OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Connecting with Divine Knowing EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Connecting with Divine Knowing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Connecting with Divine Knowing Empty Connecting with Divine Knowing Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:24 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Connecting with Divine Knowing

January 22, 2015 by absoluteradiance Leave a Comment

Connecting with Divine Knowing Get-attachment-2-aspx
Connecting with Divine Knowing
If we are willing and ready to transcend, connecting with our divine knowing and with the divine knowing of the All is key as we can overcome the misunderstanding of the self. Our design is a beautiful design. we have tools that can be used to overcome the illusions and programming we have been fed. Our hearts and our breath can set us free. Together they can free the mind and once the mind is freed, true awakening takes place.
As a channel and a communicator not only with spirit but my higher self and my heart I have learned one of the clearest and best ways of communication is through divine knowing. Through divine knowing one can move past all illusion and any form of interference and spirits pretending to be of the light. Many channels who have become disillusioned and disappointed have been for the most part misguided or misunderstood the message. With divine knowing it is the soul that is in control of what comes in and it is the clearest form of communication.
There is no magic trick in connecting or learning to connect with your own knowing as it is an innate quality we all posses. Remembering to be in the heart is the surest and easiest way in which we can remain in contact with that aspect of who we are. It has been called by many names, intuition, knowing, time double and so much more. As a matter of fact it is a frequency we carry and having the ability to connect to that frequency is what makes communication and perception through tine and space a possibility. The clearer the individual the stronger the frequency and the more dimensional layers consciousness can move through.
When we function through the heart, and when we awaken the multidimensional key everything becomes possible in that instant when we connect to the absolute knowing, or Divine Knowing. In all honesty steady practice or tuning in is necessary to remain in constant communion with ourselves and with our universe. We all feel it in different ways. Some feel it physically and others emotionally and so on, but we all feel it. Have you noticed how the mood changes or the feeling around you which happens out of the blue? It is in those times when we are connecting to different frequencies, and depending on your emotional state frequencies can be high or low. The same way we connect to environmental and cosmic and galactic shifts.
There is a difference in the voice of the mind and the voice of our knowing. There is a distinct feeling at a heart level when we are connected to the finer and subtler frequencies and vibrations of either our knowing, ascended masters, light beings and so on. We are all receivers and transformers of light and frequency and it is our responsibility to learn to turn the dial so we may all live a happier fuller life.
I am a channel like I have mentioned before, I do my channeling through writing which has allowed me the time to double check the messages I receive through my own knowing and through my heart. Above all I trust the messages that come through my Divine Knowing. One of the things that you will begin to notice as well is that you will begin to trust your gut feeling or your intuition and there won’t be any room left for doubt.
When we begin to connect the absolute which can only be contacted through the multidimensional key of the heart, it is then we get the clearest information. When information is brought down through unadulterated filters we get greater light infusions by simply reading given material.
Our creation is magical in so many ways and our knowing is a wonderful vehicle to explore without being deterred or interfered with by beings who do not like when we reach the higher levels of light. This time is indeed a time of learning and much excitement and joy is surrounding our experiences in the most beautiful way.
Trust in one major part of connecting with the knowing as well as when channeling since by trusting we allow the flow of light into our perception. Trusting and faith go hand in hand, and when you combine it with deep gratitude it all becomes much easier in direct proportion to your level of trust. The more we trust the easier the divine flow becomes and we really become opened channels of love and opened channels of Divine Knowing.
Our innate ability is a natural one but at the same time for most it requires constant practice in order to have a direct and clear link and channel to communicate. When I use the word channel I use it very loosely as many a time we are directly communicating with our inner selves and the core of our inner light. Keeping our hearts pure allows us access to the highest truth as we can vibrate at a higher rate so we can connect to higher truth.
Life is about energy and frequencies as that is what we are. Meditation is a wonderful tool to calm our inner core in order to vibrate at finer frequencies. By being in higher frequency we can transcend the filters of the lower realms. Another form of raising our qualities is through contemplation which can bring you to the now by constantly being fully present. In that particular moment as you focus on your awareness it is as if a switch is turned on and you tap into the flow of your inner knowing.
Breath is your power to enter into the flow of your own knowing. Awareness of breath keeps you present to your higher self, and your divine knowing engages your physical form. Divine Knowing allows access to the unique loving presence of the spark of life we all are. The highest communication comes through the Sun spark which we can connect with once we tap into the soul spark. We are indeed opening and unfolding to the higher and greater qualities of our humanity and our multidimensionality.
May the light of the Sun forever shine brightly within your sacred hearts.

Thanks to: absoluteradiance.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum