OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Empty The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:05 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean

Posted on January 2, 2015 by Jean
** Pls. Note: 1)There will be no Oracle Report today, and 2) I hope to take time off until late Sunday, unless of course there is some important breaking news. ~J

Referenced Articles:

• VIDEO: Alfred Lambremont Webre: Why I exposed Kevin Annett & ITCCS — Transcript
  • PROTECTIVE ORDER Issued by Sovereign Citizens Against ITCCS, ICLCJ, CLCJV, Kevin Annett et alios 
  • Investigator: CIA, Pope John Paul II, Bush Sr. & Jr., Bill/Hillary Clinton do ritual child sacrifice

Friends,
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Photo-on-12-31-14-at-1-22-pm
Christmas 2014
I don’t know how to say this gently, but I’m not going to permit this fact to keep me from saying what I think needs to be said: It is not my job to interpret the information that I give you. I posted two articles yesterday about Kevin Annett and one the day before, and so many of you seem to feel like the jury is still out on the decision concerning him! You are lambasting both Alfred and me for what he has presented as facts. Apparently, some of you either have chosen not to do your homework and study/view this material, or you are in total denial about these proven FACTS. 
I walked closely with Alfred via emails as he uncovered what I can tell you he did not want to uncover. I also listened to Alfred’s long video of explanation, and the comments started coming in too soon for most of you to have listened. Did you take the time to read the specifics of what Alfred put out for us all in legal terms before many of you jumped?
Some of you are also asking me to tell you what is going on! To be truthful, I’m too sick still and I haven’t got the time to do so. I did my homework, and now I ask you to do yours. If you still want to believe that blatant facts are lies published by an International Lawyer and Judge who is devoting his life to getting us the truth, so be it, but please don’t expect me to publish your responses here. I haven’t got time for it. I can’t do your homework for you, and I can’t make —  and don’t want the responsibility of making — your decisions for you.
Someone reminded me I was, after all, wrong about Neil Keenan. Yes, I was wrong, until I had the FACTS. Then I walked away, and I never looked back. I’m sorry if your dreams — like mine — were dashed, but it’s up to you to decide what you think. If after doing your own thorough research you have other FACTS which will prove otherwise, by all means share those facts.
As far as I am concerned, the jury is no longer out. Kevin Annett was co-intel pro, and if you listened to the last video I published, you will see that now Alfred can move much more quickly than before to expose the terrible pedophilia with which we are now dealing, the pedophilia whose purpose Bradley Loves came to me to publish for him. It is rampant on this planet, and, in fact, the energy from the fear the cabal is creating is basically what is running the entire sick ‘show’ here. We need to wake up to this fact. We need to stop it, and we need to stop it as soon as possible!
Hugs,
~Jean

Thanks to: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com

2The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Empty Re: The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:13 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Well, SPANK me hard! I guess we got told, didn't we?

3The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Empty Re: The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:15 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL yep!

This Annett/Webre drama is getting pretty hilarious!

and Jean Haines is embroiled in several skirmishes now. She sure has her hands full!

4The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Empty Re: The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:23 pm

terbo56

terbo56

She reminds me of the 'Penguin', on the original 'Blues Brothers' movie-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum