OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Truth About Eve? Is Yellow Rose a Disinformation Agent or is She Being Deceived by Enitities Calling Themselves Eve and ONE?

December 28, 2014 ~ Leo

An expression of disagreement today is the result of  upon arising out of bed this morning, the following was my first thought: “Eve is not the planet”. I must have had a dream or vision during sleep but because I slept on the couch last night, I probably didn’t have the comfort I usually have sleeping in my comfortable bed, therefore, didn’t remember my experience. Here is a great site for some information.
Mystery Streams in Europe and the New Mysteries  By B. C. Lievegoed” a great book to read; you can find it on books.google.com
http://sulcus.berkeley.edu/flm/sh/mdl/gal/galdischapts/galdis.chapter6
The Rift  By Frederica Pratter; another great book to read.
I have done some research on the subject of Eve being called Earth and there is none, I don’t believe that after 100 years and so many truth seeking researchers that we have not been able to find this information. Lilith was the first woman to Adam and then came Eve. Both of these characters are not shown on positive timelines. I would like to hear more about how Rose got this information and not through just pictures because anyone can put them together, I want to see come history/credible documentation that the earth is called Eve.
Gaia Sophia became the planet billions of years/eons ago when by accident created the archons.  In her excitement of seeing her creation “humans” and “earth”, she plunged into the pleroma and thus through that process what I would call the  Big Bang effect; the archons came to be.
John Lamb Lash writes about this in detail as he has spent most of his adult life studying/researching the Nag Hammadi texts the Gnostic hid from the Christians cca. 3rd/4th century.
Sophia is a living organism and has waited to finally make her move, I was part of the Gaian Navigational Experiment as a crew member with John Lamb Lash which lasted 3 years. John charted her travel through/towards the galactic center.
Eve is not and never was Earth. Eve is Adam’s first wife whom she left for Satan and ONE/Creator/God does not act for us or in our behalf, people are being fooled again with a partly true story/fairy tale. The only truth in this story is that we were isolated and placed into quarantine; many will argue what that quarantine is comprised of: a shield, etheric veil, a construct, a server based technology, but nobody has and can actually prove it.
If you believe in reincarnation on a karmic level, you passed through the Karma Lords where they helped you choose to return to Earth. The time I experienced my NDE, I didn’t know anything about karma or reincarnation. I will still a messed up Roman Catholic victim blaming my god for everything bad that happened in my life; thus I didn’t get caught in the karmic wheel of samsara. I went/materialized directly at source/my home, this is why when you leave the body or die, you do not go towards the light, the light is the trap. You ARE Light and always have been but because of your belief system at the time of your physical death, you will experience whatever it is your belief system was at the time.
For the last 2 years, it has been easy to convince the masses that madness is upon the planet. The various channeled messages, self proclaimed gurus and shamans have been preparing the state of mind into believing that something is about to happen. You are either going to get disclosure or the release of Prosperity Funds, or the Galactic CONfederation of Light is coming down to greet you and bring you new technologies, you are going to Ascend into higher dimensions and depart from your home planet or you may be shuttled down into Hollow Earth.
Now we have Yellow Rose For Texas claiming that ONE and EVE are going to save us by pulling us out of the construct we are currently in.
All of the stories provided here have not materialized to this day and now the new kid on the block who keeps showing up and then disappearing again is telling us that we no longer have free will because One or Eve will decide when to save us.
Rose is telling you a great story, another good guy/bad buy or light versus dark saga where the light goes up and the dark goes into the abyss. Fuck all the Universal Laws created by Creator of this Universe. You are asked to have blind faith, to sit back and love each other because any moment now you will be saved.
I totally disagree with this dis-empowering rescue mission. I will not and cannot dispute images or theories about this so called server, flat earth theory, gears shifting to move the planets around in our construct solar system because I’m not a scientist or physicist, but people; Eve and One if real are powerful, they don’t need to wait for the right time, they can just think it.
The same story with the GFOL, telling you once this and this is done/complete, they will land, you will get to trust them and then board ships out of here, but did they ask you about it? No, they said you already agreed to that in your contract but don’t remember. Isn’t this a free will Universe?
If, I as a soul in a 3D body can experience healing in my body by commanding my cellular structure to repair itself, can’t ONE do the same; think of a free planet or new Earth and think us all there already?
Rose has got you convinced it’s so complex with all the planets, poles, gears, battles going on and poor Eve and One need to wait for the right time to get us out of here without our permission? I’m sure Rose will eventually tell you when nothing happens that you already have permission and agreed to it; you just don’t remember. She will eventually tell you the reason we are not moving is because the bad guys grabbed the poles again and have gained control but don’t worry, it’s just temporary. This is the deception, so that you can tell yourself and believe and do as you are told because you already agreed, it’s bullshit.
Rose is just another disinformation agent or she truly is getting messages but like Kathryn E. May she can’t discern real from not real, because the New Age movement is fracturing and losing it’s credibility. Years have gone by and nothing happening and so people start to question that after they have been dis-empowered for years waiting for something to happen. People in the truth movement have been getting caught with their pants down, the most recent Kevin Annett being uncovered as a double agent.
As for Rose answering the reason we are having more dreams is because the dome is coming part;; that’s not true. The reason we are dreaming/remembering other lives is because Gaia is moving closer to the Galactic Center and our frequencies are rising. We are already showing 7.8 Schuman Resonance measured.
So tell me dear reader, how do you think 99.9% of the population is going to react when all hell breaks loose? How is it possible that Eve and ONE are taking our destiny into their own hands and choosing what to do with us? I can accept everything Rose is talking about, but I can’t accept the thought/concept that someone is going to choose my destiny, nobody asked me what I wanted and if I already agreed to it, then should they not be restoring our memories first? Would that not be the logical step; would people not accept the new earth and that move a lot happier if they knew their origin, the history and current timelines?
I don’t have the answers, I have seen yellow reptilians sending messages to Rose. I have even seen a screen of sorts on the grid/veil/quarantine lines and their images turn into human like beings. Does she know this? I think so, why else does she call her self Yellow Rose?
Something doesn’t sit right with me, in fact, Rose did a superb job in guiding your mindset into accepting the following events. You have accepted her story because you WANT that to happen, like me, you are tired of this hellhole. I get that, I understand that, but all I see is people blindly believing another fairy tale story without any questions. I hope I am wrong, more than anything I want to leave this place because I don’t belong here, but Rose’s story is just too good to be true and I don’t accept the fact that I no longer have any sovereignty, I no longer have free will and I no longer have any say so in what happens to me. This is what Rose is offering you, no choices, just promises to whisk you away into a real paradise earth and yet not even she has asked if you wanted to leave.
So, according to her recent posts, she is using the words “it can be hours from now”. Let’s see how that progresses. I will be the first one to eat my own crap!

Thanks to: http://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum