released from jail “IF” this were exposed.
Americans are actually “U.N. Nationals”.
Here’s why.  After Prohibition, 80,000 People hit the courts about “how” – the judicial branch is Committing TREASON.
How to FIX the SYSTEM – and Set Americans Free.
Audio Player
Use Left/Right Arrow keys to advance one second, Up/Down arrows to advance ten seconds.
Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.
MY QUICK TRANSCRIPT OF ROD’S AUDIO – INCOMPLETE:
Know their language, Know their rules, Know their game, Its all Procedural violation.
Corim nobus (4 pg) Cover sheet + proof of service + 2 pg definitions : One page overturned all court cases in U.S. – as they are foreign to all of us. Would have freed 98% of all incarcerated. Exposed the entire corruption of the entire court SYSTEM. Docs are Sealed.
“Nobility”: “You KNOW you are right, you may not agree with what we have to do, but if you do not plead, you will have to spend a lot of time in prison. Your paperwork will overturn ALL court cases in this country, and we cannot allow you to do that. That is why your case is SEALED.” Judge to Rod Class upon his Release to “house arrest”.
“Firearm” Title 27, 479.11 , Title 26, 5845, 1934 National Firearms Act, 1968 Gun Control Act, and 1999  Firearm Protection Act
The Corporation refers back to the Manufacturer, that the “person” is an Association – the Exporter, the Dealer, the Broker, the Collector. Enemy Alien citizen residents (Alien enemies of 1798)  are NOT the “person” named in the Definitions of the word.
Kessler stated the CORPUS DELECTI was the statute violated  – under Habeas Corpus he had to be released  (Title 28 2255)
He exposed the Bar is a Private Association – not – a Constitutional entity.
Prosecutor violated his Duty Oath to a Bar Association under the Smith Act of 1940, Title 36, or 7503,70503 ? violated Article 4 Full Faith and Credit, 14th Amend.,  Fed statutes for failure to disqualify himself, violated Sedition Act Title 18, 115  2385 (TREASON).

Special Notice: Henry County, Georgia.  Charges to be served!
County Commission to be Charged: January 7, 2015 – Sedition and Treason

Then judge Roberts appeared.
Challenge THE LANGUAGE. I do not “comprehend”. I do not “understand” your “language”.

SPREAD FAR AND WIDE – WHILE WE CAN!

HERE IS LINK TO BILL’S UPCOMING TELECONFERENCE.
http://bit.ly/141oOhU

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

to listen to the audio click this link: http://scannedretina.com/2014/12/27/i-do-not-comprehend-i-do-not-understand-your-language/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum