OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING TIME TO START PRACTICING

January 4, 2015 Leo THE EVENTCHANGE, CHANGING TIMES

It’s funny isn’t it, that most people I know are afraid of change and yet if something doesn’t change in my life on a daily basis I start panicking, well; not panicking but I start looking around to see what I can change. You will often see a different theme on this blog, I get bored very easily and so each theme is great for a few days and then I decide it’s time to try something different. Don’t worry, I try to find themes that don’t cause you too much stress in terms of features being in different places.
So, let’s talk about change. Buddha said that the only thing in life that is guaranteed and that is ‘change’. While I am writing to you, my cellular structure has already shed millions of old cells and birthed new ones. One of the genetic manipulations that were done on us, and please don’t ask me to prove this, I just know this. It can be compared to what science has to say and they will tell you they don’t know why, but they do recognize this issue that I am about to talk about.
Our cellular structure was designed to regenerate. For as long as the microscope was invented, scientists have been researching why we age if our cellular structure is designed in that way. Each cell lives for 7 years and it’s then replaced with a new cell. Technically it should be a new cell, if a new cell was generated there would be no aging. Nobody knows why this is happening, but I do, and again; don’t ask me how I know this, I just know and it can be proven I suppose but I have not read anything about this. When a cell dies off, it is replaced by another cell. There can only be 2 explanations as to why we age. 1. During our long procreation existence, our cells have adjusted and deteriorated because of unseen factors. Perhaps millions of years ago it may have been extreme weather conditions, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, basically natural disasters that caused humans to be exposed to harmful substances. Over time, our cellular structure started to produce less quality cells or 2. Once a cell dies off, it is replaced with another cell, but not a virgin  new cell, rather it is replaced with a cell the same condition the old one died off. The old cell doesn’t die off because it’s in a certain condition, it is simply set to leave after 7 years. In other words, our DNA gene that activates the dying off and birthing of new is set to a period of 7 years. Is it possible that if my cellular structure that just recovered from Cancer dies off and is replaced with the same quality of cell? I think so, and that would make sense why we age and die of old age.
Scientists state that we are designed to live forever, every cell in our body replaces itself, therefore, we should live forever. but due to possible gene manipulation from our out of this world friends, it’s possible they deactivated this feature whereas instead of getting a new cell, we get one in the same condition.
Science has been quiet on this for a long time, I suspect they know the real answer but are not telling us, after all, when do they ever tell us the truth?
What does that have to do with change? Nothing. Our body changes every moment, every second, constantly, but that has nothing to do with my obsession with change. I love change, it comes from my childhood. By the time I left home at 16, my parents had moved around at least 11 times that I can remember, so that means on an average we moved every 1.2 years. After I left home, I don’t ever remember living in one place for more than a year. I would simply get up one day and say to myself “Time to go, I’m bored here”. It was natural to me, it was fun, I stayed awake at night thinking about my new place and how it was going to look once I moved in. I never cook the same meal, in fact I never make the same toast. If I use salted butter today, I will use non-salted butter tomorrow. I drive my partner crazy because he’s set in his ways and so each meal is “So, do you like it?”. It makes my life interesting, it makes his stressful because he never knows what flavor his stew will be, or what fruit he will get in his crepes.
I’m very luck actually, not only do I adjust well to change, I can’t imagine living in a world that doesn’t change, hell I can’t imagine someone living with a partner for 20 years let alone 50 years. I have set my own record now with my current partner at 10 years and I no longer think about getting out of here, but it’s probably because I’m getting too old for this moving thing. I have tried to talk him into selling the house and building a Tiny Home on Wheels. We just get a truck and we can live all over the place, we can wake up by the lake or by a river, or on top of a mountain, that would really make my world!
But he’s too old for change he claims and he said as long as I am this way, he feels young beside me, he says I’m like a child and I tell him that I am, because I never had a chance to be a child and I’m experiencing it now full force.
Change is not always good, and it’s very difficult to change if you have been set in something for many years, it’s more difficult to change the way you think, but you should start with small things, why? Because things are changing, because our lives will never be the same again. Because we can’t wish for things to be the way they used to be, it just won’t happen.
So, you should start practicing change, the small things like I do, change a recipe, change a herb in your cooking, change your detergent you have been faithfully using for years, change your hairstyle, but find something to change and feel comfortable with that change. It will make it much easier once we really start experiencing planetary changes.
I’m sure it will be whiz for me, in fact, I can’t wait, you see, without fear, change is awesome. If I can do it, then you can too.

Thanks to: http://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum