OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Francine Kelly Shares Her Story: "I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset"

Francine Kelly, would like to share her story with AWE viewers.  Here is her story......

I am a CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset, alien hybrid and alien abductee. I am married to Will P. Wilson, head of CIA Black Operations and a king in the Reptilian Draconian Vampire hierarchy. Please YouTube X Zone Radio and Francine Kelly; operation haystack agentfk; Francine Kelly and Higherside Chats; and Francine Kelly and WoB radio. Look at my forum at http://www.network54.com/forum/535171    ~ Francine Kelly

Self Proclaimed CIA Asset, Reptilian/ Pleiadian Hybrid - Francine Kelly, who now resides in Tampa, FL, claims that since May of 2008, she has been gathering intelligence in Seattle, Washington, California, Arizona - working for the CIA, FBI and other departments and agencies of law enforcement in all levels of government. Francine further claims since May 2008, she has been used by a faction of the CIA and the aliens as a behavioral scientist primarily studying Reptilian Draconian Vampire behavior. She further claims thtat her husband Will P Wilson, who che married in a ritual union in 2010 after his physical body was cremated in 2009 is the King Reptilian Vampire and in harge of the CIA Black Ops as well as being her handler. An interview you will not want to miss. Her website is www.network54.com/forum/535171. The 'X' Chronicles Newspaper Stand Is NOW OPEN at www.xchronicles-newspaper.com

Posted by enerchi at 1/18/2015 02:31:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum